Page 738 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 23863868872873473573673773873974074174274878883812381738 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 75153
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Trump supporters aren't happy. They believe their stallion is being held back by Biden and Wallace now. I mean how badly is it you gotta blame the moderator for this when your a rambling troll type who sinks yourself ? The not condemning white supremacy will play big tomorrow.
    Will it though? Everyone who is not an abject moron knows hes racist. He suddenly got more racist?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Will it though? Everyone who is not an abject moron knows hes racist. He suddenly got more racist?
    No he hasn't.

What folks will view it as his trying to make sure he gets that vote from them.

Wallace: Can you answer [The President's] last question?
    Biden: I had trouble hearing it in all the rambling.
    Wallace: I'm having a little trouble myself.

They're just shitting all over this guy tonight.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    If that is the case-no more debates-you can't reach those folks. That is being 100% BLIND to what is being shown.
    We have known that since 2016. There is no point to these debates.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Trump supporters aren't happy. They believe their stallion is being held back by Biden and Wallace now. I mean how badly is it you gotta blame the moderator for this when your a rambling troll type who sinks yourself ? The not condemning white supremacy will play big tomorrow.
    It wont play any bigger then the other 50 times he didnt condemn white supremacy. His followers will not care. And the people who hate him already know how he is. They will call him out and bitch about it. But in the end it will be an old story by the 5pm news.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Biden commits to honoring the election results, Trump just declared the whole election a fraud that the Democrats are rigging.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    We have known that since 2016. There is no point to these debates.
    65% of the population of this country age 16 and over could have debated Biden and done a better job of it than Trump is doing.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    65% of the population of this country age 16 and over could have debated Biden and done a better job of it than Trump is doing.
    A 3 year old could have done a better job.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Wallace: Can you answer [The President's] last question?
    Biden: I had trouble hearing it in all the rambling.
    Wallace: I'm having a little trouble myself.

They're just shitting all over this guy tonight.
    And Trumpers will talk about how Wallace was on Biden's side the whole time. And how they rigged the debate. They will ignore the fact that Wallace is Fox News. And I have no doubt that many of his backers will want him to be fired from the network.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

He's literally saying that mailmen are stealing, selling, and destroying ballots.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    No he hasn't.

What folks will view it as his trying to make sure he gets that vote from them.
    Its gonna push more minority voting though. A big factor was in 2016 minorities stayed more at home. Now they clearly can see the President doesn't stand with them. If Biden's campaign is smart they roll out ads QUICK on this and push minority voting BIG TIME. The President literally just answered in silence.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Trump is now urging his people to watch polling stations, declaring Philadelphia is a dangerous place.

Oh boy...

Astonishing Member

This is even a bigger trainwreck than even I imagined, lol.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

This debate was verry poorly managed.
    Next one should be with both candidates in booths with mics that can be shut off. Trumps mission was to derail this thing by being an ******* the whole time.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Trump would not commit to telling his supporters not to take to the streets.