Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Georgia Deacon Arrested On 400 Sex Crime Charges

A former Walker County deacon is facing a laundry list of charges, from Sexual Battery to Exploitation and Intimidation of disabled adults. Deputies say this has stemmed over the last two to five years.

Deputies picked up 75-year-old Dennis Laman on June 2nd, and he’s been in the county jail since. Officials with the Walker County Sheriff’s Office say a church member at Highlands Presbyterian Church tipped them off.

Pastor Tom May says Laman had been a deacon at the church for nearly 20 years, and was asked to leave the church because of his charges. Laman is now being held at the Walker County Jail without bond.
    Not a, you know.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I'm gonna call this out for what it really is----BULLSHIT!!

Meanwhile, this photo was taken outside the Florida courtroom where Trump is scheduled to be arraigned today. Okay, boys and girls, pop quiz: what's wrong with this picture?

These patriotic African-American ladies have a serious case of vitiligo.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    These patriotic African-American ladies have a serious case of vitiligo.
    You never know. They might each have at least a parent/grandparent or documented ancestor who has dark skin……..if we’re generously giving the benefit of the doubt, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    A montana republican said she'd rather her daughter die by suicide than be trans. But they're just doing what's best! <3
    Most is a different word than all.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

"Most Republican elected officials think they're doing the best for trans people."

**** right off with that crap.

The Republicans are the party of transphobia, homophobia, and bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    But Mets, her speech didn't really get a lot of pushback from her fellow republicans so I am gonna assume they secretly agree with her. This is your standard after all and that's all the evidence you need

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I'm gonna call this out for what it really is----BULLSHIT!!

Meanwhile, this photo was taken outside the Florida courtroom where Trump is scheduled to be arraigned today. Okay, boys and girls, pop quiz: what's wrong with this picture?

Surplus 2020 shirts that they gave away for free?
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    If the Montana example were the only one, you would have a point. But it's not, so you don't.
    Watching television is not an activity.

I know I have a lot of free time from being a stay at home shut in wack job.

But I will never understand people who have so much free time and are so mentally unsound that would would go out on a work day to support a man as he is turning himself in on 37 federal charges.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

If Republicans really believed what they were doing was for the best of trans people, then that would show that they're too incompetent to lead. Would you want someone in charge who denies you healthcare, denies your existence in the education system, denies you books where you might read about others like you, denies you any chance to live as your authentic self, and denies you any protections from open bigotry until the point you commit suicide, because they believe that is what is best for you? If I believed that and I were a moderate Republican I'd be terrified about what they might think about me.

But it's bullshit. Republicans don't believe that what they're doing is the best for trans people, they just hate us. And people like Mets who defend these actions just don't want to admit the truth - that as long as they get whatever it is they want from the party, they're okay to look the other way as a marginalized community is victimized and irreparably harmed along the way. Mets and other so called "moderates" might not be bigots, but they're willing to allow bigots to attack LGBTQ+ people because whatever they feel they get in a Republican conservative America is worth our losses in rights, care, and ultimately lives. But that's not a popular opinion in the world right now, so arguments must be made that it's "not that bad."

When people are denied the healthcare they need, when their identities are purposely ignored, when all discussion of them is banned, when the only speech referring to them that's allowed is to call them groomers, when they're made out to be some evil organization despite their low presence in the population, all to the point many either hide in the closet or commit suicide, then it really is that bad. It's bad. It's early Nazi party level bad.

What is there to gain, what do you wish for so badly, that is worth the health and lives of trans people?

I am just wondering where all of these hardcore "Muh Freedoms" crowd that promised swift revenge for Trumps legal troubles.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Trump can't find new lawyers for his appearance.

Thoughts and prayers since these sentences can stack.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I remember one of Trumps many excuses and that of his cult was that yes he did have the documents but they were stored in a proper place.

Then the pictures of the Bathroom boxes and Ball room boxes came out. And the tune has once again changed.

I have heard everything from they are fake stock photos to the boxes had just unimportant papers.

I cant stand Chris Christie but I agree with his tweet and he said it very well

When it comes to Trump the GOP needs to quit blaming their adversaries on the weakness of their own canidates.

He then calls Trump Loser Loser Loser.

Meanwhile Nikki Haley is trying to court Trumpers by saying she would consider a pardon for him if he gets convicted.

I'm just hoping that Biden comes out and says that if Trump gets convicted and has to do prison time that he will not pardon the orange buffoon.