Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    David Perdue on Stacey Abrams: “Let her go back where she came from .. She doesn’t care about people from GA .. She is demeaning her own race.”

Good lord.
    Thank god this man is losing so bad int he polls. So I doubt he will be voted in. The thing that gets me and The show the View made a great job of pointing this out. Stacey Abrams in the speech she made nailed it with her points. Really bad mental health rates, mortality rates, all kinds of good points on where Ga is failing.

But David Perdue rather then argue those points, rather then say "Here is what I will do to fix this things." He did the old GOP playbook. he called her a super liberal and told her to go back where she came from.

So nothing of value to the conversation and points she tried to make. Not just insults and racism.
    Last edited by babyblob; 05-24-2022 at 08:22 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Statistically speaking, at least a few of them either have trans children of their own or close relatives (nieces, nephews, etc) who are trans..

If that's the case, it's gonna come out eventually.
    The thing is I dont think they would care if it came out. And some may even spin it. "Yes I have the stain of Trans in my family. But clearly I care more about American values by hurting my own family then my family does for trying to give in to this foolishness." They will paint them selves as a GOP hero and a warrior of god and Values because they are willing to hirt their own blood then give into any human kindness and do the right thing.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The thing is I dont think they would care if it came out. And some may even spin it. "Yes I have the stain of Trans in my family. But clearly I care more about American values by hurting my own family then my family does for trying to give in to this foolishness." They will paint them selves as a GOP hero and a warrior of god and Values because they are willing to hirt their own blood then give into any human kindness and do the right thing.
    Jeez, know you’re right but it’s completely bonkers.

As my elder brother helpfully explained decades ago “stick to your kith and kin”. Really not complicated.

Thank god this man is losing so bad int he polls. So I doubt he will be voted in. The thing that gets me and The show the View made a great job of pointing this out. Stacey Abrams in the speech she made nailed it with her points. Really bad mental health rates, mortality rates, all kinds of good points on where Ga is failing.

But David Perdue rather then argue those points, rather then say "Here is what I will do to fix this things." He did the old GOP playbook. he called her a super liberal and told her to go back where she came from.

So nothing of value to the conversation and points she tried to make. Not just insults and racism.
    I look forward to Abrams' rematch with Kemp. She should make a point of reminding the people of Georgia every day of what Kemp did to fix the last election so that he could win.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I look forward to Abrams' rematch with Kemp. She should make a point of reminding the people of Georgia every day of what Kemp did to fix the last election so that he could win.
    She has been fighting every day since then. Her biggest challenge will be turnout. Can she get the size turnout needed to overcome that MAGA base that was pissed at the general election Biden win and the Ossof/Warnock wins.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Bingo! As I’ve said for the longest time, when it comes to Qpublicans, it’s party before family, party before country, party before ANYTHING!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Did they report on the pardons by race, religion, or gender? I didn’t see that.
    No, but I think it would be a broad mix of races given the number of pardons.

And now, because it's a day ending in 'Y' in America:

At least 2 dead, over a dozen hospitalized after shooting at Texas elementary school

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

At least 2 dead, over a dozen hospitalized after shooting at Texas elementary school
    This country is fundamentally broken.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    She has been fighting every day since then. Her biggest challenge will be turnout. Can she get the size turnout needed to overcome that MAGA base that was pissed at the general election Biden win and the Ossof/Warnock wins.
    MAGA maggots hate Kemp because he had the audacity to certify the election for Biden. They’ve vowed to stay home in November if Perdue loses.

it is updated. NBC is reporting 14 children killed and one teacher. The shooter has also been killed by police.

This country. I am not sure what the Hell is going on any more. No words.

Ultimate Member

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/24/us/uv...ing/index.html

Another mass shooting in an Elementary school in Texas.

Yeah, we OnlY NEeD goOD gUys wItH more GuNS

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    This country is fundamentally broken.
    It's now 14 students, one teacher killed. Suspect was an 18 year old who was fatally wounded by police. Dear God...

It's now 14 students, one teacher killed. Suspect was an 18 year old who was fatally wounded by police. Dear God...
    I stand by my previous statement. This country is fundamentally broken. This is just depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I stand by my previous statement. This country is fundamentally broken. This is just depressing.
    Its not broken it is shattered at this point. I dont even have words right now. This was a very depressing two days for me. Now I turned on the news and broke down. I just I dont know any more. What is the point any more. Look agt everything. What the Hell.

Jeezus. 14 children dead and 1 teacher. And nothing will be done to prevent something like this from happening again. Lots of thought and prayers and rhetoric about how the left is coming for your guns. But that’s about it.