1. #31081
    Astonishing Member babyblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Richmond Ohio
    Posts
    4,707

    Default

    We cant have this! What kind of country is this going to be if a man confronts a racist, science denying, treason forgiving, when ever they get the chance because it is justified?

    20 bucks says Tucker hires him a rather large fellow to walk around and hold his hand in public for a while.
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

  2. #31082
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,040

    Default

    Devin boy is getting crazier and crazier by the day.

    Devin Nunes: Deep state may use 'computer generated graphics' to fake Joe Biden speeches

  3. #31083
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,729
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

  4. #31084
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,729

    Default

    Conservative Michigan Republicans who gave themselves bonuses out of COVID funds now forced to return it

    According to The Guardian, called out Shiawassee County commissioners were told by prosecutors that the payments were illegal and that they had to be paid back. The Argus Press reported the incident to the local community, explaining that the Michigan state constitution doesn't allow such compensation "after services had already been rendered," prosecutor Scott Koerner explained.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

  5. #31085
    Horrific Experiment JCAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Maybe we'll get to see CG Joe Biden fighting Darkseid in the Extended Extended Cut of Justice League!

  6. #31086
    Extraordinary Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Maybe we'll get to see CG Joe Biden fighting Darkseid in the Extended Extended Cut of Justice League!
    It's too late. Trump's cult is already infected by the anti-life equation.


  7. #31087
    Astonishing Member babyblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Richmond Ohio
    Posts
    4,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Funny thing (Or sad) depending on how you look at it. My aunt has been saying this for a couple days. Guess maybe it was making the rounds in the nut job News letter? I just didnt thing there would be an elected officeal not Named Taylor Green who would spout this dumb shit. I dont know why I am surprised because I shouldnt be.
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

  8. #31088
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    24,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Funny thing (Or sad) depending on how you look at it. My aunt has been saying this for a couple days. Guess maybe it was making the rounds in the nut job News letter? I just didnt thing there would be an elected officeal not Named Taylor Green who would spout this dumb shit. I dont know why I am surprised because I shouldnt be.
    Worstblogever could tell you there were boatloads of Republicans saying all kinds of crazy ass shit LONG before Trashy Greene came along. Nunes is just one of those nutbags.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  9. #31089
    Astonishing Member babyblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Richmond Ohio
    Posts
    4,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Worstblogever could tell you there were boatloads of Republicans saying all kinds of crazy ass shit LONG before Trashy Greene came along. Nunes is just one of those nutbags.
    Yep. I read his posts. That is why I am surprised I was surprised at anything these people say.
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

  10. #31090
    Ultimate Member Gray Lensman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    12,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Worstblogever could tell you there were boatloads of Republicans saying all kinds of crazy ass shit LONG before Trashy Greene came along. Nunes is just one of those nutbags.
    Nunes is more well known for lawsuits against journalists than saying crazy things, so the crazy stuff is typically missed.
    Dark does not mean deep.

  11. #31091
    Ultimate Member Malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Freeville, NY
    Posts
    10,093

    Default

    Maybe we'll get lucky and re-districting will eliminate Nunes' seat in the House.
    Watching television is not an activity.

  12. #31092
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,729

    Default

    Chicago native Joseph Mercola the most influential spreader of coronavirus misinformation online, researchers say


    SAN FRANCISCO — The article that appeared online Feb. 9 began with a seemingly innocuous question about the legal definition of vaccines. Then over its next 3,400 words, it declared coronavirus vaccines were “a medical fraud” and said the injections did not prevent infections, provide immunity or stop transmission of the disease.

    Instead, the article claimed, the shots “alter your genetic coding, turning you into a viral protein factory that has no off-switch.”
    The entire effort traced back to one person: Joseph Mercola.
    Mercola, 67, an osteopathic physician in Cape Coral, Florida, has long been a subject of criticism and government regulatory actions for his promotion of unproven or unapproved treatments. But most recently, he has become the chief spreader of coronavirus misinformation online, according to researchers.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

  13. #31093
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    24,932

    Default

    Five will get you ten this assclown has secretly been vaccinated, just like Trump and Faux News fearmongers. Scumbags like Mercola are the worst sort of hypocrites who put the lives of Americans at risk to serve their own selfish interests.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  14. #31094
    Astonishing Member JackDaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,356

    Default

    On BBC website today one of lead articles is about US vaccination rate slowing…in spite of 99.5 percent of current deaths being unvaccinated people.

    UK vaccination rate is also slowly…though not to same extent. Here it seeems to have slowed primarily because younger people (the 18 to lower 20’s) who are being vaccinated now are less keen than older people to get the jabs.

    (Most still want it, of course…but there’s a bigger proportion who are less concerned about risk, thinking perhaps their youth and good health alone protect them well.)

    All told I’m baffled. It is not rocket science to see getting jabbed is a darn good idea. Yes there’s some false info out there on the net…but really any remotely aware person ought to be able to realise the anti-vac case is piffle.
    Last edited by JackDaw; 07-25-2021 at 10:43 PM.

  15. #31095
    Extraordinary Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    On BBC website today one of lead articles is about US vaccination rate slowing…in spite of 99.5 percent of current deaths being unvaccinated people.

    UK vaccination rate is also slowly…though not to same extent. Here it seeems to have slowed primarily because younger people (the 18 to lower 20’s) who are being vaccinated now are less keen than older people to get the jabs.

    (Most still want it, of course…but there’s a bigger proportion who are less concerned about risk, thinking perhaps their youth and good health alone protect them well.)

    All told I’m baffled. It is not rocket science to see getting jabbed is a darn good idea. Yes there’s some false info out there on the net…but really any remotely aware person ought to be able to realise the anti-vac case is piffle.
    Speaking of UK vaccinations, the anti-lockdown rally in Trafalgar Square had some truly insane moments.

    Anti-vaxx conspiracy theorist Kate Shemirani tells rally that healthcare workers fighting COVID could face Nuremberg-style trials

    Kinda nice to see that the US doesn’t have a monopoly on bat-shit crazy.

    *I guess CBR doesn’t allow this site.
    Last edited by Robotman; 07-26-2021 at 12:39 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •