Page 516 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 1641646650651251351451551651751851952052656661610161516 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 75153
    BANNED

I hope Harris and Biden have some good comebacks lined up for Trump when he inevitably goes personal. It’s kinda negligent at this point if they don’t. There’s no point playing nice and honorable anymore when the mud is flying around this much. Who gives a stuff about politeness. Get under his skin and watch him implode.

Spectacular Member Kuro no Shinigami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Trump's already calling her "Nasty", and if he's scared enough to to recycle that old line she's definitely the right choice.
    Trump would rather focus on Biden instead of Harris. Biden's the weaker target.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sammy_hansen View Post
    I hope Harris and Biden have some good comebacks lined up for Trump when he inevitably goes personal. It’s kinda negligent at this point if they don’t. There’s no point playing nice and honorable anymore when the mud is flying around this much. Who gives a stuff about politeness. Get under his skin and watch him implode.
    A lot of people get under trump's skin without trying.

The other amazing thing in all of this is... Joe Biden head-faked Trump and his campaign with this pick. Everyone in Trump World got deked, and spent the past ten days prepping attacks on Karen Bass and some on Susan Rice. They thought there was zero chance Kamala Harris was his choice, and they blundered into today still without talking points on her. And what talking points there are... are just outright racist attacks to claim she isn't really black (and Trump was dumb enough to echo it by trying out the "Phony Kamala" nickname that isn't gonna stick.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The other amazing thing in all of this is... Joe Biden head-faked Trump and his campaign with this pick. Everyone in Trump World got deked, and spent the past ten days prepping attacks on Karen Bass and some on Susan Rice. They thought there was zero chance Kamala Harris was his choice, and they blundered into today still without talking points on her. And what talking points there are... are just outright racist attacks to claim she isn't really black (and Trump was dumb enough to echo it by trying out the "Phony Kamala" nickname that isn't gonna stick.
    I'm not sure what reality that article's author lives in, but in this reality Trump supporters have been having a field day laughing in glee while all day far-left Twitter has been melting down in fury.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManInBlack View Post
    I'm not sure what reality that article's author lives in, but in this reality Trump supporters have been having a field day laughing in glee while all day far-left Twitter has been melting down in fury.
    Uh? Can you elaborate and verify this?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Uh? Can you elaborate and verify this?
    Spend 2 seconds on right wing YouTube and another 2 seconds on far-left Twitter. It's not exactly hidden knowledge.

Astonishing Member

Spend 2 seconds on right wing YouTube and another 2 seconds on far-left Twitter. It's not exactly hidden knowledge.
    I don't do talking heads media. I'd rather you elaborate as well, since we're already here.

Astonishing Member

I wouldn't call all these far right conspiracy theories about Kamala Harris 'laughing with glee'. Being detached from reality is dangerous.

I like how you refer to right-wing media as "reality" when it's precisely the opposite of that. Maybe while I'm there I can learn about secret sex dungeons under pizzaeria with captive children, mmm?

As for the "left-wing", it's the same fake leftists it always is who can't stand a woman or person of color whining. And Kamala's both. So to hell with their grousing.

Save it.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I like how you refer to right-wing media as "reality" when it's precisely the opposite of that. Maybe while I'm there I can learn about secret sex dungeons under pizzaeria with captive children, mmm?

As for the "left-wing", it's the same fake leftists it always is who can't stand a woman or person of color whining. And Kamala's both. So to hell with their grousing.

Save it.
    Yeah, I'm loling at the idea that 'right-wing you-tube'' is 'laughing with glee' over it.

The only thing that has defined right-wing twitter's response to her so far is racism and a whole bunch of rambly flailing.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 08-12-2020 at 09:50 PM.

I’m not really concerned with the racist and sexist comments Trump and Fox News lob at Kamala. He’s trying to distract everyone from the fact that he’s about to steal the election by sabotaging the USPS.

USPS officials push proposal to triple the cost of sending mail in ballots

Mail sorting equipment being removed from post offices, leaving mail to pile up
    Last edited by Robotman; 08-13-2020 at 12:26 AM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I’m not really concerned with the racist and sexist comments Trump and Fox News lob at Kamala. He’s trying to distract everyone from the fact that he’s about to steal the election by sabotaging the USPS.

USPS officials push proposal to triple the cost of sending mail in ballots

Mail sorting equipment being removed from post offices, leaving mail to pile up
    Increasing costs of mail-in ballots hurts Republicans who have enough sense to avoid standing in line outside polling places since it stands to reason COVID will still be around come November. Oh, yeah, what about servicemembers sending in ballots from overseas? Do they get screwed too? As for mail piling up, I've seen delays with mail in my neighborhood over the last couple of weeks, I've heard neighbors complain about slow mail. That malfeasance hurts EVERYONE in red states and blue states, hurts Democrats and Republicans.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Yeah, I'm loling at the idea that 'right-wing you-tube'' is 'laughing with glee' over it.

The only thing that has defined right-wing twitter's response to her so far is racism and a whole bunch of rambly flailing.
    And the absolute terror.

The very thought that Biden might get more of the African-American vote than Clinton is making them panic. They know the maths and they know what could happen to Trump in the fall.

That's why they are doing everything possible to not describe her as African-American.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I do give props to Biden for one thing. To have a group of millionaire donors all together and tell them at a fundraiser he's gonna raise their taxes after he's in office takes balls. I mean literal big balls to tell these people giving your campaign money. I saw that article and was like , damn. That is a big move.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its not though. I read his tax plan online . Its one where those making over $400,000 will see raises in taxes again.
    To circle back around to this for a second...

This part is old news. You really can't see how someone who is even remotely aware of this fact would not be completely convinced that Biden was actually committed when it comes to this?

https://prospect.org/economy/warren-...oe-biden-uses/

Warren Plan Would Close Tax Loophole Joe Biden Uses
    Warren's call to close the Gingrich-Edwards loophole would move more money into the Social Security system, as well as Medicare. Unlike other parts of the plan, a president could accomplish this through IRS regulatory guidelines, without needing approval from Congress.

And that could be bad news for a guy named Joe Biden.

As Ryan Grim at The Intercept flagged yesterday, Biden uses the Gingrich-Edwards loophole. He and his wife have set up S corporations in Delaware, which is notorious for its allowances for shell corporations and financial concealment.

According to The Wall Street Journal, the Bidens have reported over $13 million in profits the past two years through the S corporation, while only taking out $750,000 as salary. That leaves over $12 million, made through book deals and speaking fees, ineligible for payroll taxes, particularly for Medicare (those taxes are uncapped, as opposed to Social Security taxes, which are only collected on the first $132,900 in income). The money is also untraceable, a nice side benefit. As a result, we don’t know who paid the Bidens for all the speeches, or how much he was paid.

The Journal also reported that Warren, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Bernie Sanders did not take advantage of this loophole for their income made through books and books and speeches.