Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I've been of the belief people love Trump because he gave people free rein to be their absolute worst selves. He made it permissible, if not fashionable to be racist, homophobic and xenophobic, to hate everyone that isn't white, straight, gun loving and Christian. Your aunt isn't like those knuckledraggers, is she?
    The odd thing is she is all on gay rights and Trans rights. She doesnt like immigrants at all and blames them for most things. I will say Borderline Racist on POC. She doesnt use the big word but she is very much sick of hearing of racism and thinks the racism card is used too often and is tied of black people blaming white people for everything. She was really upset at George Floyd being murdered and was happy the cop was convicted. But the reaction to the murder was way too extreme. But even she is starting to notice a lot of things going on against POC she cant explain away and that do make her upset it is going on. China released Covid on purpose.

i think getting away from her QOP friends for a couple weeks and not having their rants in her ear every day that she is starting to see things on her on. She has been asking me a lot of questions. She said there are a lot of things she just cant ignore are not true.
    Last edited by babyblob; 10-19-2021 at 06:44 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    How, exactly?

Do you even comprehend the logistics that would be required for such massive voter fraud?
    Forget about that aspect for a second...

These ballots were apparently so capably used for nefarious means that all of the "Kook..." faction that had their minds made up going in could not actually prove those ballots were actually used for nefarious means?

At some point, you gotta ask yourself just how wonky an assertion actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Forget about that aspect for a second...

These ballots were apparently so capably used for nefarious means that all of the "Kook..." faction that had their minds made up going in could not actually prove those ballots were actually used for nefarious means?

At some point, you gotta ask yourself just how wonky an assertion actually is.
    Its not only that. But it is that this fraud has been committed by thousands and thousands of people. yet no paper trail talking about it. Not voice mails, emails, even little post it notes. Not one person has bragged about being part of this, or laughed about how they cheated Trump out of the election.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Past all of that...

Trump spent his first term making right around "Zero..." friends after being second only to HRC when it came to being unfavorable. Before he face planted on dealing with a pandemic.

Never mind that Biden put about the same EC margin together against an unfavorable opponent that Trump put together against a similarly unfavorable opponent...

Sometimes, they ain't out to get you.

You just are not the operator that you believe yourself to be.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Its not only that. But it is that this fraud has been committed by thousands and thousands of people. yet no paper trail talking about it. Not voice mails, emails, even little post it notes. Not one person has bragged about being part of this, or laughed about how they cheated Trump out of the election.
    Someone could probably put a lengthy list of "Well..." together when it comes to how kooked the entire assertion is.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Someone could probably put a lengthy list of "Well..." together when it comes to how kooked the entire assertion is.
    My favorite was the "Mailman" on Twitter who was on video throwing ballets in a giant trash can and then set them on fire. He was laughing and his face was clear in the video even had a uniform on. yet nothing was done to this guy because the post office was in on the fix. Even though the head of the post office was a huge Trump lackey.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The odd thing is she is all on gay rights and Trans rights. She doesnt like immigrants at all and blames them for most things. I will say Borderline Racist on POC. She doesnt use the big word but she is very much sick of hearing of racism and thinks the racism card is used too often and is tied of black people blaming white people for everything. She was really upset at George Floyd being murdered and was happy the cop was convicted. But the reaction to the murder was way too extreme. But even she is starting to notice a lot of things going on against POC she cant explain away and that do make her upset it is going on. China released Covid on purpose.

i think getting away from her QOP friends for a couple weeks and not having their rants in her ear every day that she is starting to see things on her on. She has been asking me a lot of questions. She said there are a lot of things she just cant ignore are not true.
    The best analogy I have seen for systemic racism is to imagine some bigoted landlord hates the disabled and builds to apartment building to be as inaccessible to them as he can make it. No ramps, narrow halls, rooms on different levels, no braille, and so on. Later, you buy it. You don't have any problems with anyone disabled, but the design of the building remains.

