Page 803 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 30370375379379980080180280380480580680781385390313031803 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    If this goon is mugging like a five year old while he's silenced like a five year old, it will be the most embarrassing presidential debate performance in American history, hands down. It'll make Ross Perot from the 90s seem like JFK.
    Hell I think that Ross Perot would own Trump at this point.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Still, Biden would be crazy to stare down a diseased Trump who’s not above spreading the virus.
    Trump IS spreading the virus.

Quite obviously, he and Pence are hoping to infect Biden and Harris. Pence's team refused to allow a second Plexiglass to shield Pence, that way Pence's droplets go towards Harris' shield (and obviously all shields have a crack somewhere and nothing is impenetrable).

Steroid boy is actively presiding over a cluster and it's his aim and interest to pass the bug to his opponents which he is in position to do.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

If this goon is mugging like a five year old while he's silenced like a five year old, it will be the most embarrassing presidential debate performance in American history, hands down. It'll make Ross Perot from the 90s seem like JFK.
    I think Trump has finally gone to pieces. He was already under strain from sinking in the polls, knowing what’s waiting for him back home in New York if he loses next month. Coming down with COVID was the final straw and that’s unhinged him, his behavior over the last several days has been stunning, even by his already ludicrous standards. If there was a time to invoke the 25th amendment and remove Trump, it’s right freaking now, problem is, Moscow Mitch and the GOP doesn’t give a ****, all they care about is getting the shotgun marriage of Amy Coney Barrett and SCOTUS underway, if anything, with Trump unraveling, McConnell figures to really speed up the hearings for ACB before Trump does something unexpected, like change his mind about her, or infect more Republicans before the vote. Things are really getting hairy now, kids.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    See (according to BBC breaking news) that Joe B thinks next live debate should not go ahead if The Donald is still testing positive by then.

That sounds like a sensible line.
    That would trigger the orange snowflake HUGE. Snowflake is patient zero in the White House & nobody wants to be in the same room with him.
    <laughing & laughing>

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I see you stilll fully believe this nonsense.
    Its usually those who deny the existence of the said nonsense that support it. Extremism on both ends of the spectrum tends to ignore empirical evidence, because it exposes their half baked theories as bs.

Anyways I've already had this song and dance with you, I don't wish to revisit it, cheers.

Ultimate Member

Agreed.

90% of what was so shameful was Trump's behavior.

The remaining 10% was the moderator or Biden not being perfect, and taking some bait.

DOJ Frees Federal Prosecutors to Take Steps That Could Interfere With Elections, Weakening Long-standing Policy

The Department of Justice has weakened its long-standing prohibition against interfering in elections, according to two department officials.

Avoiding election interference is the overarching principle of DOJ policy on voting-related crimes. In place since at least 1980, the policy generally bars prosecutors not only from making any announcement about ongoing investigations close to an election but also from taking public steps — such as an arrest or a raid — before a vote is finalized because the publicity could tip the balance of a race.

But according to an email sent Friday by an official in the Public Integrity Section in Washington, now if a U.S. attorney’s office suspects election fraud that involves postal workers or military employees, federal investigators will be allowed to take public investigative steps before the polls close, even if those actions risk affecting the outcome of the election.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Just blatantly.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Anything to give Trump a fighting chance. Stevie Wonder could see through that nonsense.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54455040

Goddammit.

Longtime lurker on this thread and I appreciate the holy hell out of the discussions you all have. I'm trying to have hope, to be optimistic, but the only way for 2020 to end in character would be for Trump to win reelection.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Mighty Member

I wonder why more states don't go with straight ticket voting? Mine does and it saved me some time.

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post
    Its usually those who deny the existence of the said nonsense that support it. Extremism on both ends of the spectrum tends to ignore empirical evidence, because it exposes their half baked theories as bs.

Anyways I've already had this song and dance with you, I don't wish to revisit it, cheers.
    Cute. Enjoy your continuing repitition of conservative talking points, mr. reactionary. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    I wonder why more states don't go with straight ticket voting? Mine does and it saved me some time.
    The answer is the GOP. More time voting means longer lines and less people voting. Anything stop people is good with them.

https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits...ember-election
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54455040

Goddammit.

Longtime lurker on this thread and I appreciate the holy hell out of the discussions you all have. I'm trying to have hope, to be optimistic, but the only way for 2020 to end in character would be for Trump to win reelection.
    His Doctor lacks any credibility.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    What is straight ticket voting?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.