Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    You're confusing the people who actually hold power with the misinformed masses whom they manipulate to get into office.
    The one has the option to become the other. No amount of money can buy one out of being a minority.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/to...?ocid=msedgntp

Florida official defies Gov DeSantis(dumbass) order, will not lower flags on any buildings under her purview. Good for her.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

There are reports that AZ. Congressman Paul Gosar met with far-right group the Oathkeepers in Nov 2020, says country is in a civil war but people haven't started shooting yet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    The one has the option to become the other. No amount of money can buy one out of being a minority.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that we probably won't see RisingForce as an elected official anytime soon. However, just a tiny bit of political education here could probably prevent him from interacting with the wrong crowd online and slipping into full blown Nazism, and if one of us is able to stop him from that, that's probably about as good of a deed as anyone could hope to accomplish on a forum like this one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...?ocid=msedgntp

Angry FL doctor yells slurs at Hispanic man and vandalizes his car. All because he asked her to follow social distancing rules.

Televangelist Frank Amedia say that Trump lost the presidency because God was tired of Trump's self-promotion, says God didn't like Trumps arrogance. Amedia say that Trump had many success as president but wasn't giving the glory to God.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I agree with those who speculate that what Trump is really hiding his tax returns for is to keep us from finding out that he's not as rich as he says he is. I mean the guy's whole brand is being the go-to caricature when anyone wants to compare how rich someone is to some benchmark for a rich guy. If we all find out that Trump isn't really all that rich, why, we'll have to go back to saying Rockefeller or Bill Gates as short-hand for a rich guy.
    They're also going to check to see if there was any hanky panky with his deductions and estimated value of properties, etc. From what I understand, when he would apply for a loan at Deutsche Bank, he would use some of his properties as collateral and give them inflated worth. Then for his taxes, he'd reverse it and submit a lower value.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I heard that My Pillow CEO Mark Lindell was sued for $1.3 billion by Dominion for spreading the lie about how the company's voting machines helped Joe Biden with the election. GOOD!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

Televangelist Frank Amedia say that Trump lost the presidency because God was tired of Trump's self-promotion, says God didn't like Trumps arrogance. Amedia say that Trump had many success as president but wasn't giving the glory to God.
    Baby steps....

This actually is an improvement from when evangelicals were insisting EVERYTHING about Trump was divine. Even those parts about him embodying ALL 7 of those deadly sins.
    Dark does not mean deep.

I think Trump also borrowed and raised money for one project and used it for others, that is a felony.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Baby steps....

This actually is an improvement from when evangelicals were insisting EVERYTHING about Trump was divine. Even those parts about him embodying ALL 7 of those deadly sins.
    Not to mention his having broken most of the Ten Commandments.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Boisterously Confused

I can't decide if the latest SCOTUS decisions mean the Trump appointees are reasonably less dangerous than I feared, or treacherously more dangerous than I feared.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I can't decide if the latest SCOTUS decisions mean the Trump appointees are reasonably less dangerous than I feared, or treacherously more dangerous than I feared.
    Both. It's absolutely both.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Trump's appointees are GOP appointees, not MAGAt appointees. So they are the latter. They are aligned with McConnell more than Trump.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

That's certain. Trump doesn't pay attention to details enough to even know much about the candidates except for what Mitch told him. McConnell and perhaps others in his circle undoubtedly came up with a list of SCOTUS and other judicial candidates. Then let Trump know which one to nominate.

See the Donald has got to hand over his tax returns to prosecutors.

This is going to be interesting.