Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    No wonder the IRS has been interested in him and why he wanted to stay POTUS so badly.

That's a lot of taxes he owes ...
    Hell he can fundraise to get what he needs. how many Q and Maga people would love to have a personalized voicemail where Trump talks about the stolen message followed by leave a message after the beep.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

That's a lot of taxes he owes ...
    It really is. He's a tax-dodging grifter and hopefully the chickens have come home to roost.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Early reports out of NYSAG are Trump netted between $1.1 and $1.6 BILLION from 2017-2019, and attempted to deffer all taxes to offshore assets.

We got fleeced, America ...
    smh, Insert crying Indian gif. Trump has worked a masterclass in the consummate grifter ways and means. These harsh fuckin' lessons, I mean I wasn't ready for it. The levels. As a working hump, I'm still stuck on the broad corporate tax breaks and the lack of rhythm from these large entities, man that **** was light, to him anyway. Top dog eats the most and leaves the bill.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Astonishing Member

Early reports out of NYSAG are Trump netted between $1.1 and $1.6 BILLION from 2017-2019, and attempted to deffer all taxes to offshore assets.

We got fleeced, America ...
    I remember when trump supporters would say trump wasn't in it to make money and the proof was that he donated his presidential salary.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    It really is. He's a tax-dodging grifter and hopefully the chickens have come home to roost.
    That’s how they got Al Capone.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    I remember when trump supporters would say trump wasn't in it to make money and the proof was that he donated his presidential salary.
    Or when he displayed a table stacked with paper as proof he’d divested himself of his business interests.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The Constitution does not, in fact, prohibit this. Because what electorate would be stupid enough to elect a convicted felon?

Oh, right. This one.

The minute he's convicted, someone should draft an amendment to bar convicted felons from running for president. If you can't vote, why should you be able to run from prison?

It would be interesting to see if there are 17 Republicans willing to vote on this amendment, of if they're that cultish in Trump worship to stand by him after a conviction in court.
    Hm. I wonder if any states have laws forbidding felons on the ballot, and if so, are there enough to make the magic electoral number unattainable?

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    They could only get Capone on tax evasion. Trump looks like he broke numerous finance laws.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Chump change compared to what Trump raked in under the table. If there's been a bigger grift in the history of politics in this country, I'd sure love to know what it was.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Is anyone the least bit shocked?

MAGA idiots don't count
    Only that the part about him being a billionaire wasn't another lie.

Otherwise, no. Being absolutely brazen is Trump's brand.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Yep, hopefully the orange turd will see a similar fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    They could only get Capone on tax evasion. Trump looks like he broke numerous finance laws.
    He's also been accused of rape and he kicked around with Epstein so, y'know. He's a grade A scumbag.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Astonishing Member

Fryes finally called it quits. I don't know how their stores were doing in other cities but here in Las Vegas, it was limping before the pandemic hit. Used to love going to that store before Amazon blew up.

Astonishing Member

Today marks the one year anniversary of this tweet

"I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Fryes finally called it quits. I don't know how their stores were doing in other cities but here in Las Vegas, it was limping before the pandemic hit. Used to love going to that store before Amazon blew up.
    Fry's tried to force suppliers to support them going to the Wal-Mart model, where the supplier still owns everything in the store and takes responsibility for anything that doesn't sell. They weren't willing to do so, and the result was empty shelves taking up 75% of the store or more (from what I saw in Vegas). And without stock, there were no sales either.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Not just "...an old golfer." Tiger Woods is quite possibly the greatest golfer of all time. I mean, I'm no big fan of golf, but let's be honest. Woods is basically the Michael Jordan of golf.
    I don't doubt he's probably the greatest golfer of all time. My problem is that they spent twenty minutes on a helicopter shot of a forklift picking up the front of his wrecked car, moving it a few inches, putting it down, repositioning the forklift, and then starting the process all over again. There was absolutely no reason for that.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The Constitution does not, in fact, prohibit this. Because what electorate would be stupid enough to elect a convicted felon?

Oh, right. This one.

The minute he's convicted, someone should draft an amendment to bar convicted felons from running for president. If you can't vote, why should you be able to run from prison?

It would be interesting to see if there are 17 Republicans willing to vote on this amendment, of if they're that cultish in Trump worship to stand by him after a conviction in court.

I thought if a person was convicted of a felony, that they couldn't run for high office?