Page 93 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293949596971031431935931093 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I suspect he believes he is making things better, even for women and minorities.
    Ah, say what?????? You can't be serious. Since when has McConnell given a *bleep* about women or Minorities, unless they were super wealthy and willing to donate to his campaign or otherwise grease his palm with graft money and bribes.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

BANNED

I suspect he believes he is making things better, even for women and minorities.
    I suspect he believes that women and minorities aren't worth making things better for.

You suspect? What evidence do you have for this suspicion?
    Watching television is not an activity.

Ultimate Member

Even if he truly believes that -- which is objectively debatable -- the methodology is highly problematic.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 05-23-2020 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    You suspect? What evidence do you have for this suspicion?
    Voting against and blocking every legislation that would help them. It's GOP logic.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JamesonAnders View Post
    I suspect he believes that women and minorities aren't worth making things better for.
    Or, if we're being kind, he has a skewed perspective on how to accomplish equality. He's a Boomer who grew up either around the time segregation was officially ending for close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Or, if we're being kind, he has a skewed perspective on how to accomplish equality. He's a Boomer who grew up either around the time segregation was officially ending for close to it.
    Not a Boomer. Born in 42, a war baby. And segregation was in full bloom in the South. He was an adult when MLK was marching.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Not a Boomer. Born in 42, a war baby. And segregation was in full bloom in the South. He was an adult when MLK was marching.
    Ah, my bad. Yeah, he probably has no idea what quality truly is, then.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    And Turtle Boy no doubt despised Dr. King for being uppity and daring to demand equal rights for black folks. Now we know where his distaste for Barack Obama came from.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

giphy.jpg

10 Char

Astonishing Member

McConnell said this before Obama became president, that's how much in a rush he was to destroy the Democrats.

https://www.politico.com/story/2010/...-pledge-044311

Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    If that's what it looks like, Irene Ryan never did anything to deserve that.

This is what Trump is up to now

AP FACT CHECK: Scarborough staffer death not a “mystery”

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — President Donald Trump asked via Twitter if NBC would fire political talk show host Joe Scarborough based on an “unsolved mystery” years ago in Florida.

Trump added, “Investigate!” in the Wednesday tweet.

It was an apparent reference to the death of Lori Klausutis, who worked in Scarborough’s Fort Walton Beach congressional office.

THE FACTS:

The 2001 death was investigated after Klausutis was found dead in the office. It isn’t considered a mystery.
    An autopsy revealed that Klausutis had an undiagnosed heart condition and a coroner concluded she passed out and hit her head as she fell. The coroner said the head injury caused the death, but she wasn’t struck by another person.

The death occurred a month after Scarborough announced he was leaving office. Scarborough was in Washington when Klausutis died.
    Trump is accusing Joe Scarborough of her 'murder'. Another conspiracy theory he probably found online or on Fox News.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    OH WBE! Get a load of this Republican and his pain!

The entitlement on this guy and how its not fair Pottery Barn is acting responsibly.

EDIT:

Oh it gets better! Get a load of this. Someone responds to him:

Stone's response?

My god, this guy is a jackass. WBE, take notes!
    Tweet is gone.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!