Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Ugh. Michelle Malkin. Literally every Filipino person I know hates that woman and hates that so many people look at her as an example of what a Filipino-American is. Even the conservatives. She’s an awful human being, always has been, and I had almost forgotten about her...but then here she is, trying to devour whole a fellow Republican she deems is not being ‘pure’ enough...

Worse, I’ve seen so many clips of her delivering one screed or another that I can completely visualize her horrible hollering and contorted face as she practiced this aloud in a mirror before posting.
    I have had her blocked on twitter for years, so it took me a while to figure out what all the excitement was about.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The people giving him that money could be using it to buy food, or other goods for their families or to support local businesses that are struggling. What a waste.
    The really sad part is that these people have known all along that Trump is hurting them, but believe it supports some greater good, like eliminating brown people immigrating to the country. They've known it almost from the beginning of Trump's presidency, but seem to view it as some noble act of faith, like early Christians allowing Romans to feed them to lions.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Ugh. Michelle Malkin. Literally every Filipino person I know hates that woman and hates that so many people look at her as an example of what a Filipino-American is. Even the conservatives. She’s an awful human being, always has been, and I had almost forgotten about her...but then here she is, trying to devour whole a fellow Republican she deems is not being ‘pure’ enough...

Worse, I’ve seen so many clips of her delivering one screed or another that I can completely visualize her horrible hollering and contorted face as she practiced this aloud in a mirror before posting.
    Malkin was a columnist here in Philly with the Inquirer before she went national, she was universally despised because people hated her crackpot opinions. Good to see she hasn’t changed, if anything, she’s gotten worse.

I’ll believe that when it happens and not before.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    There is no “recovery”. There’s never been a “recovery” because this country never had a national plan to address the pandemic. We’ve been on the same uninterrupted path since the beginning and no one who’s paying attention should be surprised by where we are now. In a few weeks we’re going to see more articles about the massive numbers of people being evicted from their homes and the chattering political class will express shock at that too like people haven’t been sounding the alarm for months & being ignored. If you’re on a sinking boat with a bucket trying to scoop water up & toss it back into the sea but the boat is taking on water faster than you can empty it, would you refer to the time you remain afloat as a “a glimmer of light”?
    FWIW i actually like boating!

House Passes Landmark Bill Decriminalizing Marijuana

The House passed sweeping legislation that would decriminalize marijuana and expunge nonviolent marijuana-related convictions. The measure is all but doomed in the Republican-led Senate.

House votes to decriminalize marijuana as GOP resists national shift on pot

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    The biggest Asian uncle ruckus I've ever seen.
    Omg! I had never thought of it like that, and I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    The really sad part is that these people have known all along that Trump is hurting them, but believe it supports some greater good, like eliminating brown people immigrating to the country. They've known it almost from the beginning of Trump's presidency, but seem to view it as some noble act of faith, like early Christians allowing Romans to feed them to lions.
    Imagine being that racist. ****.

Astonishing Member

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Omg! I had never thought of it like that, and I love it!
    Sad truth of the matter is every ethnic group has them.

Last night, the @NYYRC allegedly snuck into Jersey City to hold a “gala fundraiser” – ignoring our social distancing and mask rules.

It is beyond the pale that anyone would willingly endanger people in another state. Jersey City law enforcement is investigating this matter.
    Twitter Link

It is also beyond the pale that Rep Matt Putz – I mean @RepMattGaetz – would participate in this. What a fool. Matt – You are not welcome in New Jersey, and frankly I don’t ever want you back in this state.
    Twitter Link

Governor Murphy is really angry this time.

“Matt Putz”

I can’t get enough of New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy.

@GovMurphy for the win...
    Twitter Link with Video

Found video

Last edited by Tami; 12-04-2020 at 04:04 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I see your racism and raise you some revisionism:

Trump’s New Citizenship Test Is Full of Conservative Bias—And Dotted With Mistakes.

Here is a picture from Miller's test:
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 12-04-2020 at 01:53 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Still has to go through the senate and the POTUS.
    Still just "Decriminalization".

In the year 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Still has to go through the senate and the POTUS.

I don't understand why marijuana is still a crime. After all it was legalized or decriminalized in a dozen states. Perhaps it should have been in all 50 states, D.C., other US territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, Northern Marianas, American Samoa) and on federal level as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    I don't understand why marijuana is still a crime. After all it was legalized or decriminalized in a dozen states. Perhaps it should have been in all 50 states, D.C., other US territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, Northern Marianas, American Samoa) and on federal level as well.
    Republicans is your answer.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    So it looks like the Democrats just might win in Georgia if only the establishment Republicans vote and all the Trump supporters boycott the election. "Tune in to the next exciting episode!"
    Would be the biggest self-own ever