Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The GOP attempt to gerrymander Ohio is struck down again. For a 3rd time. The Ohio SC for the 3rd time struck down the maps and the attempts to redraw the districts in Ohio. One Ohio SC Justice said this is the most blatant attempt at unfair gerrymandering and even after being struck down 2 times the GOP is still trying.
    as opposed to fair gerrymandering??? This is where the american democratic system of proportional voting breaks down, heck proportional voting altogether. Posters abroad, plz tell us how there may be a better answer to portion populations.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Was Fox (or whoever actually has the laptop) finally willing to share more than just a screenshot? That's a primary reason why no one bothered with the story before - none of the other outlets were being allowed to independently verify anything on it. And seeing how easy an email is to share (just forward the thing) it makes the refusal to share more than a picture of it seem incredibly suspicious.
    And Deep Throat was available to all the major media for questioning...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    How is this statement credible given the dance he did with North Korea. What annoys the circle jerk diplomats is that he doesn't employ their methods particularly when it has failed so measurably with takers like Putin or Kim Jong-un. In fact what he exposes is gap in the vapid virtue signaling of relations and the real discourse of power.
    Trump got nothing from North Korea, other than a letter that he tried to hold onto and give them legitimacy.

So yeah, maybe those diplomats had the right idea?

Ultimate Member

And Deep Throat was available to all the major media for questioning...
    The difference is, his information was vetted.

Fox news, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    A reminder to all readers that no credible evidence has ever been presented that any sort of fraud involving mail in voting took place that would be capable of changing the results of the 2020 Presidential Election.

The above posts and others from the poster Xheight that make such assertions or otherwise insinuate that President Biden’s victory is not legitimate are based on false claims and misinformation.
    and NATO is Ukraine's "overseas master" and Russian rockets strike only military targets, while Ukrainian troops use hospitals and residential buildings for cover. got it - the American media network has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    The difference is, his information was vetted.

Fox news, not so much.
    Actually it was the NY Post which sort of shows how interested people are in following corruption of Democrats.

Ultimate Member

Actually it was the NY Post which sort of shows how interested people are in following corruption of Democrats.
    All the same, they've been able to prove all of nothing. So that's why no one takes 'Hunter's laptop' seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    All the same, they've been able to prove all of nothing. So that's why no one takes 'Hunter's laptop' seriously.
    When is a Federal probe not serious? when it might disrupt a narrative of an false impeachment I suppose.

Some of the scrutinized correspondence was between Hunter Biden and Devon Archer, who had served with the first son on the board of Ukraine energy company Burisma, the report said.

Archer, who was sentenced last month in an unrelated fraud case, has “cooperated completely” with the feds in their probe into Hunter Biden, The Post has reported.

According to the Times, the emails between Hunter Biden, Archer and others regarding their international business activity came from files the publication obtained that “appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop.”

People familiar with the emails and investigation confirmed their authenticity to the Times.
    - NY Post

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    The laptop is in the news again but I don't subscribe to the NYT so I can't see the article. Other news outlets are referencing it but I'd rather know the context from the NYT itself. Anyone have access and willing to share a snippet?
    What? This bullshit again?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

When is a Federal probe not serious? when it might disrupt a narrative of an false impeachment I suppose.

- NY Post
    Because I remember the BS that was Hillary's emails, that's why.

And the war we have now more than justifies Trump's impeachment.

and NATO is Ukraine's "overseas master" and Russian rockets strike only military targets, while Ukrainian troops use hospitals and residential buildings for cover. got it - the American media network has spoken
    Normally, I've got right around "Zero.." time for this entire "Clown Shoes..." thing.

That said, no one has to even maybe use hospitals or residential building as cover if there is not a foreign army that has no business even being inside of their country attack them.

This is just "Basics 201..." stuff...

"Hey, I all for the American way but gimme a minute while I try to explain away a country being invaded for no reason..."

Yeah, how about you don't. Your American way is "New Coke..." and I am more of a "Classic Coke..." guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Okay, I will spread a little Troll feed.

Mail-in voting fraud is nearly impossible to commit
    of course they would say that, The cnet article is like a number of reports which cherry pick examples from a the various systems across the country, which like our laws, range from good to plain awful.

GA has been a particular case of open season ballot collection from sources unknown - you don't have to be a russian hacker to access who is a registered democrat in GA as the Abrams org collected that for the state in their drives signatures included and blanket ballot swapping is a needless and attention grabbing operation for people versed in direct mail operations.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Normally, I've got right around "Zero.." time for this entire "Clown Shoes..." thing.

That said, no one has to even maybe use hospitals or residential building as cover if there is not a foreign army that has no business even being inside of their country attack them.

This is just "Basics 201..." stuff...

"Hey, I all for the American way but gimme a minute while I try to explain away a country being invaded for no reason..."

Yeah, how about you don't. Your American way is "New Coke..." and I am more of a "Classic Coke..." guy.
    It is to say that the media (any media) and the truth are not to be taken as the same thing especially when it lines up with a political line.

as to the Hillary Emails The Cool Thatguy, are you saying that they did not exist or just "no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information" despite them falling into foreign hands or that the

"The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel published an editorial opining that "the only believable reason for the private server in her basement was to keep her emails out of the public eye by willfully avoiding freedom of information laws. No president, no secretary of state, no public official at any level is above the law. She chose to ignore it, and must face the consequences."[259][260] Pascal-Emmanuel Gobry wrote in The Week that "Clinton set up a personal email server, in defiance or at least circumvention of rules, with the probable motive of evading federal records and transparency requirements, and did it with subpar security."

Outsized attention? perhaps. but untruthful?

The impeachment and the corruption of the Ukrainian government is not erased by their being invaded. Nor can it be shown that the Trump policy weakened the Ukrainian position vis Russia and if anything held off Ukraine as a extension of NATO and a casus belli for Putin to use. That Putin picked the time of Biden to attack is obvious to many people around the world not just GOP americans.
    Last edited by Xheight; 03-17-2022 at 04:49 PM.

It is to say that the media (any media) and the truth are not to be taken as the same thing especially when it lines up with a political line.

Actually...

It's not.

It's more like "Uh, here's something that I don't have a whole lot in the way of proof of and would like to ignore anything like the actual context of what I am saying could maybe be happening..."

Basic "Clown Shoes..." garbage.

I'm not going to try to talk anyone out of it, but anyone doing that can save the whole "It is to say..." bit.

No, it's not.

What was said got said.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    What? This bullshit again?
    There actually is an investigation into stuff around Hunter Biden being done by the Justice Dept. Exactly what isn't being said, is this just Hunter or is it Bursima, or what else? There is a tax issue with Hunter Biden as part of it, he took out a loan to pay off the back taxes, but the investigation was already underway when that happened, so charges could still be pending, as to the IRS the crime is what happened then as opposed to what happened now.

Of course, even if Hunter is guilty as sin it still doesn't implicate Joe yet. The prosecutor Joe help push out in the Ukraine was stonewalling the Bursima investigation, as opposed to pursuing one. The guy may have changed his tune about investigating the company, but only long after he was no longer in a position to do so, and only after Trump was looking to make political hay out of it. At the time he was effectively protecting Hunter by preventing any attempts to see what his employer was up to. Removing the guy preventing an inquiry in favor of someone who probably will actually start one seems like the opposite of protecting anybody to me.
    Dark does not mean deep.