Page 733 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 23363368372372973073173273373473573673774378383312331733 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 75153
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I'll catch the highlights, Trump's too infuriating to listen to for any extended period of time.
    Agreed. Same here, the second he opens his mouth I'll be screaming at the TV like its a football game but not in a good way.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Krystal Ball laying out some "Basics 101" on just how clueless that recent "Bill Maher Again Blames Voters..." bit actually was once you take a couple of minutes to think it over -
    Q
    It’s just an inability to be reflective. Nearly half the country didn’t bother to vote start there. Then one candidate barely bothered to step foot in the decisive states in the election, go there next.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    BUT YOU REMEMBER IT. That's the point.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Who is planning to watch the debate?
    I’ll pass. Every time I see Trump on TV or hear him on the radio, I hit the mute button as I can’t stand listening to him. I’ll settle for reading the highlights tomorrow morning.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I will be watching. But I will have captions on so I can mute it and just read if Trump's voice bugs me too much. lol I don't see how his supporters do it.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    It’s just an inability to be reflective. Nearly half the country didn’t bother to vote start there. Then one candidate barely bothered to step foot in the decisive states in the election, go there next.
    About that...

Extraordinary Member

I’m watching the debate but they should light this whole CNN panel on fire

Tucker Carson on Fox News just called Black Lives Matter a lunatic organization.

It amazes me how he can say things like this and not be held accountable by anyone.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Tucker Carson on Fox News just called Black Lives Matter a lunatic organization.

It amazes me how he can say things like this and not be held accountable by anyone.
    He literally just had a case where Fox Lawyers successfully argued that his viewers couldn’t possibly take him seriously

Sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    I will be watching. But I will have captions on so I can mute it and just read if Trump's voice bugs me too much. lol I don't see how his supporters do it.
    This strategy. I can't listen to Trump's voice, know the evils that he's led this country to commit, and not get to punch him in the face. And I'm a pacifist, under normal circumstances that aren't "punch the Nazi/punch the white nationalist".
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

The stream I'm watching seriously just had one of the warmup reporters use the line "Sleepy Joe". *sigh*

Postal Service workers quietly resist DeJoy’s changes with eye on election

This summer, as controversial new procedures at the U.S. Postal Service snarled the nation’s mail delivery and stirred fears of how the agency would handle the election, rank-and-file workers quietly began to resist.

Mechanics in New York drew out the dismantling and removal of mail-sorting machines until their supervisor gave up on the order. In Michigan, a group of letter carriers did an end run around a supervisor’s directive to leave election mail behind, starting their routes late to sift through it. In Ohio, postal clerks culled prescriptions and benefit checks from bins of stalled mail to make sure they were delivered, while some carriers ran late items out on their own time. In Pennsylvania, some postal workers looked for any excuse — a missed turn, heavy traffic, a rowdy dog — to buy enough time to finish their daily rounds.

“I can’t see any postal worker not bending those rules,” one Philadelphia staffer said in an interview.
    With the Postal Service expected to play a historic role in this year’s election, some of the agency’s 630,000 workers say they felt a responsibility to counteract cost-cutting changes from their new boss, Postmaster General Louis DeJoy, that they blame for the mail slowdowns. They question whether DeJoy — a top Republican fundraiser and booster of President Trump — is politicizing the institution in service to a president who has actively tried to sow distrust of mail-in voting, insisting without evidence that it will lead to massive fraud.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    This has to just be the end of the GOP as we know it, right? Like, this **** cannot just pass unabated, right?
    Today's GOP only wants power and authority. They don't even follow the mission statement they lay out.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

I'll probably watch, but I'm not gonna enjoy it.

It's a yelling contest between a stubborn old man and a hateful old man.

I was going to, but I think I'll follow it online instead.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.