Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Steve Bannon got banned for calling for beheadings and spikes on the walls of Dr. Fauci and Wray.

And no...not joking. He legit did that.
    People tried to dog whistle by claiming he was speaking in metaphor, even some people who do admit he said some shocking things.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingStation View Post
    People tried to dog whistle by claiming he was speaking in metaphor, even some people who do admit he said some shocking things.
    "Fire Fauci" is a metaphor. It doesn't mean set Fauci on Fire (though now we have to rethink that) but people understand it means removing him from his post.

Saying that the heads of Fauci and Wray should be mounted on the walls of the White House isn't a metaphor. If Bannon was writing dark Game of Thrones fanfiction, maybe, but he did this on twitter.

No excuses.

Fantastic Member

"Fire Fauci" is a metaphor. It doesn't mean set Fauci on Fire (though now we have to rethink that) but people understand it means removing him from his post.

Saying that the heads of Fauci and Wray should be mounted on the walls of the White House isn't a metaphor. If Bannon was writing dark Game of Thrones fanfiction, maybe, but he did this on twitter.

No excuses.
    I did say dog whistle or perhaps gaslighting would be more accurate.

Not to downplay or in any way diminish the meaningfulness of Obama's election in 2008 to millions of people, but I'm feeling what they felt for the first time right now.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

BANNED

Ultimately Clintonism died on the ballot today. The Democrats are the party of Obama, Obama's legacy has been consolidated while that of Bill Clinton's has been buried.

I feel good about that. I think HRC somewhere is watching this and thinking, "I should have divorced Bill and then ran for President".

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Not to downplay or in any way diminish the meaningfulness of Obama's election in 2008 to millions of people, but I'm feeling what they felt for the first time right now.
    Gatsby Leo Toast.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    I was wrong about Abrams. She delivered
    She has a future in politics, what role waits to be seen. Biden might be considering her for a cabinet position, or she might try to run for Governor again, or even the Senate.

Whatever she does, she has a good path forward.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

a friend shared this with me,

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    She has a future in politics, what role waits to be seen. Biden might be considering her for a cabinet position, or she might try to run for Governor again, or even the Senate.

Alongwith AZ, GA saved the election. Had AZ and GA gone Trump early, the GOP and others would have backed Trump and sent this to SCOTUS or trigger a contingent election or get a faithless elector, but the good showing there intimidated the GOP sanity wing.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    a friend shared this with me,

Your link doesn't work.

Alongwith AZ, GA saved the election. Had AZ and GA gone Trump early, the GOP and others would have backed Trump and sent this to SCOTUS or trigger a contingent election or get a faithless elector, but the good showing there intimidated the GOP sanity wing.
    GA is a virtual tie, with Biden up only by around 2000 +/-

Give her what ever the hell she wants! She deserves it!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Your link doesn't work.
    damnation.

Astonishing Member

So history now officially has a president that winged his way to the White House (Trump), and a president who slept his way to it (Biden).

Frank Underwood would be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    damnation.
    Never trust that any image posted from Facebook is a shareable image, usually FB images don't link right. Best to download the image then upload it to your post.

Ultimate Member

Meanwhile, Fox News has instructed its staff not to address Biden as President-Elect.

Talk about a bunch losers. Worse still, Trump got his guidance from these group of jokers that base most of their politics around "white identity politics".

The Trump circus should get out of town, the show's over.