PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

Apparently, he was taken alive. Shocking.
    He's got a 180 page manifesto too.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uve...nlmyvNO-5/view

Damn! Google blocked it
    Last edited by WAKANDA FOREVER!; 05-14-2022 at 03:49 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WAKANDA FOREVER! View Post
    Apparently, he was taken alive. Shocking.
    And? Quite a few mass shootings in recent memory ended with the perp taken in in one piece by the authorities.
    Last edited by Ragged Maw; 05-14-2022 at 03:27 PM.

Astonishing Member

This thread has now reached page #3000. Just in case you had a bet going on when that would happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Well have "thoughts and prayers" tonight, "it's too soon to talk about gun control" by tomorrow, and by Monday we will have fully moved on.
    Yes. The normal thoughts and prayers from the GOP and this is tragic and we have to take steps to keep it from happening again.

Meanwhile they will keep fighting gun control measures and keep forgiving and over looking and praising white supremists that make up their base.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Yes, Ragged Maw, I know. Anyway, his name's Payton [not Peyton who seems like a nice guy] Gendron
    Last edited by WAKANDA FOREVER!; 05-14-2022 at 03:44 PM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    And? Quite a few mass shootings in recent memory ended with the perp taken in in one piece by the authorities.
    Yeah, but that doesn’t happen often. Usually these shitheads shoot it out with cops or pump a round into their skulls rather than face capture.

So, he was a white guy with a racist screed. What a shock. I expect to hear thoughts and prayers from Qpublicans any time now, but then, since the shooting happened in a predominantly black neighborhood, I suspect we won’t even get that usual hypocrisy.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Yeah, but that doesn’t happen often. Usually these shitheads shoot it out with cops or pump a round into their skulls rather than face capture.

So, he was a white guy with a racist screed. What a shock. I expect to hear thoughts and prayers from Qpublicans any time now, but then, since the shooting happened in a predominantly black neighborhood, I suspect we won’t even get that usual hypocrisy.
    Fox News is falling all over themselves to talk about everything but the shooting. Yes they have had a bit on it. But most of it has been inflation, disinformation accounts on Twitter, Elon Musk, the GOP favorites after the primaries. All kinds of stuff that doesnt have to do with a white man killing a group of black people for racist reasons. One guy even said people are jumping the gun calling this race related when the Police investigation is not over. This was about an hour after the shooting. I guess even they know that is a dumbass line to take because they havnt said it since.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Fox News is falling all over themselves to talk about everything but the shooting. Yes they have had a bit on it. But most of it has been inflation, disinformation accounts on Twitter, Elon Musk, the GOP favorites after the primaries. All kinds of stuff that doesnt have to do with a white man killing a group of black people for racist reasons. One guy even said people are jumping the gun calling this race related when the Police investigation is not over. This was about an hour after the shooting. I guess even they know that is a dumbass line to take because they havnt said it since.
    All of a sudden, fox cares about disinformation Twitter bots.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Yea its odd how that worked out timing wise.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    They care about everything right now other then that shooting. Big top of the hour news story on pretty much every news station is about the shooting. Theirs is giving a job review to out going press secretary Jen P and how Biden is rewriting history. Desantis and their hero worship thanks to the bill about Commies are bad! I mean every topic today but the shooting. They are getting with the knuckle draggers and trying how to spin how the party that makes heroes of people like Kyle Rittenhouse, the terrorists on the 6th waving Nazi Flags, and fighting ever gun control measure that came up did not at all have a hand in something like this happening.
    Last edited by babyblob; 05-14-2022 at 06:09 PM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The shooter was said to have had a manifesto. I’m guessing the suits at Faux News are worried that one of their talking head trolls might’ve been mentioned. Considering Fucker Carlson goes on white supremacist rants, I wouldn’t be shocked if his name turns up in it.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The shooter was said to have had a manifesto. I’m guessing the suits at Faux News are worried that one of their talking head trolls might’ve been mentioned. Considering Fucker Carlson goes on white supremacist rants, I wouldn’t be shocked if his name turns up in it.
    A 180 page racist manifesto. And he drove hours to shoot up a store where most of the shoppers are black while wearing combat gear. And there are still so many who are going

"How do we know race is the factor and the reason? We jump to conclusions way too early."

To be honest I am shocked we dont see these kind of mass attacks more often right now.

But hey the old stories of Biden giving out crack pipes is a bigger story then a racist gunning down 10 innocent black people for no reason in cold blood is a much more important story. And of course the Costanza character from Seinfield and Biden having a lot in common.

It is a damn joke people see this as a legit news station. I went in the living room where my aunt was watching it and turned it off and put the block on and told her to talk that **** to her room.
    Last edited by babyblob; 05-14-2022 at 06:19 PM.

He even killed a retired Buffalo cop who was working security there. I wonder how Payton Jimboboii was arrested? I'm asking for...science.
    Last edited by WAKANDA FOREVER!; 05-14-2022 at 07:22 PM.

Conservatives have cheered for policies which have killed countless people and want to starve infants in detention centers. What makes anyone think they'd suddenly care about ten black people? They're just mad it wasn't more. Heck, some of them, like Wendy Rogers, are screaming 'false flag to take our guns!' already.

https://twitter.com/nickmartin/statu...60311914614784

Remember, this is the person that the governor of Arizona said was 'better than a democrat'.