Page 316 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 2162663063123133143153163173183193203263664168161316 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Eh, he's taking hydrofullofshit and has a deal with Satan. He'll survive ...
    Can I just say that I love that you can write out hydrofullofshit, and nothing happens. But you try to write out hydroxychloroquine, and the site censors you.

EDIT: Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Are we talking about what's happening in Kentucky at all?

Absolutely disgusting.
    I don't understand why the Democratic Governor can't do something about it?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Did the previous governor sign all his authority away in a lame duck session as is becoming Republican custom? Or does the gerrymandered legislature simply have a supermajority?
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Did the previous governor sign all his authority away in a lame duck session as is becoming Republican custom? Or does the gerrymandered legislature simply have a supermajority?
    Prolly both.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I’d love to hear from some Republican voters in this thread about this one. Since one said they vote republican since their policies benefit the most people.

You guys all cool with this ****? You must be. It’s not a new tactic for republicans.

I’d love to hear from some Republican voters in this thread about this one. Since one said they vote republican since their policies benefit the most people.

You guys all cool with this ****? You must be. It’s not a new tactic for republicans.

They think winning is more important than Democracy.

I looked it up (most links buried under last year's election results) but it looks like they did the usual "run out the clock until the Supreme Court 'no changes to close to the finish even if it IS clear cut suppression' standard" can be applied. They are barred from adding more places by federal court order because doing so would be a 'last minute change.'
    Dark does not mean deep.

What a load of horse ****.

Prolly both.

Close. The duty of organizing elections goes to the Kentucky Secretary of State, Michael Adams.

Guess what he's done since taking office in January? Pushing for even more Voter ID, closing polling places, and arguing that all ballots have been sent out when people aren't receiving them.

https://www.whas11.com/article/news/...7-be4a15e9fb4b

Guess which party he's in? Guess what party his predecessor that had actual polling places was from?

Republicans only support democracies that would elect Republicans, the f***ers.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Why did Barr do this?

Mini-Scoop: NJ US Attorney Craig Carpenito held a conference call Saturday morning with his entire staff and told them he'd only agreed to take over SDNY because Barr had told him Geoff Berman had resigned of his own volition. The first he'd heard about the whole thing was Friday afternoon when Barr called him to ask him to take over. He was apparently shocked to learn late Friday evening that Berman wasn't resigning voluntarily and actually hadn't resigned at all.
    Twitter Link

More On Bill Barr’s Friday Night Caper
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Can I just say that I love that you can write out hydrofullofshit, and nothing happens. But you try to write out hydroxychloroquine, and the site censors you.

EDIT: Or not.
    Hehe. I thought the actual name was still censored, too. I like the new name better.

Prolly both.
    Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

Close. The duty of organizing elections goes to the Kentucky Secretary of State, Michael Adams.

Guess what he's done since taking office in January? Pushing for even more Voter ID, closing polling places, and arguing that all ballots have been sent out when people aren't receiving them.

https://www.whas11.com/article/news/...7-be4a15e9fb4b

Guess which party he's in? Guess what party his predecessor that had actual polling places was from?

Republicans only support democracies that would elect Republicans, the f***ers.
    It's also exasperated by Democrats like Amy McGrath who voted for Trump and said in an interview that she would have voted to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. Or challengers like Alison Lundergan Grimes, who refused to even say if she voted for President Obama when trying to unseat Mitch in 2014. That's how conservative the state is. If you don't vote for the GOP, you don't get elected no matter the party.

Charles Booker, who is skyrocketing up the polls in KY, is the first Congressional candidate in almost 40 years to say he voted for the Democratic party as POTUS publicly.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

It's a bit difficult to respond because there's no specific post explaining the objections. You asked "Are we talking about what's happening in Kentucky at all? Absolutely disgusting."

BeastieRunner said "Yes, and nobody really knew how to stop it."

Kirby101 said "I don't understand why the Democratic Governor can't do something about it?"

Gary Lensman asked "Did the previous governor sign all his authority away in a lame duck session as is becoming Republican custom? Or does the gerrymandered legislature simply have a supermajority?"

And then Kirby101 said "Prolly both."

I'm guessing you guys are complaining about the limited number of polling places open in Kentucky during the primary.

I can't be a hundred percent sure, because the posts are vague about what the problem is, and what everyone here knows about it.

Kentucky changed rules to allow everyone in the state to vote by absentee ballot, so there isn't as great a need for in-person voting.

https://www.lex18.com/news/coronavir...eement-reached

The limited number of polling places was meant to put fewer elections employees at risk. It was part of the agreement announced April 24.

The partisan advantage in primaries is limited. It doesn't benefit Republicans to have lower turnout about Democrats now.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I'm guessing the people who are pissed off about wearing a mask at Walmart for 10 minutes would also be inclined to think that active shooter drills are a massive overreaction.

To be clear, you should wear a mask at Walmart for however long you're there. And active shooter drills probably do more harm than good.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/10/77801...c-for-students
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Incredible Member

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/22/p...red/index.html
    So the White House admitted Trump was behind the firing of the NY attorney general who investigated him and his friends.
    Isn't that the textbook definition of obstruction of justice?
    And to think that the GOP won't bat an eye about it....