Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Jeezus. 14 children dead and 1 teacher. And nothing will be done to prevent something like this from happening again. Lots of thought and prayers and rhetoric about how the left is coming for your guns. But that’s about it.
    Fox news is already going nuts about the shooter being Latino. of course the most important thing is to find out if he is an illegal or not.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

ken Paxton was on Newsmax talking about that stupid "arm the teachers" talking point and I just want to kick something really, really hard.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Ten year anniversary of Sandy Hook this year everybody.

Just so you know, don't look to the Representative of that District, Tony Gonzales, for anything worth saying. He's a gun nut.

Jeezus. 14 children dead and 1 teacher. And nothing will be done to prevent something like this from happening again. Lots of thought and prayers and rhetoric about how the left is coming for your guns. But that’s about it.
    I wouldn't even say "lots" of thoughts and prayers, those well be done by the end of the night, we'll be fully in "it's not the right time to talk about gun control" by tomorrow morning.

Oh man, that's horrible. That's the worst school shooting I've seen in a while, and I hate that's I'm not shocked by these anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    ken Paxton was on Newsmax talking about that stupid "arm the teachers" talking point and I just want to kick something really, really hard.
    He is on Fox News right now. less guns dont make sense. If a teacher had a gun this wouldnt have happened. We need to train teachers and get guns in our schools.

The GOP are going on about how evil this is and how can we stop this blah blah blah. We are shocked about this.

And yet they stop every attempt to do something about this. From Gun laws to more money for mental health support. They can kiss my ass.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

In news flying under the radar. An Iraqi man living in Ohio has been arrested on charges of trying to set up an attempt to kill George W Bush in revenge for Iraqis killed in the Iraq War.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Here's Sen. Chris Murphy on the Senate floor addressing Senate Republicans.

This is the first time I've heard that about the kids of Sandy Hook after they went back to school and it damn near broke me.

What happened today in a school in Texas SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    What happened today in a school in Texas SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But this is America.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    But it DID.....

In my school district since 2003-drills about active shooters have been done and we are in Texas and one of the largest school districts.

This mess happens because we got too many folks that want to live by agendas.

What good is banning abortions and forcing women (mainly WHITE women) to pop out kids when they can't go to school without being used for target practice?

When Sandy Hook parents got blown off-especially by Congress members in that state-Every single Democrat & Republican that was in office should have been voted out.

Same should happen here.

I don't want to hear from FAKE News about the shooter being Hispanic-the town is 78% Hispanic.

It's also been Republican since 1968. 47% is the best Democrats got with Obama.

It shouldn't have happened before, it shouldn't have happened now, and it shouldn't happen again. But it will.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I hate my country so fucking much right now.

But this is America.
    Not anymore.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    It shouldn't have happened before, it shouldn't have happened now, and it shouldn't happen again. But it will.
    It’s only a question of when, and where. If Sandy Hook didn’t move the needle on gun control, this horror won’t either, and everyone knows it.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!