NBC Nightly News did a story today where they were in Iowa and how many of the voters they talked to said the indictment made no difference to them.

So no Trumpers do not give a fig about illegal things done by Trump.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    NBC Nightly News did a story today where they were in Iowa and how many of the voters they talked to said the indictment made no difference to them.

So no Trumpers do not give a fig about illegal things done by Trump.
    F$@k their feelings. The law was broken and the guilty party should face the consequences.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Do all of these indictments mean anything if he isn’t convicted?

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady in training View Post
    I'm certainly not a supporter of the invasion into Iraq, but there is no comparison with the current war. Unless I somehow missed the US commiting a genocide there...
    The letters being referred to are from Russians supporting the war in Ukraine even when they admit starting the war was wrong and/or stupid, and even from Russians who oppose Putin. The comparisons to the Iraq war are him noting how eerily similar it seems to support for the second Iraq war even when the fact that it was launched based on lies became widespread public knowledge.
    Dark does not mean deep.

When I got to the part about the Top Secret Classified Documents being stored in a Bathroom and Shower, I laughed at the absurdity of it. It's not funny, but it defies reason.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    When I got to the part about the Top Secret Classified Documents being stored in a Bathroom and Shower, I laughed at the absurdity of it. It's not funny, but it defies reason.
    Sadly, wasn't that every day of Trump's presidency?

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Do all of these indictments mean anything if he isn’t convicted?
    You need an indictment first to convict later, so yes, they mean something.

According to Kaitlan Collins, Trump is having a hard time getting new lawyers to take his case.

Almost lost in the Trump news: Boris Johnson has resigned as a Member of Parliament, as has his comically stupid ally Nadine Dorries
    because he broke her heart.

The former culture secretary and close ally of Boris Johnson said she was standing down "with immediate effect" after "something significant" happened to change her mind.

It means there will be a by-election in her Mid Bedfordshire constituency, where she has a majority of 24,664.

Ms Dorries had already said she would not stand at the next general election.

It came ahead of the publication of Mr Johnson's resignation honours list.

Ms Dorries had been expected to be nominated for an honour, but she was not included on the list.
    This will mean two by-elections that the Tories are likely to lose.
    Last edited by CaptainEurope; 06-09-2023 at 10:16 PM.

What kind of name is Waltine?

Not gonna lie, right now I am happy Chris Christie is running. He was already in full attack mode against Trump, and unlike Pence, he is telling people the truth about this indictment.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    According to Kaitlan Collins, Trump is having a hard time getting new lawyers to take his case.
    Gee whiz! I wonder why? Maybe because they don't want to work pro bono on a case that's a four alarm disaster?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    Not gonna lie, right now I am happy Chris Christie is running. He was already in full attack mode against Trump, and unlike Pence, he is telling people the truth about this indictment.
    Yea it is good to see Christie going after him. It amazes me how many of those running against Trump are defending him. This is the perfect time to push agaisnt him and really let him have it but his so called rivals are still kissing his ring. And Pence doing it is worst of all. This just proves once again he has no back bone.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Yea it is good to see Christie going after him. It amazes me how many of those running against Trump are defending him. This is the perfect time to push agaisnt him and really let him have it but his so called rivals are still kissing his ring. And Pence doing it is worst of all. This just proves once again he has no back bone.
    I’m of the opinion sycophants like Pence and DeSantis are doing major league slurping of Trump to curry favor with his cultists, more proof of how the GQP has unquestionably become the party of Trump. As for the Outlaw Jersey Whale, while he’s a crook and a buffoon, as least Christie’s his own crook and buffoon and not a bootlicking Trumper like the others. Meanwhile, it’s amazing how Qpublicans have circled the wagons and are manically defending Trump after yesterday’s revelations, all that loyalty for a man who wouldn’t so much as piss on the lot of them even if they were on fire.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!