Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    Yes? He could run his mob from Russia. Justice would not be served. It would make people cynical about the rich getting away with major crimes.

OF COURSE IT WOULD BE BAD HOW COULD IT NOT BE BAD WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???
    That once out of the country, he will do a great deal less damage than if he stays. That prosecuting him will be expensive, that he might be found not guilty and become President again. That being seen to ruin would lose the Republicans a lot of votes.

If I was a US citizen think I'd be happy to see him vamoose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Do you think it's worth an increased chance he'll win a second term in order to also have an increased chance he serves justice?
    I would rather someone be arrest and tried for the crimes they are suspected of or there is evidence of then run and hide yes. I will risk it. He runs he is above the law, his cult will think they are above the law.

He needs to be arrested and tried and I will risk the out come.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Regarding the Democrats' climate bill, Brett Hartl, the director of the Center for Biological Diversity, is saying:

“This is a climate suicide pact. It’s self-defeating to handcuff renewable energy to massive new oil and gas extraction.”

All 3 of them? One of the expired?
    Here in Germany, it would be illegal to have 2 current passports.
    I think you can get a second one if the pages of the first are full which I guess would be common for politicians that travel.

It's interesting that they confiscated them now. Normally it would be through a court order if the indicted is considered a flight risk but who knows at this point.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

he will do more damage if he stays should never be a reason to let a person avoid being arrested and a trial.

Where the line get drawn and who do we start letting go and who do we arrest? Who decides "Well it will be bad if we arrest this guy and he gets off. Think of the damage?" or "Hey if we arrewt this guy it will get really crazy so just let him go if he goes to some other country?"
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

This is the man we should let to another country to keep with his talking points abroad.

Trump Warns that "terrible things are going to happen" if American frustrations linked to the search are not abated.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-terri...states-1733747

Also they did not steal any passports.

§ 51.7 Passport property of the U.S. Government. (a) A passport at all times remains the property of the United States and must be returned to the U.S. Government upon demand.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I think you can get a second one if the pages of the first are full which I guess would be common for politicians that travel.

It's interesting that they confiscated them now. Normally it would be through a court order if the indicted is considered a flight risk but who knows at this point.
    Here they will punch holes through your old one once they give you a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Do you think it's worth an increased chance he'll win a second term in order to also have an increased chance he serves justice?
    I'd like to switch this up a bit, as you've voted against Trump as a die-hard GoPer.

Would it be better for your party if Trump is found guilty of a serious crime so he and his rhetoric can be abandoned for more rational people to step up, or for him to flee the country with his followers claiming he had to to prevent "the deep state" from "framing" him and him continuing to spout BS and enflame politics from Russia with Putin and Steven Seagal?

Here they will punch holes through your old one once they give you a new one.
    I just checked my old one and yeah, they did punch holes through it so it's the same here. So that's probably what he means but of course with overdramatic cries attached.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    We have been hearing for how long that the GOP is done with Trump?

Yet 2 impeachments, a failed insurrection, and stolen classified documents later all the talking heads and the GOP are riding the Trump train hard.

One guy Fox news speaks out so of course the GOP is moving away. Yea right. Turn on Fox News and see how many talking heads are defending him and stroking his ego. How many GOP law makers and candidates are going nuts about the FBI.

I am tired of the "They are moving away from Trump." or even worse "behind closed doors in private they are happy Trump is in trouble."

When one of these **** stains grow a spine and speak pout against him and what he has done in public. We can have this talk. Until then it is the biggest batch on non sense click bait.
    The #1 issue Republicans are talking about is "protect Donald Trump from prosecution at all costs".

That's the extent he has the GOP hostage. They can't talk about banning abortion, or fighting against gun control, they're paralyzed to where they're a one-issue party, and he is that issue.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Ok, but we already know Trump won't call out Neo-Nazis and white supremacists who do violence in his name.

He didn't want to stop when a mob was going to hang Pence, and mused about their anger that Pence deserved it.

Why should we think he's worried that his supporters already attacked an FBI office in Cincinatti, and are threatening the lives of the agents and directors investigating him? Or the judge who signed the warrant?

He doesn't. HE RELISHES IT. IT FLATTERS HIM. Because he's a malignant narcissist.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Like the orange bag of bile fleeing the country would be the end of it.

He'd still be all over the internet, he'd still constantly call into Fox, he'd still be doing damage.
    And I wouldn't put it past some of those pathetic loser GOP Governors letting him sneak back into their states whenever he wanted just to appeal to those bigger losers in the base.

I wish the Media would stop dancing around what happened in Cincinnati.

It was not a breech, it was not a threat, it was an attack. The fact that no agents were hurt and the guy was an idiot does not make it any less of an attack. Need to call it how it is.

The FBI had to issue a warning to their agents and federal judges about a huge rise in threats against Law Enforcement agents and Judges.

On the plus side one GOP member is taking it seriously. Gov Mike Dewine here in Ohio said that an attack on the FBI is a scary thing and should not have happened. We need to back up law enforcement and the rhetoric needs to be toned down before something happens that is too far to come back from.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Regarding the Democrats' climate bill, Brett Hartl, the director of the Center for Biological Diversity, is saying:

“This is a climate suicide pact. It’s self-defeating to handcuff renewable energy to massive new oil and gas extraction.”
    Tell me a surefire plan for passing something better with the staunch opposition of the last required vote. Better plans had been debated, and they died because the votes in the senate just weren't there. This IS better, but not as good as it should be. The only way to get something better is to reduce the power Manchin and Sinema have - which means doing the thing you hate most: electing more Democrats. The Republicans are openly hostile to the mere existence of renewable, energy conservation, or even less dirty fossil fuels that could supplant coal. And on the national level, third party votes favor the more disciplined party - the Republicans.

You may think the Democrats are a **** sandwich, but the current batch of Republicans are a radioactive, arsenic laced **** sandwich sourced from cholera victims. Attempting a third choice guarantees option 2, no exceptions.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

The Canadian government allowed my father to have two passports because he traveled internationally to countries where certain stamps would be problematic. I don't know if they still do that.