I still have nightmares about the time Ivanka tried to talk politics with some world leaders at the G20 convention. So embarrassing for our country.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    she couldn't get elected dog catcher in a town populated by cats

but if she ran in the right county in Florida, she could end up a mayor or something
    I'm sure there is some backward district in Florida that would elect her their representative. She wouldn't go any farther than that but she can still pretend to have presidential aspirations. Delusion runs in the family.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

apparently Ivanka is very upset that her s**tbag father has torpedoed any political aspirations she had
    What political aspirations? There were times Ms. Complicit was even more vapid and vacuous than Melania, and that says a lot.

Speaking of Razor Cheeks, how long before she and Donald do the amicable split thing after he leaves office next Wednesday? I’ve always been of the belief that if Trump hadn’t gone into politics, he would’ve dumped Melania in favor of a younger mail order Eurotrash bride years ago. At 50, she’s well past her expiration date as a Trump trophy wife, and you can’t tell me he hasn’t had the itch to find number four. I’d say it’s only a matter of time.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Intermediary

I was half hoping she'd file for divorce the day after inauguration, then go on Maddow and spill everything

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    What political aspirations? There were times Ms. Complicit was even more vapid and vacuous than Melania, and that says a lot.

Speaking of Razor Cheeks, how long before she and Donald do the amicable split thing after he leaves office next Wednesday? I’ve always been of the belief that if Trump hadn’t gone into politics, he would’ve dumped Melania in favor of a younger mail order Eurotrash bride years ago. At 50, she’s well past her expiration date as a Trump trophy wife, and you can’t tell me he hasn’t had the itch to find number four. I’d say it’s only a matter of time.
    There are rumors, especially around the time of the Rose Garden Superspreader that Hope Hicks is apparently 45's mistress. Same age as Ivanka, worked for her, and basically the next best thing for Trump next to sleeping with his daughter (which he has had very public fantasies about).

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I was half hoping she'd file for divorce the day after inauguration, then go on Maddow and spill everything
    I’d pay to watch that. I’m sure Melania has loads of stories to tell about her years in the White House with Caramel Caligula.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’d pay to watch that. I’m sure Melania has loads of stories to tell about her years in the White House with Caramel Caligula.
    NDA, she has too much to lose if she talks.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

These Textbooks In Thousands Of K-12 Schools Echo Trump’s Talking Points

Christian textbooks used in thousands of schools around the country teach that President Barack Obama helped spur destructive Black Lives Matter protests, that the Democrats’ choice of 2016 nominee Hillary Clinton reflected their focus on identity politics, and that President Donald Trump is the “fighter” Republicans want, a HuffPost analysis has found.

The analysis, which focused on three popular textbooks from two major publishers of Christian educational materials ― Abeka and BJU Press ― looked at how the books teach the Trump era of politics. We found that all three are characterized by a skewed version of history and a sense that the country is experiencing an urgent moral decline that can only be fixed by conservative Christian policies. Language used in the books overlaps with the rhetoric of Christian nationalism, often with overtones of nativism, militarism and racism as well.

Scholars say textbooks like these, with their alternate versions of history and emphasis on Christian national identity, represent one small part of the conditions that lead to events like last week’s riot at the U.S. Capitol, an episode that was permeated with the symbols of Christian nationalism. Before storming the Capitol, some groups prayed in the name of Jesus and asked for divine protection. They flew Christian and “Jesus 2020” flags and pointed to Trump’s presidency as the will of God. The linkage between Christian beliefs and the violent attack on Congress has since pushed evangelical leaders to confront their own relationship with Trump and their support for the rioters.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Online misinformation that led to Capitol siege is 'radicalization,' say researchers

“This is not about false claims, or even conspiracies, but many of the people at the Capitol are now part of a completely alternate reality,” said Claire Wardle, co-founder of anti-disinformation non-profit First Draft.

She added that people must stop thinking about online conspiracies as existing separately from real-world harm: “They’re not just sitting at home in their pajamas clicking ‘yes I agree,’ they’re out there with ... guns and pipe bombs.”

