BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Here are the real American Patriots today:
    Wow...didn't even think about this.

I mean I'm sure they have copies and all but for symbolic optical reasons it was good they carried this and preserved it.

It's being reported that PENCE called in the National Guard, not Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Saw an anecdotal note on Wonkette that Sen. Mitt Romney yelled, "THIS IS WHAT YOU BROUGHT!" at Ted Cruz when the s*** was hitting the fan and Senators were being evacuated.

Seeing a lot of media reports pointing out the members of House and Senate who did the most to incite. Luminaries like Mo Brooks encouraging protesters to "Kick Ass" and Sen. Josh Hawley giving a big thumbs up to the crowds moments before they stormed the building.

It's all on film. This time, the insurrection went to far. And I look forward to the consequences actually hitting all these motherf***ers. From the instigators, to the dumb sheep who signed on to be stochastic terrorists.
    The GOP spent years selling people lies, this is what happens when those people demand what they paid for. It's madness, this should never have been allowed to continue.
    I already see the far right grifters walking away now that it crossed the line into things that could be legally actionable.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Yes.

Also it seems Women for Trump were the main group that organized this.

And YES there is a black guy there with MAGA gear!

The woman shot inside the Capitol building just died.
    I’m very sorry for her family. Right now I have very little sympathy for terrorists.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Hopefully that means the 25th has been invoked.
    Assassinate Putin!

I hear news agencies saying the DC police needed to send a message today. I think they sent a very clear message today.

If you have a problem with our government you can break into our center of power and threaten our law makers any time you like.

Oh yea you have to be white though.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I’m very sorry for her family. Right now I have very little sympathy for terrorists.
    Personally, I have never had any sympathy for terrorists. Domestic or otherwise.

For fuck sake, the bastard is still going on !

Edit : damn, I can't post the tweet...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Also it seems Women for Trump were the main group that organized this.
    Too early to say that without information and investigation getting to the bottom of this. Right now we can say white supremacists and Trumpistas as a blanket term.

Still not a surprise. The Lost Cause was promulgated by the United Daughters of the Confederacy, a social group of Scarlett O'Hara and Blanche DuBois types.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Coming from Edogan, i'd call that fucking insulting. If we didn't deserve it.

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

What did people think what was going to happen?

Keep repeating lies about the election, morons believe it. Morons storm the Capital.

Of course this was going to happen. And with this weak response from law enforcement, the morons are just more emboldened.

The 20th is going to be more of the same.

America, the chickens have come to roost. And if it was up to me, we would be frying some chicken.
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Coming from Edogan, i'd call that fucking insulting. If we didn't deserve it.
    Somewhere Putin is in his office or command center or whatever version of Situation Room the Russkies have, surrounded by monitors and going all Adrian Veidt at the news. "I did it" whispers with a tear in his eyes. Then raising his hands in victory with portraits of Ivan the Terrible and Stalin in the background, "I DID IT".

I mean basically, America has become the picture of a Third World country, scenes from Bolivia, Venezuela, Chile and others places where they coup'd or sponsored coups and now Putin and Erdogan and everyone in the world will see in America much like Jugurtha saw the Roman Republic, a nation for sale "and doomed to speedy destruction if it finds a purchaser!"

Quote Originally Posted by emac1790 View Post
    What did people think what was going to happen?

Keep repeating lies about the election, morons believe it. Morons storm the Capital.

Of course this was going to happen. And with this weak response from law enforcement, the morons are just more emboldened.

The 20th is going to be more of the same.

America, the chickens have come to roost. And if it was up to me, we would be frying some chicken.
    The horrible part is when the chickens come home to roost, it would be the bottom parts of America, the oppressed underclass that pays for it.

All I know is... history tends to show a pattern of things not going well for those who lead failed coups. Even in the most peaceful of examples.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

All I know is... history tends to show a pattern of things not going well for those who lead failed coups. Even in the most peaceful of examples.
    Well Hitler led a failed coup in Munich. That didn't stop him later on. That's the thing about failed coups, evil only has to win once.

They can coup and fail 99 times out of a 100 but if they win just once, or they win in the last time, then Democracy gets undone and becomes harder to recover.