Page 955 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 4558559059459519529539549559569579589599651005105514551955 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 75153

Is it wrong that I thought this was kind of funny?

Dozens of Trump campaign signs stolen off lawns in N.J. town, including the mayor’s

Dozens of President Donald Trump campaign signs have been stolen off lawns in a Passaic County town this month, according to the mayor.

At least 42 Trump signs have been swiped from across Hawthorne, including one belonging to Mayor Richard S. Goldberg, he said Friday.

“It’s not distressing, but it’s disappointing,” Goldberg said by phone Friday. “I don’t read this as some great conspiracy. Every election year signs are stolen, but this seems like a bit of an organized attempt — someone who’s not a fan of Trump wants to take them.”
    Goldberg noted that while his Trump sign disappeared, signs he had in support of local and county candidates were left behind.

Hawthorne police Lt. Robert King confirmed that report was filed Oct. 14 about the theft of approximately 40 “Trump 2020” lawn signs with a total value of about $1,000. Police are investigating but have no suspects, King added.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Look. I. Get. It.

I do. But, maybe, just maybe it’s time for the DNC to look like they’re trying. Like they’re fighting for something. Because they often don’t. Get your voter base excited. If you can’t do that, that’s not the voters fault. It just isn’t.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Look. I. Get. It.

I do. But, maybe, just maybe it’s time for the DNC to look like they’re trying. Like they’re fighting for something. Because they often don’t. Get your voter base excited. If you can’t do that, that’s not the voters fault. It just isn’t.
    How? What do you think they're doing wrong? Democrats have to fine tune their message to win coalitions, especially on a state and national scale or they lose.

Voters have a choice, they decide who gets be president. They don't get to live in a world where Trump isn't president. The best thing the GOP ever did was convince voters they don't have any responsibility for voting, they do this because they know the more people vote Democrat the less politician they have get elected.

Edit: Don't; forget the advantages I bought up in my earlier post, it's ridiculous to expect the Democrats to match that within a two year time frame.

I guess he’s trying to see how low he can get before the election.

Donald Trump, Colossal *******, Says Doctors Get Extra Cash If People Die of COVID-19

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Wasn't there a story earlier this week about some nut driving a bulldozer or something over people's lawns to rip up Biden/Harris signs?

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I guess he’s trying to see how low he can get before the election.

Donald Trump, Colossal *******, Says Doctors Get Extra Cash If People Die of COVID-19
    He also pretty much threatened the firefighters who were spraying water over the crowd at his Tampa rally to try to keep them cool, mostly because he didn't understand why they were spraying water on the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    How? What do you think they're doing wrong? Democrats have to fine tune their message to win coalitions, especially on a state and national scale or they lose.

Voters have a choice, they decide who gets be president. They don't get to live in a world where Trump isn't president. The best thing the GOP ever did was convince voters they don't have any responsibility for voting, they do this because they know the more people vote Democrat the less politician they have get elected.

Edit: Don't; forget the advantages I bought up in my earlier post, it's ridiculous to expect the Democrats to match that within a two year time frame.
    Democrats fall in love.

Republicans fall in line.

As the saying goes.

Joker wants to fall in love in order to vote I think. Maybe not? *shrug*
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

As I've said before, you shouldn't need to get excited to vote. It's not a rock concert. It's your civic duty.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Look. I. Get. It.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post

While I wasn't going to pitch into this...

"How?" "How?" is pretty simple.

Back when Beto lost the race before he ran for the nomination, the Latino outreach for his campaign was an issue. I could probably find the article if I took a minute. The response on here to that perfectly valid criticism was essentially "That Wouldn't Happen With The National Democratic Machine In Play..."

Well, it's in play and I see someone saying this...

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Team Biden / Harris are concerned about Florida.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/20...mocrats-433643

Sounds like Harris is not to happy it took the campaign this long to get her team mobilized.

Sigh ... This was how 2000 and 2016 started ... Disarray with the Dems in Florida.

Not a good start for the last weekend before the election.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-in-the-polls/

Trump has piece one in his long shot reelection chance.

Ugh ...
    Kinda feels like that shouldn't be an issue if what folks said about the National Democratic Machine was correct.

Does it wind up costing them an election?

Hopefully not.

That said, how hard is it to get things that basic taken care of?

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Democrats fall in love.

Republicans fall in line.

As the saying goes.

Joker wants to fall in love in order to vote I think. Maybe not?
    *shrug*
    Since he is pretty clearly talking about "The Base..."?

I'd have to guess "Probably Not..."

Let's put this into pretty simple terms.

If your Democratic nominee is vetting Republicans for potential cabinet positions? What exactly is he(along with the DNC...") fighting for when they do that?

What exactly is there in that act that the base should look at, and say "Yep. This Is Exactly What I Want To Vote For!..."?

Well, Thirty kinda did the work for me there, I guess.

But I'm not sure you guys get the point I'm trying to make, which makes you perfect Democrats, I guess, because they don't get it either!! Hahahaha

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Mail-In Ballots May Not Be Moving Fast Enough In Key Swing States

New USPS numbers show slowdowns in cities like Detroit, where turnout is crucial for Joe Biden. Sadly, that's all part of the GOP's plan to help Trump.

The GOP Is Doing Whatever It Can To Stop The Vote In Pennsylvania

The Trump campaign and Republican officials are trying everything to suppress voting in the swing state as the election draws near. Trump won the state by less than 1 percent in 2016 (under 45,000 votes if memory serves), so yeah, winning my state, by hook or by crook is crucial to the GOP.

Nancy Pelosi: All Trump SCOTUS Justices Should Recuse From Election Decisions

“I don’t trust the Supreme Court one bit,” the House Speaker said. Pelosi is far from alone, but she's delusional to think SCOTUS won't interfere on Trump's behalf if given half a chance.

====================

Coronavirus Live Updates: North Carolina Suspends Evictions Through End Of 2020

HuffPost reporters are tracking the latest news on the coronavirus.

Why Are COVID-19 Cases Soaring In The Midwest?

Cold weather, bad policies and “pandemic fatigue.” And it's all troubling as hell.

Trump Mocks ‘Politically Correct’ Laura Ingraham For Wearing Mask At Packed Rally

The Fox News host regularly dismisses COVID-19 to her viewers, but it appears she masks up when her own health is at stake. Typical hypocritical behavior.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 10-31-2020 at 01:50 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

How many days?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    How many days?
    We might not know the winner for sure for weeks.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Well, Thirty kinda did the work for me there, I guess.

But I'm not sure you guys get the point I'm trying to make, which makes you perfect Democrats, I guess, because they don't get it either!! Hahahaha
    The creepy laugh is very in character.