Page 1852 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 852135217521802184218481849185018511852
Results 27,766 to 27,772 of 27772
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Trump often said that Jackson was his favorite President. His picture is also on the $20 bill, so I think even people like Empty-G know what he looked like.
    Which is funny since Jackson, as much of an asshole and all-around terrible person as he was, would absolutely sneer at Trump as a soft coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I wasn't suggesting that Biden would be replaced by a Republican, just considering the implications of capping judicial and legislative positions at 80.
    But Pres. Biden is not in the legislative or judicial branch of government. He is in the executive branch, which already has term limits.
    Watching television is not an activity.

I'm starting to think that Tucker Carlson is fishing for a new job. Maybe he thinks FOX News isn't conservative enough any more, so he's doing the same thing he did to go from MSNBC to FOX News in the first place. Someone ought to tell him though, that going to Newsmax or OANN would probably mean taking a cut in pay.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Another example of why County Sherriffs should be hired instead of elected.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners Thread So much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
    "Being politically incorrect shouldn't be a matter of pride. It's the last gasp of the wrong side of history." - Unknown
    "By all means, compare these s**t-heads to Nazis." - Mike Godwin referring to the protesters in Charlottesville.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...n-party-483414

You know, I didn't agree with most of what W. did or what he stood for, but at the same time, I could understand why someone back then would vote for him, vote Republican. I can't understand why anyone would vote Republican today.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Which is funny since Jackson, as much of an asshole and all-around terrible person as he was, would absolutely sneer at Trump as a soft coward.
    Given Stonewall Jackson's love of shooting people dead in duels, pretty sure that had he crossed paths with someone as dedicated to being an ***hole as Trump, that I know how it would have ended.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Breaking News. CNN is reporting that there is a verdict in the Chauvin trial. Will be read as early as 430. Get to the tvs.
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.