Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    You can either pay attention to what's happening in politics or you can be ruled over by the people who do.
    "Turn on to politics, or politics will turn on you." -- Ralph Nader
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    The point is not to lose the enthusiasm game. As for the SCOTUS, well watch the space in 2022 Midterms.
    Point to the enthusiasm, and show me where you see it.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    "Business As Usual..." Dems and their supporters don't get to tell anyone anything for a really long time.

Glad this might work out, but it is a massive wasted opportunity.
    Never diss the greatness of Bloomberg. Remember we had him running ads mocking Trump for being fat , which as we saw distracted Trump for awhile during early primaries, It was funny for damn sure but maybe a reasonable plan to keep Trump focused on dumb assery.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

NBC is reporting that Trump is suing to stop the count in PA. It is starting ealry. A recount in Wis, a law suit in PA. Its going to be a long couple weeks.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Never diss the greatness of Bloomberg. Remember we had him running ads mocking Trump for being fat , which as we saw distracted Trump for awhile during early primaries, It was funny for damn sure but maybe a reasonable plan to keep Trump focused on dumb assery.
    Bloomberg is a clown who can't even get throwing money at a problem completely right.

One other thing?

While you "Remember..." things about him, be sure to remember the Republicans he has given money to.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Point to the enthusiasm, and show me where you see it.
    I live in a state where the party not in power keeps saying "We're enthusiastic, we're getting momentum!" every two years... and nothing. Nothing ever changes.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Is there any legitimacy to the claims of fraud? I'm thinking that it's the usual manipulative accusations that Trump usually throws out, but I'm jus curious.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    Is there any legitimacy to the claims of fraud? I'm thinking that it's the usual manipulative accusations that Trump usually throws out, but I'm jus curious.
    Trump's Postmaster recently 'misplaced' 300,000 mail in votes from key states count as fraud?

NC said they will not have a final count released publicly until Nov 12. The Supreme Court deadline as to when they can finish their counts. They said they will give one more update in the morning but nothing after that until the 12th.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

My aunt has been talking about all the pictures on Twitter of ballots that are in the trash or being set on fire. A farmer found a whole box in his feild. But I have seen nothing on a news network. Not even Fox. or any statements about this from the FBI.

Edit - She also claimed that a postal worker in PA posted a picture last night of three boxes of ballots in his basement.

And this is how Trumpers act when called out. I told her that nos news network or the FBI has talked about this. She went batshit crazy about how I am fine with Fraud, and I believe all the lies of the Liberal media ETC.. She is still screaming in the back round. I closed my door.
    Last edited by babyblob; 11-04-2020 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Trump's Postmaster recently 'misplaced' 300,000 mail in votes from key states count as fraud?
    The odds of Louis DeJoy ending up in jail seem like they go up daily.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Outside of a "close" electoral college at the moment (it won't be when the votes are counted)...

It's worth noting that the current estimate of the popular vote is that Trump's going to lose it by about double the 3 million total from 2016. The projection is the final tally for 2020 will have Biden with around 80 million votes, and Trump with between 73-75 million, depending.

The real story, and stop me if this is shocking, is we need to get the f*** rid of the electoral college.

Eric Trump tweeted that Trump had won PA but that was like 40 minutes ago. If this is true, why is trump having an issue? So much mis information is out here.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Ok, I thought it was BS. Accusations of fraud are flying around YT at the moment, with people quote Stalin about how who counts the votes as being what's most important and whatnot. I will say that I am happy that it doesn't seem like much violence has materialized from all of this.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Ok, I thought it was BS. Accusations of fraud are flying around YT at the moment, with people quote Stalin about how who counts the votes as being what's most important and whatnot. I will say that I am happy that it doesn't seem like much violence has materialized from all of this.
    The real fraud is Louis DeJoy managing to have the USPS "lose" 300,000 mail-in ballots.

Guess what five states this happened? MI. PA. NC. WI. GA.

As in the five that are close and still counting. Judge Emmett Sullivan is trying to court order them to still be counted, because the USPS ignored the court order yesterday, and there's a hearing about that now, as well.

But think about this... Trump might still lose all five of those states. DeJoy put his thumb on the scale for Trump HARD, and they're still not outweighing the Biden vote.