Boisterously Confused

We may need to hold the progressive-moderate debate and stick together long enough to make sure Flynn doesn't talk Trump into trying to suspend the Constitution.

I hope to god that doesn't happen. The amount of chaos that will bring

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Trump has gone bye bye ...

I don’t have an hour for that child’s insane rambling, you mind summarizing?

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I don’t have an hour for that child’s insane rambling, you mind summarizing?
    An hour of insane ramblings of a man child about how they stole the election from "your favorite President".
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Thanks. Glad I passed.

Thanks. Glad I passed.
    It's the greatest hits from all his failed legal challenges.

Running down his conspiracy list without evidence.

Same ****, different day.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 12-02-2020 at 04:51 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I definitely don’t have time for that! Yikes.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

What state was it where black voters turned out in huge numbers to vote against gay rights?

Which is only to say the enemy of progress is a lot of people, for a lot of reasons. If I wanted to blame a singular group, it would be the religious.
    That's not fair, southern black voters were being pragmatic: defeating Republicans was the priority before the embrace of progressive policies. They was a threat to their survival that had to be dealt with first and foremost. The legacy of Jim Crow in those states are very real.

I’m confused. What?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    We may need to hold the progressive-moderate debate and stick together long enough to make sure Flynn doesn't talk Trump into trying to suspend the Constitution.
    These are the people that clam democrats want to mess with the constitution.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    That's not fair, southern black voters were being pragmatic: defeating Republicans was the priority before the embrace of progressive policies. They was a threat to their survival that had to be dealt with first and foremost. The legacy of Jim Crow in those states are very real.
    Or they simply aren't that progressive, every demographic has their conservatives and bigots - it's not exclusive to white people. It's not like they can't do both at the voting booth.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    These are the people that clam democrats want to mess with the constitution.
    The **** conservatives are for but also against is just... there's a lack of brain cells involved. You can point it out almost every time.

It's like how Trump has a tweet criticizing Obama for everything that he's done the last four years, except with him it's real. But his supporters **** on Obama for it, and cheer Trump on for the same.

Screaming about Sharia Law, but want their religious beliefs to be law.

It's just ridiculous.

I’m confused. What?
    Point being they go where they think white voters will go. If there's a white moderate Dem who's weak on LGBTQ rights, but popular with moderate dem voters that's where their vote is going.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Or they simply aren't that progressive, every demographic has their conservatives and bigots - it's not exclusive to white people. It's not like they can't do both at the voting booth.
    Maybe, but most claim they are progressive, and are just being pragmatic. Me I'm very progressive, but I was also raised in Los Angeles with young black parents who were kinda black sheeps in their conservative southern family. Eitherway plenty of black voters claim to be progressive.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    Point being they go where they think white voters will go. If there's a white moderate Dem who's weak on LGBTQ rights, but popular with moderate dem voters that's where their vote is going.
    You mean Moderate WHITE voters