Page 898 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 39879884888889489589689789889990090190290894899813981898 ... LastLast
Results 13,456 to 13,470 of 75153

For the record: Joe gives me vi es because he was in public office for so long, but not that big a record. There, my anti Biden statement.

BUT: This current president is sending us right to Hell man.

BTW: I have been watching the educated Trumpers on YouTube for their logic for Trump.

These people, the smart o es are voting for o e of two reasons.

1: Their business is booming ( guy being a debit collector.)

2: They want to reverse things of American politics do it’s the 50s again.

Okay. Yeah they claim with Reagan and the Bushes were Neo Liberals and therefore unamerican. That they believe America’s place is only nationalism and Isolationism and that they do not want American culture to vanish due to global influences.

Okay.

Given I myself am of two Native American tribes ( among other things.) I find this notion rich. Those people (said ancestors) got their **** stolen and stomped o to the ground and yet the Leave it to a raver shot is what real America is!? Bull ****.

America has the pigeons to be the shining light for the damned world, not hide on a corner to play with blocks by itself.

I guess Fox News gave up on not doing the Hunter Biden story. Hannity on his show has a live feed to Biden's home with the Biden Hides In Basement as Corruption mounts! It switches to Crisis at the Biden Compound! and Hunter out of Control!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

He's still got it. Great speech.

Also the Proud Boy emails sent to voters in Florida were in fact sent by Iran.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I guess Fox News gave up on not doing the Hunter Biden story. Hannity on his show has a live feed to Biden's home with the Biden Hides In Basement as Corruption mounts! It switches to Crisis at the Biden Compound! and Hunter out of Control!
    Hannity knows whatever power and sway he has politically will go up the shitter if Trump gets voted out. His power and sway will end the moment America rejects Trump so he's fighting like hell to keep that power.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingStation View Post
    Let's stop arguing about this, we're not going to change his mind.
    It's not about changing his mind, it's about deflating false narratives created to depress Democratic turnout. Saying nothing risks normalising anti-Biden fervour.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Hannity knows whatever power and sway he has politically will go up the shitter if Trump gets voted out. His power and sway will end the moment America rejects Trump so he's fighting like hell to keep that power.
    Hannity goes from the guy whose show shapes the president's thinking and the president's thinking creates policy for him to talk about...

Back to being "the ***hole screaming into the void and no one in the White House wants anything to do with".
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Also the Proud Boy emails sent to voters in Florida were in fact sent by Iran.
    Alrighty, still screwy. Given foreign gm powers seem to want Trump in office and are “the bad guys” makes ya think?

Still, people better not get fooled again

A Fox News poll just dropped that has Trump down 12 points in Michigan. (Given, y'know, attacks on Gretchen Whitmer during the pandemic, and ALL the other things).

Fox news poll.

Trump's possibilities to win without Michigan are slim. He has to hold on in all the states from four years ago. Can't afford to lose a one of them. He trails in most.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    He's still got it. Great speech.

I think the Secret Service must have taken the day off, because I just witnessed a murder.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    A Fox News poll just dropped that has Trump down 12 points in Michigan. (Given, y'know, attacks on Gretchen Whitmer during the pandemic, and ALL the other things).

Fox news poll.

Trump's possibilities to win without Michigan are slim. He has to hold on in all the states from four years ago. Can't afford to lose a one of them. He trails in most.
    its funny how their own poll has him down. yet their talking heads and Trumpers go on and on about how the polls are wrong. I am shocked they did not do some BS skewed poll that shows him winning by like 20 points. because that is what they all believe.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

Fox news poll.

One FB meme summed it up days ago where it was basically , "When your feuding to send get well wishes to a Governor who was gonna be abducted in a terror plot , then your feuding with the FBI who foiled the plot and don't want to condemn the militia group responsible as they are part of your base ...its time to elect a new President."
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

its funny how their own poll has him down. yet their talking heads and Trumpers go on and on about how the polls are wrong. I am shocked they did not do some BS skewed poll that shows him winning by like 20 points. because that is what they all believe.
    If anyone remembers Fox News did this in 2012 election by not showing how badly Mitt Romney was doing. The entire world and other polls detailed how badly he trailed Barack Obama. Meanwhile Fox News wouldn't and led people and their own broadcasters to believe it was gonna be really close and Mitt could win. A fact Karl Rove in this video took so hard he didn't want to declare Obama the winner as everyone else went ahead and did.

Fox had massive egg on their faces because they had played it like this for so long. Its likely they don't want a repeat of 2012 and Karl Rove.

My meme of the this thing.

A good guy persona and guy from Penn vs a blonde mad man backed by Russia and tomorrow is their last public show down.

https://youtu.be/Qitn6FRc0oc

Yeah it’s a Rocky 4 joke.

Except Apollo/ Obama ain’t dead just yet and gave Trump a bloody nose.

Finish him! If Trump screams in the debate with mic off wil look even more crazy.

Edit: And do not forget to vote. Hounding down my voters center now.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 10-21-2020 at 07:29 PM.

I should mention a CNN poll just dropped that has Trump down 10 points in Pennsylvania.

That's before Obama's incredible speech in Philly today (seriously, I've never heard Obama go that negative on anyone or anything like that... ever. It's phenomenal rhetoric, biting, but responsible).

If Trump is actually down double digits in both those states with 13 days until the election, and the pandemic getting worse by the day...

He wouldn't even NEED the other states Biden's taking in polls. Wisconsin, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Iowa, Georgia... Or the ones he's tied or starting to nudge ahead in... Texas, Alaska, Nebraska (2), Maine (2)...

That inside straight in PA, WI, and MI that Trump had just isn't there. At all.