Page 894 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 39479484488489089189289389489589689789890494499413941894 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Trump supporters do not think he is wildly unpopular.
    Alright, I will leave it to those of you who have it all figured out through anecdotal evidence. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Alright, I will leave it to those of you who have it all figured out through anecdotal evidence. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I just have not seen any evidence of statistically significant "shy Trump voters". As far as the polls.

And I find it hard to believe that there are Trump voters telling pollsters they support Biden.

What I see is not enough undecideds to make up the difference in Biden's lead, even if Trump gets 90% of them. And what the polls are showing is the undecideds are breaking a little more for Biden.
    So where does this "shy Trump voter" stuff come from.

This is not to say that this election will not be very close due to the badly thought out nature of the Electoral College.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    No they do not. The polls are wrong. You can tell that just by seeing how many people show up for his rallies vs how many people show up for Bidens.
    The application of common sense never occurs to these people.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I said this back pages ago. Even if Biden is in the lead as some are saying , he has to do what the great Bill Walsh once told his team as they were head in a Super Bowl by 7. That they would play like they were behind and not let up.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

As a side note. Trump keeps saying he has done more for black people than any President since Lincoln. Of course this is a ludicrous boast from a White Supremacist, whose policy reflect his racism. But his claim is ONLY based on black unemployment being at an all time low. Well looking at any chart we see that unemployment continued to decline as it had under Obama, but at a slower rate under Trump. In fact Obama lowered black unemployment by over 50%, from just under 17% to just under 8%. Trump lowered it by another 2.5% or about 30%. And with the COVID recession, Black unemployment has gone back to almost pre-Obama levels.

But I still see Trumpers using this as an major accomplishment.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

David Sedaris .. once envisioned a scenario on an airplane. A flight attendant comes through the cabin offering passengers a choice of two meals: chicken, or a “platter of s--- with bits of broken glass in it.”

“To be undecided in this election,” he wrote, “is to pause​ for a moment and then ask how the chick​en is cooked” ...

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I mean, I like Freddy Krueger movies, but I wouldn't want him to be President.
    I'd argue that he couldn't do a worse job than the guy doing it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Perhaps, but I won't relax until the word is official on November 3rd that Biden won. Neither Trump or his enablers in the GOP will go down without a fight.
    Except, it's likely we won't know on November 3rd. There will still be states counting mail-in ballots for several days afterwards. What we have to HOPE is that the preliminary results are clear enough to show that Biden got a majority or supermajority in the EC, which would make it harder for Trump to spin it with his claims of 'voter fraud'.

Yeah I stick to chicken thanks. Trump is obviously ****.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Yeah I stick to chicken thanks. Trump is obviously ****.
    That's a terribly unfair statement.

At least **** was, at one time, something useful.

About time for an October surprise, or?

* mustachioed man crashes through wall *

"It is me, Borat! My wife!"

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    About time for an October surprise, or?

* mustachioed man crashes through wall *

"It is me, Borat! My wife!"
    Don't jinx us please.

^ check the news. It's past tense.

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    ^ check the news. It's past tense.
    I don't think anyone had this in the cards at ALL.

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/stat...240286208?s=21

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    No they do not. The polls are wrong. You can tell that just by seeing how many people show up for his rallies vs how many people show up for Bidens.
    That may be more about the Trump supporter mentality that it's all a hoax or that it's no worse than the flu while Biden supporters realize how great the danger is.

Mind you, I am by no means thinking this election is won. It ain't over til it's over. To the core Trump supporter, there is no amount of evidence or even solid facts that will sway them in the least. We can only hope that some of them who aren't quite so fanatical and were never the core to begin with can be swayed.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    As a side note. Trump keeps saying he has done more for black people than any President since Lincoln. Of course this is a ludicrous boast from a White Supremacist, whose policy reflect his racism. But his claim is ONLY based on black unemployment being at an all time low. Well looking at any chart we see that unemployment continued to decline as it had under Obama, but at a slower rate under Trump. In fact Obama lowered black unemployment by over 50%, from just under 17% to just under 8%. Trump lowered it by another 2.5% or about 30%. And with the COVID recession, Black unemployment has gone back to almost pre-Obama levels.

But I still see Trumpers using this as an major accomplishment.
    Oh I know. Except for Kennedy, Johnson, Clinton, Obama plus every president that at least didn't do anything that was directly bad for black people.
    Power with Girl is better.