Page 864 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 36476481485486086186286386486586686786887491496413641864 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 75153
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    While I don't like it, that's on Joe for not reigning his son in. After Poleski got ambushed at the salon everyone in the Biden campaign should know better than to give any excuse to Donny's croneys. IDK why he took a computer to the repair show instead of just buying a new one. Or why he expected them to not scrub the whole thing for any evidence against him and his father. At this point anyone connected to Joe should consider the whole of America against them because Donny's supporters are everywhere and they will use any slip to destroy Biden. This is a war and everything from espionage to assassination is on the table to the cons. The dems will either put defenses in or they will aid the cons in destroying America. The stakes are too large to trust anyone not to be an enemy agent. Kindness and trust are luxuries that can comeback after the election.
    This assumes that Hunter actually took his laptop to a repair shop.

Has there been any reliable evidence or statement that Hunter actually did that?

Biden still up by 8 points in that poll, went from 51.9% to 50.3% which is statistically no change since it is within the margin of error. Imagine the NY Post printing a completely misleading article. Whoda thought.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

While I don't like it, that's on Joe for not reigning his son in. After Poleski got ambushed at the salon everyone in the Biden campaign should know better than to give any excuse to Donny's croneys. IDK why he took a computer to the repair show instead of just buying a new one. Or why he expected them to not scrub the whole thing for any evidence against him and his father. At this point anyone connected to Joe should consider the whole of America against them because Donny's supporters are everywhere and they will use any slip to destroy Biden. This is a war and everything from espionage to assassination is on the table to the cons. The dems will either put defenses in or they will aid the cons in destroying America. The stakes are too large to trust anyone not to be an enemy agent. Kindness and trust are luxuries that can comeback after the election.
    The big thing for me is that the supposed emails were published in such a way as to prevent independent verification. Having copies of the email would let multiple 3rd parties look at the metadata and verify where they came from, having photos of a computer screen does not. The fact that they chose to specifically use a format that prevents independent verification strongly indicates that this is all made up - and there is nothing one can do to prevent that from happening.

Worse, it makes it look like the NY Post KNOWS the story is fake but is running with it anyways.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    This assumes that Hunter actually took his laptop to a repair shop.

Has there been any reliable evidence or statement that Hunter actually did that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The big thing for me is that the supposed emails were published in such a way as to prevent independent verification. Having copies of the email would let multiple 3rd parties look at the metadata and verify where they came from, having photos of a computer screen does not. The fact that they chose to specifically use a format that prevents independent verification strongly indicates that this is all made up - and there is nothing one can do to prevent that from happening.

Worse, it makes it look like the NY Post KNOWS the story is fake but is running with it anyways.
    True, it could be made up and there is no way to really counter that. But the point still stands. This is a time for paranoid levels of caution.

Just read in Oregon how crazy right wingers were getting violent over antifa. I looked into it.

That group that Trump hates along with BLM. Is “ Anti Fascists.” They exist because they oppose the notion of said gun nuts willing to be murder squads for crazy politics.

Clearly this man has to go if anti fascists are a national threat in his eyes.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Just read in Oregon how crazy right wingers were getting violent over antifa. I looked into it.

That group that Trump hates along with BLM. Is “ Anti Fascists.” They exist because they oppose the notion of said gun nuts willing to be murder squads for crazy politics.

Clearly this man has to go if anti fascists are a national threat in his eyes.
    To be more accurate, they're violent against those they see as facist and they have a nasty tendency to see it everywhere.

Make no mistake they're extremists (the ones described as Antifa at least) just the opposite way from the Alt-Right.
    Last edited by ChangingStation; 10-17-2020 at 04:08 PM.

Biden doesn't need to "reign" his son in because there was nothing untoward going on. You should perhaps think more about why the NY Post is trying to instigate another "But her emails!" with no reliable evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingStation View Post
    To be more accurate, they're violent against those they see as facist and they have a nasty tendency to see it everywhere.

Make no mistake they're extremists, just the opposite way fron the Alt-Right.
    No. BLM isn't out to perpetuate violence.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 10-17-2020 at 04:10 PM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Biden doesn't need to "reign" his son in because there was nothing untoward going on. You should perhaps think more about why the NY Post is trying to instigate another "But her emails!" with no reliable evidence.

No. BLM isn't out to perpetuate violence.
    I was talking about Antifa. I wouldn't dream of calling Black Lives Matter that.

Naturally the Right Wingers previously mentioned are paranoid and are basically the same kind of nutters.
    Last edited by ChangingStation; 10-17-2020 at 04:39 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    You should perhaps think more about why the NY Post is trying to instigate another "But her emails!" with no reliable evidence.
    Did you read my whole post? I explained why in that. It's a war, the cons know it, and are fielding everything to get the job done. Whether this was legit or not they are going to use this and everything else as a way to stop progress from being made in America.

If their October Surprise is another Hunter Biden story then Trump is truly done.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    If their October Surprise is another Hunter Biden story then Trump is truly done.
    The actual October Surprise(s) are
    -- Woodward's Interview Tapes revealing Trump knew how bad the virus was/would be and admitted to downplaying it.*
    -- Trump's Tax Returns in the New York Times revealing he's no billionaire.*
    -- The Rose Garden Massacre.

That's the thing about the October Surprise, you can't plan it. It's like life.

Though I gotta ask why after the Impeachment which didn't move the needle against Biden one jot, did the Trumpsters think bringing this dead horse out of the trunk of the 4x4 was gonna be the surprise. I mean seriously, this is the best you can come up with against Diamond Joe Biden?

* I know two of this happened in September but y'all get the idea.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    The actual October Surprise(s) are
    -- Woodward's Interview Tapes revealing Trump knew how bad the virus was/would be and admitted to downplaying it.*
    -- Trump's Tax Returns in the New York Times revealing he's no billionaire.*
    -- The Rose Garden Massacre.

That's the thing about the October Surprise, you can't plan it. It's like life.

Though I gotta ask why after the Impeachment which didn't move the needle against Biden one jot, did the Trumpsters think bringing this dead horse out of the trunk of the 4x4 was gonna be the surprise. I mean seriously, this is the best you can come up with against Diamond Joe Biden?

* I know two of this happened in September but y'all get the idea.
    I'd argue George Floyd's death and Covid itself (terrible though they are) also played a part. As in they were an early surprise.
    Last edited by ChangingStation; 10-17-2020 at 05:51 PM.

I'd argue George Floyd's death and Covid itself (terrible though they are) also played a part.
    I would say Trump’s terrible response to both situations is what played the part.

Make no mistake they're extremists (the ones described as Antifa at least) just the opposite way from the Alt-Right.
    Sorry no, this is just buying into/feeding into a problematic narrative. There is no violent "Alt-Left" organizing to attack peaceful right wing protests. And to be super clear, there are no left-wing groups attacking peaceful right-wingers who are just minding their own business; because that's the story Trump is selling about "Antifa".

That is made up, like the "wide-spread voter fraud" thing.
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    Sorry no, this is just buying into/feeding into a problematic narrative. There is no violent "Alt-Left" organizing to attack peaceful right wing protests. And to be super clear, there are no left-wing groups attacking peaceful right-wingers who are just minding their own business; because that's the story Trump is selling about "Antifa".

That is made up, like the "wide-spread voter fraud" thing.
    Ah I get what you mean, apologies.

I guess it just wouldn't surprise me if some people hated Trump that much. We're all drawn to our own biases (explaining why I believed it).