Violent rhetoric on online platforms ramped up in the weeks before last week’s unrest at the Capitol as right-wing groups planned openly for the storming of the Capitol, according to researchers and public postings.

Wardle and Graham Brookie, director of the Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab, both emphasized that these conspiracy theories would outlast the Trump administration and said it would likely play into upcoming events such as the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine.

Just curious.......this seems like typical Tea Party Left acting up here, but does anybody here have the impression that Democrats promised to get everyone $2,000 in addition to the $600 stimulus, or $2,000 total?

139420522_4287827734567580_7646547036326581187_o.jpg
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    Just curious.......this seems like typical Tea Party Left acting up here, but does anybody here have the impression that Democrats promised to get everyone $2,000 in addition to the $600 stimulus, or $2,000 total?

139420522_4287827734567580_7646547036326581187_o.jpg
    It was always $2000 total, which means $2000 - $600.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    There are rumors, especially around the time of the Rose Garden Superspreader that Hope Hicks is apparently 45's mistress. Same age as Ivanka, worked for her, and basically the next best thing for Trump next to sleeping with his daughter (which he has had very public fantasies about).
    That was my theory too esp when Trump turned up positive with COVID not long after she did.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Couldn't she still do that? I doubt the Red Floridian counties care about a Putsch or Fascist Dad.
    I think she'd have to move from NYC as their main residence first. Anyone named Trump can't bribe enough voters to get elected in NYC.

Boisterously Confused

That's the confederate revisionist history textbooks all over again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I think she'd have to move from NYC as their main residence first. Anyone named Trump can't bribe enough voters to get elected in NYC.
    She and Jared are house hunting in Florida.
    https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/lifest...144811216.html

Are Donald Trump and his children all preparing to call Florida their new home after his presidential term ends next week? Daughter Ivanka has already put down roots in the state’s Indian Creek Country Club (also known as Billionaire’s Bunker) by purchasing a $30 million lot, and now it seems as though Donald Trump Jr. is following his sister’s leading of ditching New York City and heading south. According to New York Post, Don Jr. will be moving to Florida with his partner Kimberly Guilfoyle — but the decision might not have been one he made entirely on his own.

“There is no way they can stay in New York. They’d be tortured in the streets,” a source explained to the publication. Trump Jr.’s reported NYC exit comes amid continued high tension in the Trump family, including his father’s impeachment after the violent Capitol riots and many businesses canceling contracts with the Trump Organization.
    However, things aren't going so well at their new gated community either.
    https://www.vanityfair.com/style/202...lub-mar-a-lago

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner have only been landowners in Miami’s exclusive “Billionaire’s Bunker” enclave since December, but it seems the couple is already having some issues with their new neighbors.

While the outgoing presidential advisers became the proud owners of one of only 29 residences located on Indian Creek Island, as Page Six reported at the time, just having a home there doesn’t automatically guarantee that über-rich residents will be admitted to the compound’s even more exclusive country club. A source explained to the outlet on Wednesday, “You have to be nominated and make a formal application. But it only takes one member to object against any new member, and many members are objecting, particularly after the events at the Capitol on January 6.” They added, “The Indian Creek Country Club members are very picky and the word is that Javanka need not apply,” going on the suggest that “Jared and Ivanka can lunch with their fellow ‘patriots’ at Mar-a-Lago."
    These guys make tony exclusive country clubs look like the good guys. Not gonna lie, that was a savage burn.

This article has some interesting juice:
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/15/polit...eps/index.html

Apparently Lindsay Graham tried to get Trump to call off the Putschists and call for the National Guard but when he couldn't get to him, he got to Ivanka and pleaded her to do something. And that led to the "We love you" video that Trump put out too late.
    Last edited by Revolutionary_Jack; 01-15-2021 at 07:57 PM.

In the "state legislators at the Putsch" story continues... another CSGOPOTD admitted to being present at the capitol on 1/6 today...

Kyle Biedermann, from the Texas state legislature
    . This would be the guy I've profiled for getting elected even though he's an alleged domestic abuser who unapologetically dressed as "Gay Hitler" for Halloween.

And no, he's not apologizing for all the sedition right now. He's calling on Texas to become an independent country.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.