Page 309 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 2092592993053063073083093103113123133193594098091309 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 75153

Zeldin barely survived re-election in 2018, winning office again with only 51% of the vote. Back in Washington, he has returned to toadying for Donald Trump.

Perhaps our least favorite new thing to report about Lee Zeldin is that he finds one of his top priorities in Congress to just be an outright Islamophobic bigot to fellow Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, who he named as his reason for voting against Congress’ condemnation of anti-Semitism because it didn’t single her out by name, and whom a few weeks later in April of 2019, he accused her of “targeting Jewish people” after she voiced criticism of Trump administration official and all-around hatemonger Stephen Miller. Rep. Omar has brilliantly responded to that line of attack by ignoring him and joining a new Black-Jewish Caucus with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Brenda Lawrence. Still, Zeldin has not relented, and has claimed her intent is to “poison” the new group.

Zeldin also was a cheerleader for Donald Trump from the very start of the impeachment inquiry into his illegal withholding of military aid for Ukraine, trying to pretend that Trump wasn’t leveraging the President of Ukraine into beginning a sham investigation into Hunter and Joe Biden (when there’s goddamn transcript of it), calling the effort to impeach a “charade”, while effectively shoving his fingers in his ears and yelling, “LALALALA” as a defense of the worst occupant of the Oval Office in our nation’s history.

We don’t know if being a hateful bag of d***s is a winning campaign strategy in the 2020 elections, but we definitely know our country will be better without men like Lee Zeldin affecting its politics.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

It's daytime in Vladivostok, and #Trump2020Landslide is the #1 trend on Twitter in the US.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    It's daytime in Vladivostok, and #Trump2020Landslide is the #1 trend on Twitter in the US.
    LOL. It's a hashtag that backfires because based on current events, it looks far more like he's gonna get buried UNDER that landslide.

Fun fact: That hashtag first trended on the day Trump's impeachment was announced in September. And they were almost 100% Russian bots.

https://www.comicsands.com/trump2020...640604181.html
    Last edited by worstblogever; 06-21-2020 at 03:57 AM.

With the UK having among the world's worst death and infection rates in the pandemic, the UK Trump is asking his citizens to move closer together.

Boris Johnson 'to announce new one metre plus social distancing rule next week'

The Prime Minister will reportedly announce a reduction in the UK's existing 2m social distancing rule as Government-ordered review into existing guideline wraps up
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

12 people shot, one dead in Minneapolis mass shooting.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    My question is: Would real MAGA folks have reserved those tickets mass-ordered by Kpop-Stans and TikTok-Kids, or did they just give Trump's campaign a false sense of security?

Because if they kept real people from coming, those kids may have saved countless lives and deserve a Purple Heart or something.
    From what I can tell the rally didn't put a cap on reservations, they allowed thousands of more reservations than they had seats. All it did was give them a hilariously inflated expectation and then bring it crashing down. They're definitly going to lie and blame the kids for ruining the rally though, Trump can never admit failure and there's no one he won't scapegoat to protect his ego.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Fred’s Failure:

Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I'm still LOL'ing about yesterday.

I have never talked any trash about K-Pop, and I never will. Or TikTok... and I never will. And to the friends I know who RSVP'ed that they would be in Tulsa last night and didn't show, we're in your debt for embarrassing a collective group of fascist jackasses.

The Trump campaign literally had campaign staff boast that 1 million people were going to Tulsa, and somehow bought into their own bulls*** that there would be a huge turnout. They set the bar that high for themselves in interviews... booked a venue with 19K, set up an "overflow stage" because they thought they were getting at least like 20-50K. AT LEAST. But a few staffers talked about the RSVPs to the press, as if a million people were showing up during a pandemic (when only 300,000 or so showed up for Trump's inauguration).

So when 0.62% of that number actually showed up (6,200 ain't 1,000,000, after all), I mean, goddamn. That's like if you watched the movie Braveheart and William Wallace tries to mount and insurrection against the British and one dude name Sheamus shows up, but mostly because he got drunk and lost.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

I have never talked any trash about K-Pop, and I never will. Or TikTok... and I never will. And to the friends I know who RSVP'ed that they would be in Tulsa last night and didn't show, we're in your debt for embarrassing a collective group of fascist jackasses.

The Trump campaign literally had campaign staff boast that 1 million people were going to Tulsa, and somehow bought into their own bulls*** that there would be a huge turnout. They set the bar that high for themselves in interviews... booked a venue with 19K, set up an "overflow stage" because they thought they were getting at least like 20-50K. AT LEAST. But a few staffers talked about the RSVPs to the press, as if a million people were showing up during a pandemic (when only 300,000 or so showed up for Trump's inauguration).

So when 0.62% of that number actually showed up (6,200 ain't 1,000,000, after all), I mean, goddamn. That's like if you watched the movie Braveheart and William Wallace tries to mount and insurrection against the British and one dude name Sheamus shows up, but mostly because he got drunk and lost.
    The embarassment is more that it shows how completely out of reality these folks are, but nmore importantly, it wrecks the data haul they thought they were getting out of all of this. The information they got from the sign ups is gonna be largely useless.

Tulsa Fire Marshall says 6200 in the arena.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

2020 Fruit Bat Quarters, issued in February. Well intentioned, perhaps, but is also a reminder of COVID-19 which originated with Bats.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

But not as controversial these days as the head on the front.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

Major props to K-Pop fans and Tik-Tok kids who properly trolled and humiliated the Trump campaign.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Major props to K-Pop fans and Tik-Tok kids who properly trolled and humiliated the Trump campaign.
    Apparently, this did not stop any actually interested MAGA type from getting a ticket, as scam artist Trump gives out unlimited amounts of tickets to those events. It did, however, make them plan for a non-existing overflow crowd and brag about attendance records up front.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    The embarassment is more that it shows how completely out of reality these folks are, but nmore importantly, it wrecks the data haul they thought they were getting out of all of this. The information they got from the sign ups is gonna be largely useless.
    True, the handful of real MAGA fans they can ask for cash is buried in literally hundreds of thousands of fake e-mail addresses by 14 year olds.

Hillary was right!