Systemic Racism is like that, except that the building is the way society works, and it targets much more than just people who need walkers and wheelchairs.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    Because it is about sympathy? patented nonsense. To each according to their risk, I didn't and don't expect low mortality young adults to think of me when rates were high and I stayed home, wore a mask and waited for a vaccine. That is simply self reliant reality. Just as It doesn't matter to me if someone someone doesn't wear their mask properly or at all. Some don't have the layers of protection and that too is a reality, like the under 12 and the immune suppressed or the high risk. I don't allege that they aren't taking precautions when you turn and around a lay out a bunch of scenarios were people are getting infected because they are in high risk. All I am saying is that those at risk are and will be at risk until they have a change in their personal factors not society's.

What I don't agree with you here on is that Covid will slowly fade away so those high risk people when be better off if people just comply. People sick with Covid, be they vaccinated or not, eventually get better and more immune and transmission goes down. what you are basically saying is that sick people get sick from other sick people which happens in hospitals all the time. So? Why qualify people as deserving treatment or not? It all amounts to scolding just the way one might ask a pneumonia patient if they wore a hat on a cold day. So what we have really exposed is the moralist society of do as you have been told and life will be better. To you that might seem like just a civil thing to do but I think people are also entitled to see that as a recipe or blueprint for a society that they don't want to live in supplanting the rugged individualism of our tradition for a interdependent and reliant hive.
    I had a big response typed out to this and then I realized that I'm only giving you the attention you desperately crave.
    It's not my job to pointlessly argue with you about basic human sympathy or ethics or morality. Either you're feigning these opinions for attention or you genuinely believe this garbage because you're an awful person.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 10-19-2021 at 07:48 PM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Emergency mail in ballots = stolen election.
    Lord knows the military has stolen all the elections prior to this one by letting service members vote by mail.

Oh, wait, you're just spreading more conspiracy theory bulls*** that I can't believe this forum tolerates you doing.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    How, exactly?

Do you even comprehend the logistics that would be required for such massive voter fraud?
    My sister claims that the fact that there were so many mail in ballots than past elections that it was all evidence of fraud. Like many people, she tends to disregard that the pandemic probably made a lot of people cautious about going out to vote in what could be long lines potentially with many of the maskless among them.

Rep. William Tracy Arnold had a totally normal reaction to the sight of a hawk chowing down on a squirrel today:
    "I pray that this is a sign that Swift and Godly Justice will prevail in all matters! May Roe Vs Wade be overturned and every right and freedom be restored"
    ...what the heck. Just another GOP member having a normal one.

https://twitter.com/cmpriest/status/1450691196041318400

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    ...what the heck. Just another GOP member having a normal one.

https://twitter.com/cmpriest/status/1450691196041318400
    There was the New Hamsphire state legislator, Warren Groen, from a few years ago who talked about birds of prey ripping apart their food with their talons while discussing abortion with elementary school students.

That's how sad the GOP is. This isn't the first time they've had falcons or hawks mentioned with abortion. Because they're that on-message, and their arguments are that well thought out.

So Steve Bannon looks almost certain to be held in contempt of Congress, and will face criminal referrals.

The FBI raided several homes owned by Russian oligarch and U.S. election-meddler, Oleg Depriska in NYC and DC yesterday.

In other "The Republican Party is corrupt as s***" news, Jeff Fortenberry was indicted for lying to the FBI. He's trying to fundraise off this news as a victim of the Deep State, apparently.

Emergency mail in ballots = stolen election.
    Can you elaborate?

Do you think there's massive organized fraud? If so, what evidence is there and why haven't people in Trump's orbit made a better case for it?

Or is it something else, like a departure from agreed-upon rules?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

https://www.*********.com/election_h...cb6b2afab.html

I'm so sorry, WBE. I hope your liver can endure a little longer, though.

AS VEGAS (FOX5) -- Las Vegas Councilwoman Michele Fiore announced Tuesday morning that she is running for governor of the state of Nevada.

Fiore will join a crowded field of challengers hoping to unseat Democrat Steve Sisolak, as other Republicans running in next year's June primary include former Sen. Dean Heller, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo, North Las Vegas Mayor John Lee, attorney Joey Gilbert and businessmen Guy Nohra.

In a message shared on Twitter, Fiore said, "My name is Michele Fiore. I'm running for Governor of Nevada. We don't need more weak, compromise, blue blazer Republican politicians. That isn’t me and never will be. I will never stop fighting."