Page 716 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 21661666670671271371471571671771871972072676681612161716 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Ignorant, uneducated, gullible Americans are the most dangerous threats to this country.
    An uneducated populace is easier to control.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Going off wishes IF Trump is somehow is defeated

The largest, most reliable base for Trump is White Males without College degrees, can we please address the costs to college? We typically look at it as Millenials in debt topic but education is A HUGE component in why Trump is possible. So long has it's cost prohibitive, where even those that do go are thousands of dollars in debt, how can we expect an educated populace?

How many of those white males DROPPED OUT of college versus not getting in?

How many of those have been FED the FOOL AID of you couldn't get into college because of that POC or female???

Most school districts like mine have collegiate programs and in my case actual schools (4 of them). A high school Freshman could have anywhere from 10-20 college hours before applying to a college due to those schools.

Others have figured out getting those basic classes out of the way in community college before going to that money pit big named school.

You can get a decent education at a decent price but folks have to be willing to give up something.

At some HBCU (black colleges) they have seen a growth in white student enrollment-why? It's affordable and many say it's way more personable. Meaning they get to know everybody including teachers personally.

Right now we got too many folks in love with a NAME. Yet look up some of these CEOs-graduates of schools no one heard of, Division 2-3 schools or lower.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    An uneducated populace is easier to control.
    THIS and an ignorant populace is easy to control.

Fox news and Twitter prove that daily.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    The question you should be asking is who will the military side with?
    The guy who wins the election.

If there is another possible answer, a lot of the military leadership needs sacking.

Loeffler continuing to be an awful, awful, awful person.
    https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/09/...Bagpj8.twitter
    Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) introduced a bill that would ban transgender girls from competing in school sports with their gender, threatening federal funding to schools that support transgender students.

Loeffler introduced the Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act in the Senate and said that it “protects [cisgender] women and girls,” presumably from transgender women and girls.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I was not aware of this poll. I stand corrected on my previous post about women and Trump.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

22 Retired 4-Stars Join Nearly 500 NatSec Leaders in Letter Endorsing Joe Biden

Days after the Trump-Pence campaign released an endorsement letter signed by 235 retired military officers, a coalition of nearly 500 current and former national security leaders has released its own letter endorsing challenger Joe Biden for president.

The open letter, published Thursday morning by National Security Leaders for Biden, contains 489 names, including 22 retired four-star generals and admirals; five former defense secretaries; and other notable leaders including former secretary of state Madeleine Albright and former NASA administrator Charles Bolden, among others.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I'm still amazed that ANY veteran, either enlisted or officer would support a documented draft dodger like Trump who's insulted POW's and Gold Star families, ducked out of World War II ceremonies abroad, callously told the widow of a soldier KIA that he "knew what he was getting into" and called fallen servicemembers "suckers" and "losers". That just boggles my mind.

Republicans assure a peaceful transition of power after Donald Trump refuses to say if he would quietly leave office if he loses to Joe Biden in November

Marco Rubio said Thursday that the U.S. government will swear in the President in January following a 'fair election' after Donald Trump refused to say Wednesday if he would peacefully give up his seat in January if Joe Biden wins the election.

'As we have done for over two centuries we will have a legitimate & fair election,' the Florida senator tweeted the morning after Trump made the questionable comments.

'It may take longer than usual to know the outcome,but it will be a valid one,' he continued, in a likely reference to mail-in ballots holding up the outcome. 'And at noon on Jan 20,2021 we will peacefully swear in the President.'
    Mitt Romney lashed out Wednesday night on Twitter.

'Fundamental to democracy is the peaceful transition of power; without that, there is Belarus,' the Utah Republican said in reference to the European country experiencing mass protests as its president sought a sixth term and was secretly sworn in despite the opposition candidate claiming they received 60-70 per cent of the votes.

'Any suggestion that a president might not respect this Constitutional guarantee is both unthinkable and unacceptable,' Romney continued in his tweet.

Meanwhile, they are moving ahead with Trump's Supremme Court Nominee since they expect teh election to be close and plan on taking the results all the way there.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Republicans assure a peaceful transition of power after Donald Trump refuses to say if he would quietly leave office if he loses to Joe Biden in November

Meanwhile, they are moving ahead with Trump's Supremme Court Nominee since they expect teh election to be close and plan on taking the results all the way there.
    BINGO! All that indignation by Republicans over what Trump said was pure bullshit as they have every intention on making sure the deck is stacked in the courts if there's a challenge. I know I said once that I didn't care what sort of margin Biden won by just so long as he won, now, it's all but imperative he win by a Grand Canyon wide margin to keep the GOP from going to the Supremes.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    BINGO! All that indignation by Republicans over what Trump said was pure bullshit as they have every intention on making sure the deck is stacked in the courts if there's a challenge. I know I said once that I didn't care what sort of margin Biden won by just so long as he won, now, it's all but imperative he win by a Grand Canyon wide margin to keep the GOP from going to the Supremes.
    I was talking about what Trump said with my dad and how upset I was by it. My aunt goes nuts on me. Talking about how she agreed with what Trump said. If it means we have to do away with ballots and elections to save the country from the Far Left and all that that BS.. She said if she had her way that Biden and the people who go to his rallies would be arrested for Treason for fermenting rebellion against the president and government. I said it is not treason it is an election. She said with the way Biden and others are trying to steal the election it is rebellion. And she is not alone. I have seen the texts messages and heard the phone calls she has been in with other Trumpers.
    His hardcore base will go nuts if he loses. And I mean take to the streets nuts or try and kill Biden nuts.

This whole thing is just crazy.
    Last edited by babyblob; 09-24-2020 at 06:40 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I was talking about what Trump said with my dad and how upset I was by it. My aunt goes nuts on me. Talking about how she agreed with what Trump said. If it means we have to do away with ballots and elections to save the country from the Far Left and all that that BS.. She said if she had her way that Biden and the people who go to his rallies would be arrested for Treason for fermenting rebellion against the president and government. I said it is not treason it is an election. She said with the way Biden and others are trying to steal the election it is rebellion. And she is not alone. I have seen the texts messages and heard the phone calls she has been in with other Trumpers.
    His hardcore base will go nuts if he loses. And I mean take to the streets nuts or try and kill Biden nuts.

I wouldn't worry if I were you. Trumpanzees are all talk and no action. Once Biden wins, he'll have the Secret Service and the U.S. military at his back to protect him, I rather like those odds. Meanwhile, if Trump utters so much as one goddamn word about having his nutbags commit violence against the sitting president once he's a private citizen again, his happy ass will be arrested and thrown in jail faster than you can say "covfefe". Remember, Trump's obsession about winning a second term is all about avoiding prison, so public threats against POTUS won't help him one iota.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post

All you have to do is go to pro trump forums to see how nutty these people are. And how mind boggling it is that, in 2020, so many Americans don't know how to spell.

I'm still amazed that ANY veteran, either enlisted or officer would support a documented draft dodger like Trump who's insulted POW's and Gold Star families, ducked out of World War II ceremonies abroad, callously told the widow of a soldier KIA that he "knew what he was getting into" and called fallen servicemembers "suckers" and "losers". That just boggles my mind.
    Even though the military screens its candidates, they still can’t weed out all the white nationalists.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ht-ncna1010221

A recent survey conducted by Military Times reported that 22 percent of service personnel had seen signs of white nationalism or racist ideology within the armed forces.

I was not aware of this poll. I stand corrected on my previous post about women and Trump.
    I saw a joke recently that had "Women 4 Trump" and it was juxiposed with "Slugs for Salt" ... it was pretty great.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium