Page 938 of 938 FirstFirst ... 438838888928934935936937938
Results 14,056 to 14,064 of 14064
  1. #14056
    iMan 42s
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,415

    Default

    Just voted.

    Went with the family and of course they voted for Trump because they're fucking idiots. Hilariously they then made everything wrong with this country about Hillary Clinton (she isn't even on the fucking vote) and Joe Biden's sister. Mind you none of them knew who they had been and started spouting a bunch of BS and I found it all strange, so with a quick Google search I know they didn't do any homework on her because when I asked who they'd been talking about the name they gave was for a person who doesn't exist. Like how desperate are you that you need to reiterate talking points from four years ago and shit on someone who isn't real? Like Joe has a sister but why wouldn't you talk shit on his actual sibling?
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

  2. #14057
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    14,400

    Default

    If Biden does win and polls are correct this time (which I hope) , the Trump supporters also will be pointing at his massive unsafe rallies as a reason why he was cheated. Thus far I'm seeing pics with "This is what the polls are not telling , Joe can't even pull crowds like this with celebrity speakers !" Not realizing Biden isn't doing events like this due to worries over Clovid and were seeing small car rallies etc held by him and Obama. To keep people safe.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

  3. #14058
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    160

    Default

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1351300.html

    Here's further indication that whatever else, this isn't 2016.
    Last edited by ChangingStation; Today at 07:50 AM.

  4. #14059
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Where The Food Is.
    Posts
    814

    Default



    Can I ask anyone here: Is anyone here friends with any Trump voters?
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

    - Charles Schultz.

  5. #14060
    Astonishing Member Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    If Biden does win and polls are correct this time (which I hope) , the Trump supporters also will be pointing at his massive unsafe rallies as a reason why he was cheated. Thus far I'm seeing pics with "This is what the polls are not telling , Joe can't even pull crowds like this with celebrity speakers !" Not realizing Biden isn't doing events like this due to worries over Clovid and were seeing small car rallies etc held by him and Obama. To keep people safe.
    The polls weren’t wrong in 2016. This idea needs to stop being perpetuated.
    Hey gang! Looking to sell of some of my TPB/HC collection. PM me if interested.
    Lots of Batman, Image and some Marvel. Lower 48 only, please.

  6. #14061
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    The polls weren’t wrong in 2016. This idea needs to stop being perpetuated.
    No, they weren't, people just took them literally.

  7. #14062
    Ultimate Member Gray Lensman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    11,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    The polls weren’t wrong in 2016. This idea needs to stop being perpetuated.
    I always thought the polling errors from 2016 were not enough state by state polls to see how the electoral college would play out. Everything else was within the margin of error.
    "Theory: The Phoenix doesn't corrupt the characters, it corrupts the authors." Gambit, King of Thieves

  8. #14063
    Ultimate Member Kirby101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    11,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I always thought the polling errors from 2016 were not enough state by state polls to see how the electoral college would play out. Everything else was within the margin of error.
    The margins of Trump's win in WI, MI and PA were too close for any poll to overcome. Less than 1%. Also polling likely voters only goes so far when Walker and Snyder were stopping people from voting.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

  9. #14064
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post


    Can I ask anyone here: Is anyone here friends with any Trump voters?
    I think this is what they mean by shy trump supporters. I've seen one guy with his trailer peppered with trump crap and two guys with red MAGA hats but never met someone that I know, be it family, friend, co-worker or acquaintance. This year I've seen very few trump signs on lawns, compared to 2016.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •