BANNED

I'll concede the point on the weapon, and accept the point that it's completely beside the issue of white supremacist masturbation fantasies about hurting or killing people who disagree with them (preferably darker skinned ones) that this kid got to live out and is now considered a hero on the right for.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    He used the gun in the article from what I understand when I read. The point of the article was that Kyle did not bring the gun across state lines, That the gun was already in the state and he got it from a friend or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I was thinking he may have been given it by someone else. If so, there is another person out there that the FBI should be tracking down.
    Okay, I got it. Like Tami said, if Kid Shitstain used someone else's weapon, then he needs to be found and arrested, because that vermin aided and abetted in two murders.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    There are people that have that look when going to maximum security prisons. What level of punishment do you think the US needs to use to prevent people from making that face when caught at the border?
    Fabrication or your interpretation as the look on his face is nothing like that or PwrdOn's race baiting litho. It seems more the case of fabrication as punishment is your equal exaggeration. Deterrence is not the same as punishment same as a wall is not whip.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    (Unless you have a receipt for your crystal ball? Detailed citation needed.)
    Sealioning reply *snore*

Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    Fabrication or your interpretation as the look on his face is nothing like that or PwrdOn's race baiting litho. It seems more the case of fabrication as punishment is your equal exaggeration. Deterrence is not the same as punishment same as a wall is not whip.
    Again, if you can't make with the receipt for your crystal ball?

I don't see any reason that anyone should put much stock into what you think the look on his face actually does or does not mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Why am I not shocked to see you supporting terrorizing asylum seekers with men on horseback with whips?
    because they are not using whips and you shock easily? to quote another poster do you have a crystal ball to prove he is an asylum seeker? Tagging the pict with assumptions and pre-judgement is really beside the point of unquestioning access to the US which seems to be you true concern.

Again, if you can't make with the receipt for your crystal ball?

I don't see any reason that anyone should put much stock into what you think the look on his face actually does or does not mean.
    That's okay that you don't accept my interpretation just as long as you understand that it could be something other than what many on this panel are insisting it is. It is subjective based on experience.

That's okay that you don't accept my interpretation just as long as you understand that it could be something other than what many on this panel are insisting it is. It is subjective based on experience.
    I honestly don't even accept that it is an interpretation.

(Again, barring possession of a crystal ball that will allow you to see exactly what someone actually thinks/believes...)

What action is that? Rounding up illegal entrants at the border? Would a jeep be better optics? We are cowboy country so I see no shame in this or aggressively stopping people from flooding the country. The look on the nabbed fella's face tells us all what a freaking joke he thinks it is to cross over without going through channels.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

because they are not using whips and you shock easily? to quote another poster do you have a crystal ball to prove he is an asylum seeker? Tagging the pict with assumptions and pre-judgement is really beside the point of unquestioning access to the US which seems to be you true concern.
    Reigns/ whip aside...it's still inhumane. Like I said earlier, that opening scene from Planet of the Apes works as well as it does because we inherently feel the wrongness of seeing people hunted down like animals:

It's not shocking with out that understanding...but I guess if you don't see anything wrong with the real life image of a person being hunted down that's probably falling on deaf ears and you thought the scene from PotA was boring and uneventful.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Heck, even if it is a long set of reins(which I doubt) it's still a truly inhumane image. These illegal immigrants are human beings and should be treated as such, not like animals.

The opening scene of Planet of the Apes with Taylor and his fellow astronauts fleeing through the fields is so shocking and evokes a feeling of horror specifically because it's humans being hunted like animals so the reaction should be the same here.
    That might have to do with your overdrawn sensitives to race and species. I don't care what color the illegals are and humanity is accorded to those that conduct themselves as humans. What we are seeing is bestial with a uncaring kind of greed that drives people to get into this country by any means acting as if the laws and obstacles are created by privilege. They aren't btw.

We get it too that Planet is an equally overdrawn analogy on race but I would argue just as sure that it is didactic to the point of absurdity.
    Last edited by Xheight; 09-22-2021 at 06:38 AM.

That might have to do with your overdrawn sensitives to race and species. I don't care what color the illegals are and humanity is accorded to those that conduct themselves as humans. What we are seeing is bestial with a uncaring kind of greed that drives people to get into this country by any means acting as if the laws and obstacles are created by privilege. They aren't btw.

We get it too that Planet is an equally overdrawn analogy on race but I would argue just as sure that it is didactic to the point of absurdity.
    Again...

Unless you have got a receipt for that crystal ball that allows you to see folks actual motivations?

There is right around "Zero..." reason for folks to buy into that bit in blue.

I honestly don't even accept that it is an interpretation.

(Again, barring possession of a crystal ball that will allow you to see exactly what someone actually thinks/believes...)
    you might as well have posted "i don't accept anything that disagrees with my interpertation'

okay, don't change that other people can and will have a different view.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Reigns/ whip aside...it's still inhumane. Like I said earlier, that opening scene from Planet of the Apes works as well as it does because we inherently feel the wrongness of seeing people hunted down like animals:

It's not shocking with out that understanding...but I guess if you don't see anything wrong with the real life image of a person being hunted down that's probably falling on deaf ears and you thought the scene from PotA was boring and uneventful.
    I have seen episodes of Cops and people being hunted down with equal intensity...and reality. Why is one granted more inhumanity than the other.

Last edited by Xheight; 09-22-2021 at 06:52 AM.

They're not acting bestial...they're just people...desperate people looking for some place better to live, sure, but people none the less and certainly none the less deserving of being treated humanly due to their desperation. And that's a pretty basic tenet of supposed "cultured" society, that we realize those people over there though different than we are in some surface details are none the less actually no different than we are and should be treated accordingly.

But hey, if you're not a fan of the basics of humanity then you do you man...
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

I have seen episodes of Cops and people being hunted down with equal intensity. Why is one granted more inhumanity than the other.

...it isn't. Have you missed the way society is looking at how law enforcement treats people(especially people of color)? There's a reason Cops was canceled.