Page 761 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 26166171175175775875976076176276376476577181186112611761 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 75153
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    AND, as has been said, Biden should get tested as well. He was on that same stage as Trump, so who knows what happened.
    Biden did maintain distance from Trump throughout the debate (although I think you should maintain distance from Trump regardless of pandemic). And he wears a mask regularly and so on. So I think he did take precautions.

Still I'd rest easier and join in on the schadenfreude if or when Biden gets a neg. test.

That said, Nancy Pelosi beaming with the grin of a Cheshire Cat is a thing I didn't thought I'd need to see. I hope she doesn't regret this.

Ultimate Member

I don't care how petty it sounds.

Also yay!

Won't all of Trump's family and entourage need to be tested now, too? They all mocked Biden and said they were hugging and kissing before the debate.

And given how 2020 is going, he'll recover in 2 weeks and have developed super powers. We will have fat Homelander or white supremist Tangent Superman as POTUS.

Do not take this as ill will.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 10-02-2020 at 09:12 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Won't all of Trump's family and entourage need to be tested now, too? They all mocked Biden and said they were hugging and kissing before the debate.

And given how 2020 is going, he'll recover in 2 weeks and have developed super powers.

Do not take this as ill will.
    There is a growing list of people who need to be tested.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I don't care how petty it sounds.

Also yay!
    You know, somehow I imagine there are some elder gods looking down on things like in the movie Clash of Titans. And they decided this mortal is lacking in humility and empathy so he needs to be taught a lesson. And it's about time too.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 10-02-2020 at 09:12 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Biden did maintain distance from Trump throughout the debate (although I think you should maintain distance from Trump regardless of pandemic). And he wears a mask regularly and so on. So I think he did take precautions.

Still I'd rest easier and join in on the schadenfreude if or when Biden gets a neg. test.

That said, Nancy Pelosi beaming with the grin of a Cheshire Cat is a thing I didn't thought I'd need to see. I hope she doesn't regret this.
    Why????

She is not the one calling this fake news and not real.
    Nor did she rally folks to attack Demovratic run states demanding to reopen things.
    She didn't help kill 200K.

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Of course Mike Pence tested negative. Do you think mother was going to let him talk to Hope Hicks unattended to catch some filthy lady disease from her?
    CDC just reiterated that this virus can be caught via semen.

The timing ... is both funny and gross.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Why????

She is not the one calling this fake news and not real.
    Nor did she rally folks to attack Demovratic run states demanding to reopen things.
    She didn't help kill 200K.
    I meant that I hope she doesn't contract the virus. She works at Capitol Hill and it's part of her job to meet the WH and WH officials. She was negotiating with Steve Mnuchin about some stimulus that the Senate wants to drag out.

Ultimate Member

https://www.ibtimes.sg/proud-boys-me...er-video-52114

[/QUOTE]
    Proud Boys Member Threatens to Start a War If Biden Wins the Election in November

"I don't know if a lot of y'all understand this or not but come November there's a war coming," the Proud Boy, identified as Zachary Poole from Williamburg, Ohio, says in the clip.

"Whoever wins, and it's down to two, we already know this...one or the other is going to win," he continues. "As a certain supporter, we know which one is going to win...Trump 2020."

He then adds that if Trump wins, Black Lives Matter supporters and Antifa "dumba*sses" will try to start a war before noting that they're "ready" for them but if Biden wins the presidential election, "we coming and we're coming strong."
    [/QUOTE]

If they are so ready why won't they visit CHIRAQ??? Like they are REALLY going to visit a black neighborhood.

BANNED

Proud Boys don't have the numbers to start a war, leave alone win it.

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    I'm waiting a week before I unclench my ass on this one, no way am I going to assume he's fine after just one test.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    If trump takes the anti-malaria drug and recovers promptly while only suffering mild symptoms the US is going to be royally screwed.
    LOL "going to be"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Yeah he just tweeted out:
    https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1312065485400346625

Phew.

So now we can engage in schadenfreude and eat the popcorn.