Page 670 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 17057062066066666766866967067167267367468072077011701670 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Well, there's something I can agree with him on.

And because there hasn't been enough upsetting news recently, there is a whistleblower complaint from an ICE facility in Georgia that states that a doctor there was performing unnecessary hysterectomies on migrant woman without the consent of the women.
    Whatever you quoted me saying is not what I wrote ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Well, that's something I never understood about the US. People keep talking about the "American dream", but for me, a country where the poor can't have basic medecine because it's too expensive and the insurances are too expensive too is not a dream but a nightmare. That's why I'm so happy to be french. Here our people with diabete can follow their treatment without ruining themselves, and if they're hospitalised because of Covid-19, they won't have anything to pay. I've heard american people bragging about being in a high income/low taxes country, but if you have to payso much for basic healthcare, what good does it do?
    When it comes to "The American Dream...", a lot of people buy into something that is largely a myth.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I have been watching this.. It has been a train weck the whole way through. just so many lies and half truths. Like when I posted a few back aobut how he did the **** down and saved lives. I wish I could say that was the craziest thing.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

He also claimed the Black White wage gap was closing and would be pretty much closed if not for Covid. Claimed he was protecting people with preexisting conditions said the average American was doing fine financially because The Stock Market is up. He wants immigration. Tim Scotts police reform bill was something pretty much everyone thought was a good idea and he doesnt understand how it failed. Said that we only have in increase in cases because we test more.

And it goes on and on.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ok, this was actually a fascinating read:

https://twitter.com/KevinCate/status...14833678880769

A guy named Kevin Cate deconstructs a Trump ad, showing where each and every piece of stock footage came from.

Mighty Member

Man, you Americans have to get a grip on your forest fires, I can't even see around the block up here the smoke is so bad.

Time to vote for a President who doesn't believes global warming and covid is a hoax. (and doesn't pack stadiums without people wearing masks)

Renewable energy is so capitalist, do you know how much profit and investment is to be made in solar and wind power. Time for the President who stuck in 1970's to pack his suitcase and go, so the country can move forward.

Despite the forecast saying it would be sunny today, it was overcast all day due to the smoke.

I live in Missouri.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Well, of course that's crazy, because Trump said it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Despite the forecast saying it would be sunny today, it was overcast all day due to the smoke.

I live in Missouri.
    Some of that smoke has drifted to the east coast where I live.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    https://twitter.com/willsommer/statu...725870080?s=21

Don't worry, WBE! There's also this bit of news that is sure to make your day.
    Remember when people thought Christine O'Donnell was the craziest Delaware candidate like... 10 years ago?

We might have a new award-winner.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The highlight from last night's dumpster fire of a town hall as this woman was having none of Trump's bad manners:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1306056766485073920
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Remember when people thought Christine O'Donnell was the craziest Delaware candidate like... 10 years ago?

We might have a new award-winner.
    Please take care of your liver.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Please take care of your liver.
    LOL.

X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    LOL.

Well, we really need to at least set up a 'WBEBooze Fund', then.