Terrorist Tased Own Testicles, Dies.

Headline of the year 2021, 8 days in.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 01-08-2021 at 11:52 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Terrorist Tased Own Testicles, Dies.

Headline of year 2021, 8 days in.
    It's the headline of the year today. Whole lotta year left.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    It's the headline of the year today. Whole lotta year left.
    While "Trump Arrested" will be up there ... this will be hard to beat.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Comics N' Toons View Post
    I just saw this and thought it ironic and quite amusing.

Attachment 104456

Attachment 104457
    I hope people are flooding their pages by retweeting this.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Republican senator: White House aides told me Trump was “delighted” as Capitol was stormed

Sen. Ben Sasse said that, according to senior White House officials, Trump was “confused” why others weren’t as excited.
    How did President Donald Trump react to the chaotic scene in which his supporters stormed the Capitol as Congress was preparing to formally approve President-elect Joe Biden’s win — a scene that eventually left five people dead?

One Republican senator who says he’s been in touch with senior White House aides about the matter claims the president was “delighted.”

“I don’t have any idea what was in his heart about what he wanted to happen once they were in the Capitol, but he wanted there to be chaos,” Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) said, during an interview with conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt Friday morning.

“And I’m sure you’ve also had conversations with other senior White House officials, as I have,” Sasse continued. “As this was unfolding on television, Donald Trump was walking around the White House confused about why other people on his team weren’t as excited as he was as you had rioters pushing against Capitol Police trying to get into the building.”

Sasse added: “He was delighted.”
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

Officials say man seen in viral photograph at Nancy Pelosi's desk arrested

(CNN) The man photographed sitting at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's desk during Wednesday's riots in the US Capitol has been arrested and charged with three federal counts, including theft of public property, federal officials said Friday.

Federal officials said Richard Barnett of Arkansas was taken into custody Friday morning in Little Rock.

Barnett was charged with knowingly entering and remaining in restricted building grounds without authority, violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds as well as the theft of public property, officials said.

Capitol building. Eleven Molotov cocktails and military-style weapon found in his pickup truck, officials said.

"Just because you've left the DC region you can still expect a knock on the door if we find out you were part of the criminal activity at the Capitol," said Steven D'Antuono, assistant director in charge of the FBI's Washington field office.

"The FBI is not sparing any resources in this investigation," he said.

It was not immediately clear whether Barnett has an attorney.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

Dude wanted folks dead, certification derailed, and to be Pres for life using MAGA folks. Capitol Popo and the rest of em allowed it to happen because they support him. Convince me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The Conways should be irrelevant to what happened on 1/6. I don't care what take they've got. It's got no bearing compared to what the FBI, CIA, incoming AG, and other law enforcement agencies have to say. I want to know who's in on the coup planning, who carried out the attempt, when they'll be arrested, and what charges they'll face.

I don't need the household of alternative facts giving their thoughts. Best wishes to the daughter getting emancipated from her fam down the line, but the further they are from this, the better off she is.
    I’d honestly like to know the exact number of off-duty police in that crowd. Rumor has it there were more than a few.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

It won't happen... BUT... it would be nice if this was the permanent end to conservative dominance in the U.S. I hope the Rep. Party is finished!

PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post

(CNN) The man photographed sitting at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's desk during Wednesday's riots in the US Capitol has been arrested and charged with three federal counts, including theft of public property, federal officials said Friday.

Federal officials said Richard Barnett of Arkansas was taken into custody Friday morning in Little Rock.

Barnett was charged with knowingly entering and remaining in restricted building grounds without authority, violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds as well as the theft of public property, officials said.

Capitol building. Eleven Molotov cocktails and military-style weapon found in his pickup truck, officials said.

"Just because you've left the DC region you can still expect a knock on the door if we find out you were part of the criminal activity at the Capitol," said Steven D'Antuono, assistant director in charge of the FBI's Washington field office.

Oh, look who's gonna be a bitch soon

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post

GOOD! I hope authorities find and arrest more of these bastards!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Some of the congresspeople who were evacuated were still logged in to their desktop computers in their offices. One person who invaded Nanci Pelosi's office posted pictures of himself going through her open email account.
    Another Democratic representative had his laptop stolen. I don’t have his name at the moment.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Astonishing Member

If he wants to see excited, he should just refuse to leave the White House until Biden and company handpick the biggest Lebron James lookalike Navy Seals/law enforcement officials they can find in order to evict a vandal.

Tennessee House Speaker on FBI raid: Those subject to search warrants on 'administrative leave'

Federal agents descended on multiple Tennessee Republican House members' homes and state offices on Friday, collecting evidence while executing search warrants.

At least 10 agents from the FBI entered the Cordell Hull legislative office building just before 8 a.m., fanning out to multiple offices carrying empty boxes with them.

The U.S. Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Tennessee confirmed the FBI visited the homes of former House Speaker Glen Casada, R-Franklin; Rep. Robin Smith, R-Hixson; Rep. Todd Warner, R-Chapel Hill; and former Casada aide Cade Cothren.

According to multiple people with knowledge of the investigation, agents searched their homes.

The FBI also searched the office of Rep. Kent Calfee, R-Kingston, though House Speaker Cameron Sexton said he understood that Calfee "is not part of the investigation." Calfee's legislative assistant, however, has been placed on administrative leave in connection with the inquiry.

NEW

The Post has obtained two previously unreported videos of the fatal shooting of Ashli Babbitt.

They show Babbitt and others attempting to breach a barricaded door at the Capitol.

A House member is seen on the other side of the door only yards away.
    Twitter Link

Video shows fatal shooting of Ashli Babbitt in the Capitol

Two previously unreported video clips obtained by The Washington Post shed new light on the fatal shooting by police of Trump supporter and Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt as she and other rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol.

Babbitt and others were attempting to breach a barricaded door inside the Capitol building on Wednesday afternoon, angrily demanding that three U.S. Capitol Police officers who were guarding the door step aside, one of the clips shows. The officers moved away as colleagues in tactical gear arrived behind the rioters, according to the clip and other video posted online.

Roughly 35 seconds after the officers moved away, as she climbed up toward a broken section of the unguarded door, Babbitt was shot by an officer on the other side.