Page 903 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 403803853893899900901902903904905906907913953100314031903 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 75153
    Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingStation View Post
    Maybe but on Twitter right now, they're releasing a story about how Biden apparently made deals with a Chinese Corporation and apparently on Fox News they've had a named business partner step forward. The fact this all happening just before the Debate makes it quite clear the timing was deliberate. But the right wing is going nuts over this.
    It has been proven that Trump has made deals with the Chinese for years on his properties and had interest in the sweet, sweet yuan like most Western corporate executives. So it's only fair they want to associate Biden with China in the hopes of bringing down his campaign to save Trump.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Twitter and Fox are not legitimate News sources. The Right is meaningless to this election, their 40% of the voters can't win it alone.
    I know they're not, but this is the Clinton Emails all over again. It's basically an attack line for Trump. Biden is going to have to weather this. What's more it's clearly trying to cater to the idea of QAnon and worse destroy trust in actual newspapers. And they're trying to insert doubts in independents minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    With the news that there are over 500 children whose families have not been found, and might never will, some separated for more than 3 years now. And that the Trump Administration made separating children a priority, no matter how young. I have come to the conclusion that only heartless, soulless people can support Trump.
    As well as openly accepting racism, if they aren't out and out racists themselves.
    NPR reporter this morning nearly 350 migrant children are lost in the system. Literally gone with no trail as to where they are.

But hey, y’know Hunter Biden or whatever.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

First kids without families, now kids gone?! Damnit the GOP are like the Sith Empire now.

Also:

A Brazilian died in an attempt to be a trial tester for a Covid vaccine.

So a Trump saying the cure is soon, he’s bull shitting again.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    He hasn't addressed whether or not the e-mails are genuine. A former business partner to Hunter has now come forward with alot more emails that appear to reference Joe being involved. Again, no idea how geniune everything is but unlike 90% of allegations made against Trump, you have an actual person come forward rather than the "unnamed source". Maybe he's revealed a fraud, I don't know, but as far as I can tell neither Hunter or Joe have disputed any of the emails thus far.
    You’re chasing ghosts while your President commits actual crimes.

Willfull ignorance is terrible thing.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    You’re chasing ghosts while your President commits actual crimes.

Willfull ignorance is terrible thing.
    Yeah in the Arizona rally he told the supporters he would be fine. As president he just call people like “big energy” and get money.

People, Trump does lobby shot as president, admitted to it, caught on crime and they cheered thinking a president can do that.

No, you don’t. As president the law does not work for you and your not above the law. Oh are to do a job yes. Yet he apparently does not know what the **** that is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    First kids without families, now kids gone?! Damnit the GOP are like the Sith Empire now.

Also:

No, their legitimately criminally negligent now.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    NPR reporter this morning nearly 350 migrant children are lost in the system. Literally gone with no trail as to where they are.

But hey, y’know Hunter Biden or whatever.
    With the craziest part about it all being, wouldn't this be like if they'd been talking about the server Chelsea used, back in 2016?

I get that it's supposed to be a guilt-by-association thing because close family, but still...
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

https://youtu.be/HhejQ1lVBIk

And criminally incompetent.

When the man admits to the crime his impeachment trial was over, favors.

And when in trial he bitched the dems were hard on him.

You sir are right up there’s with Nixon, but no where near as intelligent.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post

Also:

Again? How about STILL. The doctors and medical experts have all been saying that it’ll be early 2021 before there’s a vaccine, and perhaps not even then. I think I head that Eli Lilly postponed their vaccine tests because someone got sick, so there’s no eleventh hour, pre-election elixir Trump can hang his hat on.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Again? How about STILL. The doctors and medical experts have all been saying that it’ll be early 2021 before there’s a vaccine, and perhaps not even then. I think I head that Eli Lilly postponed their vaccine tests because someone got sick, so there’s no eleventh hour, pre-election elixir Trump can hang his hat on.
    Yep.

I am not trusting the **** that comes out until I know what I am in for.

Trump being a snake oil salesman, could be anything, that will not work or worse.

this is truly the dumbest timeline.

https://twitter.com/charles_lister/s...432575488?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    this is truly the dumbest timeline.

https://twitter.com/charles_lister/s...432575488?s=21

My gawd, he’s the president from Spaceballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    He hasn't addressed whether or not the e-mails are genuine. A former business partner to Hunter has now come forward with alot more emails that appear to reference Joe being involved. Again, no idea how geniune everything is but unlike 90% of allegations made against Trump, you have an actual person come forward rather than the "unnamed source". Maybe he's revealed a fraud, I don't know, but as far as I can tell neither Hunter or Joe have disputed any of the emails thus far.
    Yeah about all those “unnamed sources”.

Trump admits son met Russian for information on opponent

US spies say the Hunter Biden email controversy shows how 'exploitable' and 'grotesquely vulnerable' Trump and Giuliani are to Russian intelligence

Steve Hall, the CIA's former chief of Russia operations, also said Trump and Giuliani's tendency to traffic in conspiracy theories and the rise of misinformation in right-wing media meant that "we're doing a lot of [Russia's] work for them."

It’s so sad how Trump’s cult will take the word of Hannity and tabloids like The New York Post over the country’s intelligence agencies.
    Last edited by Robotman; 10-22-2020 at 11:42 AM.

For a peak at what the future will look like for the GOP...

This is what the electoral map would look like if voting was done by people 18-35 right now (and the GOP's actions continue to alienate them more from their politics every day):

Between 21 and 51 electoral votes is all they could potentially muster.

X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.