Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Sweet baby Jesus! I'd hate to run into THAT in a dark alley, or in broad daylight for that matter!
    Legends say that there is a woman behind all that make-up.

BS i say.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post

BS i say.
    Let's not get on a woman's appearance in general. What makes her a sad sack is her belonging and pushing for the agenda of a party that hates people who identify as she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    AT&T lobbying against nationwide fiber roll out

AT&T out here trying to convince people that 10mbps is good enough. I hate how hard these ISPs try to not give people usable internet service.
    Between this and Delta's bizarre statement on Georgia's Election Suppression Legislation, I seriously believe that Companies, if they can't contribute productively to society, should stay out of politics.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    AT&T lobbying against nationwide fiber roll out

AT&T out here trying to convince people that 10mbps is good enough. I hate how hard these ISPs try to not give people usable internet service.
    As with everything in life, follow the money. As in AT&T not wanting to spend same to upgrade to fiber, which would, in turn, put the panties of company executives and shareholders in a collective bunch. Just a guess.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I love hearing this

Twitter Link

And there is this from Gov Murphy

Some members of the New Jersey Legislature have introduced bills to restrict the voting rights of our citizens.

Let me be perfectly clear: these bills will go nowhere except into the nearest recycling can.
    Thank heavens we have him as NJ Governor
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post

BS i say.
    Now now. Since she won't say what prompted her to join the Log Cabin Republicans, she may be transgender. In which case, I would be the first to apologize for the jokes I was making inside my head. That said, her make-up is quite hideous.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Let's not get on a woman's appearance in general
    Well, it's not. It's about her make-up and why it's unwise to wear more of it than a circus clown.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

And there is this from Gov Murphy

Thank heavens we have him as NJ Governor
    Good for you. I'm surprised Qpublicans here in Pennsylvania haven't introduced similar bills to restrict voting rights since they lost the state to Joe Biden. However, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they go that route.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

A little uncomfortable about attacking how a woman looks just because you (figurative you) don't like her politics. AND VERY UNCOMFORTABLE that someone comparing her to someone who is transgender.

Be better, guys and gals. Maybe reserve digs at how someone physically looks to just your head, it's NOT okay to mock someone for how they physically look. Ever. Doesn't matter who they are, what they do, or how they think. If we want to move to a world where digs at how someone looks is not okay, it starts with the good guys. If you consider yourselves 'the good guys' maybe look back over the last few posts and reconsider how bright your soul is shining right now.
    #truthbombOFLOVE
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    The internet wants Lady Dmitrescu to step on them. I can't say the same for Justine Sadsack.
    The Internet also wanted Kim Jong Un's sister to step on them. Expect the unexpected.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    A little uncomfortable about attacking how a woman looks just because you (figurative you) don't like her politics. AND VERY UNCOMFORTABLE that someone comparing her to someone who is transgender.

Be better, guys and gals. Maybe reserve digs at how someone physically looks to just your head, it's NOT okay to mock someone for how they physically look. Ever. Doesn't matter who they are, what they do, or how they think. If we want to move to a world where digs at how someone looks is not okay, it starts with the good guys. If you consider yourselves 'the good guys' maybe look back over the last few posts and reconsider how bright your soul is shining right now.
    #truthbombOFLOVE
    I did not read Malvolio's comment as transphobic, quite the opposite. I think you misread his meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    I did not read Malvolio's comment as transphobic, quite the opposite. I think you misread his meaning.
    And I think that is quite ignoring the larger point that we don't need to be focused on how someone looks, in the first place. I agree that we should try to keep our opinion about people's looks out of the public discourse; it doesn't add anything substantial, and ultimately is really besides any important point. Few of us in the world look like models, so I'm sure we'd rather not have our appearance ridiculed, either ... and likewise, few of us are great comedians either, so if nothing else, leave the mocking of looks to someone who might be very funny at it, as opposed to just mean-spirited.
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    I thought he had a young boyfre....adopted son?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    And Bill Barr and the Trump Administration were aware and... said nothing.

Wow. At least they're consistent on policies going back to Trump's days of partying with Jeffrey Epstein.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.