So ...

1). The DOJ is acting on the removal of classified documents due to the law President Trump signed in 2018.

2). Lots of Trumpers and his people are calling for "whomever appointed FBI Director Christopher Wray" to be "arrested" next.

The legacy of self owns continues ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Scary times, I wonder, Trump would be found guilty of genocide and human trafficking of children which there's even victims found in his places of residence or business... MAGA fanatics will still find some way to defend him and it was a setup. its scary. I would debate with my friend and he always pull the what about this person in the left card.

The fact that the MAGA crowd is yelling so hard about planted evidence they are worried the FBI found somethin illegal at Mar A Lago they just dont know what.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Scary times, I wonder, Trump would be found guilty of genocide and human trafficking of children which there's even victims found in his places of residence or business... MAGA fanatics will still find some way to defend him and it was a setup. its scary. I would debate with my friend and he always pull the what about this person in the left card.
    What makes you think Republicans at large really care about children, except maybe bossing their own and even more those belonging to others?

Somebody post the pic about abortion and Texas.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Well, Trump had been buddies with the late, unlamented Jeffrey Epstein, so who knows what sort of kinky **** he had been mixed up in, including human trafficking. Frankly speaking, I wouldn’t put ANYTHING past Caramel Caligula.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, Trump had been buddies with the late, unlamented Jeffrey Epstein, so who knows what sort of kinky **** he had been mixed up in, including human trafficking. Frankly speaking, I wouldn’t put ANYTHING past Caramel Caligula.
    I've mentioned it here before but there was a young woman who swore at a deposition that she was one of the young girls that was taken in by Epstein at his NY residence and "groomed". She swore that both Trump and Epstein sexually abused her. After a while she just dropped from site. I don't think her real name has been given out but it is filed under Jane Doe. And the deposition is still on file online at factcheck.org

This article at Courthouse News Service goes into a bit more detail about the case (from 2016). It's a shame that probably fear lead to her not going any further.

MANHATTAN (CN) - A woman who says Donald Trump raped her at a private sex party when she was 13 years old refiled a lawsuit against him Friday, two weeks after voluntarily dismissing a suit based on the same claims.The new complaint, filed in the federal court in Manhattan, restates plaintiff Jane Doe's claims of the earlier lawsuit. Namely, that she was lured by a recruiter to summer parties hosted by co-defendant Jeffrey Epstein at an Upper East Side mansion on East 71st St., tied to a bed and forcibly raped by Trump, who slapped her with an open hand and told her he would do whatever he pleased with her.
    Jane Does goes on to claim that after Epstein also forcibly raped her, he and Trump bickered over who should have taken the minor plaintiff's virginity.
    The original complaint was accompanied by two declarations.
    The first declaration, signed by Jane Doe herself, detailed Trump's alleged "savage sexual attack" on the then-13-year-old plaintiff.
    The second declaration was signed by pseudonymous Tiffany Doe, who said she was hired by Jeffrey Epstein throughout the 1990s to recruit adolescent women to attend the billionaire's parties.
    Tiffany Doe claims she convinced the then-13-year-old plaintiff to attend the parties as a means to break in to New York's professional modeling world. In her declaration, Tiffany Doe says she witnessed four sexual encounters in which Jane Doe was forced to have sex with Trump, and two encounters involving the plaintiff and Jeffrey Epstein.
    The Tiffany Doe declaration included Epstein's threats against her and her family for disclosing the details of any sexual abuse of minors by Epstein and his party guests, swearing under penalty of perjury that she understands that her and her family's lives are "now in grave danger."
    The new complaint includes an additional witness exhibit from an anonymous "Joan Doe" whose sworn declaration says Jane Doe told her what happened with Trump and Epstein during the 1994-1995 school year.
    It's sickening how much Trump has gotten away with and not suffered any consequences. I keep hoping one day he will have to pay the piper. Today he took the Fifth Ammendment over 400 times in the NY case about his finances so things are getting a little dangerous for him now. It's amazing his lawyers convinced him to just shut up for a change.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 08-10-2022 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    So ...

1). The DOJ is acting on the removal of classified documents due to the law President Trump signed in 2018.

2). Lots of Trumpers and his people are calling for "whomever appointed FBI Director Christopher Wray" to be "arrested" next.

The legacy of self owns continues ...
    Buddy is his very own Columbo...

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

POLL: Mark Kelly Leads Blake Masters 54% to 40% Among Likely Voters in Arizona’s U.S. Senate Race

It's just stunning how the persecution of Trump is energizing Republicans.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Sen. Lindsey Graham a no-show at scheduled Fulton County court appearance

Graham was subpoenaed to testify to a special grand jury that’s investigating whether Trump and others broke any laws when they tried to overturn Joe Biden’s win in Georgia in 2020.

The senator is one of the Trump allies who Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis wants to question as part of her investigation into what she alleges was “a multi-state, coordinated plan by the Trump Campaign to influence the results of the November 2020 election in Georgia and elsewhere.”
    Party of lawlessness and disorder.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I've mentioned it here before but there was a young woman who swore at a deposition that she was one of the young girls that was taken in by Epstein at his NY residence and "groomed". She swore that both Trump and Epstein sexually abused her. After a while she just dropped from site. I don't think her real name has been given out but it is filed under Jane Doe. And the deposition is still on file online at factcheck.org

This article at Courthouse News Service goes into a bit more detail about the case (from 2016). It's a shame that probably fear lead to her not going any further.

It's sickening how much Trump has gotten away with and not suffered any consequences. I keep hoping one day he will have to pay the piper. Today he took the Fifth Ammendment over 400 times in the NY case about his finances so things are getting a little dangerous for him now. It's amazing his lawyers convinced him to just shut up for a change.
    From what I've read and heard, Trump was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. If he opened his yap, chances were excellent he would've perjured himself, but, by pleading the fifth, he set himself up for even more legal trouble down the road, something I understand the NY AG hoped would happen. In any event, Dolt 45 isn't out of the woods just yet.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 08-11-2022 at 03:49 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

It's a Civil case, so I am not sure if it goes to a Grand Jury, a Jury or a Judge, but the AG can say, "this is our evidence that Trump did these things", and then say, "and this is Mr. Trump's response: I take the Fifth in order...."
    We saw what happened to Bannon when he didn't offer a defense.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Beto dropping an MFer on some conservative hecklers laughing as he's talking about Uvalde shooting feels pretty good.

https://twitter.com/betomedia/status...8DEMnYF5RE6J8w

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It's a Civil case, so I am not sure if it goes to a Grand Jury, a Jury or a Judge, but the AG can say, "this is our evidence that Trump did these things", and then say, "and this is Mr. Trump's response: I take the Fifth in order...."
    We saw what happened to Bannon when he didn't offer a defense.
    Yeah, in civil cases, there can be a negative inference from someone taking the fifth.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    Calling Lindsey Graham here seems more like grandstanding.

It doesn't seem typical for Senators to go to grand juries called by a DA. You wouldn't want to create a precedent in which Republican prosecutors can return the favor by calling in Democratic officeholders to score points.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Calling Lindsey Graham here seems more like grandstanding.

It doesn't seem typical for Senators to go to grand juries called by a DA. You wouldn't want to create a precedent in which Republican prosecutors can return the favor by calling in Democratic officeholders to score points.
    Oh brother.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Beto dropping an MFer on some conservative hecklers laughing as he's talking about Uvalde shooting feels pretty good.

https://twitter.com/betomedia/status...8DEMnYF5RE6J8w
    Reminds me to donate again this month