Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
How many people did Trump kill via drone strike? I know he took out that Iranian general. Genuinely curious, because I remember a lot of news stories about drone strikes/assassinations during the Obama years. I don't recall seeing many stories like that during the last four years (granted, the last four years of news has been a colossal shitshow).
For all the crying that certain leftists did over the Democrats and drones, they 'curiously' remained very silent about this:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/05/22...illings-count/

On March 10, a U.S. drone fired a missile, turning a passenger vehicle outside Janaale, Somalia, into a heap of burnt and broken metal with fresh corpses inside. Whether the people killed that day were “terrorists” or ordinary Somalis is actively disputed. It is also a reminder that the United States’ targeted killing program persists to this day, another legacy of the forever war that has now lasted for three presidential administrations and shows no signs of stopping in the next one. Under U.S. President Donald Trump, however, an already opaque and murderous set of rules has become even more widely applied, and ever less accountable.
The answer is 'a lot' and 'we don't actually know' the full extent.