Page 935 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 435835885925931932933934935936937938939945985103514351935 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It needs to be on the smallest streaming platform that nobody watches.

"Coming to Pureflix ..."
    I nominate Shudder, since most stuff associated with Trump qualifies as horror.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

More evidence that Trumpists are actually mind controlled by an alien being living in their guts:

Minnesota Republican U.S. Senate candidate Jason Lewis was rushed into emergency surgery Monday for a severe internal hernia, just eight days before the election, his campaign announced.

The condition is life-threatening if not treated quickly, the campaign said in a statement.

Campaign manager Tom Szymanski said in the statement that Lewis experienced severe abdominal pain early Monday morning and was taken to an emergency room.

Lewis has been all in for President Donald Trump during the campaign. He has stressed their common opposition to coronavirus restrictions, support for law and order in the state where George Floyd was killed, and the need to put Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court.
    Hernia. Sure.

"How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Oh, and for no apparent reason other than the Trump administration taking the official stance that they have (a) given up on the pandemic and (b) the pandemic is no big deal, the dow jones is down almost 900 points.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Fantastic Member

What's sad is I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingStation View Post
    What's sad is I can't tell if you're joking or not.
    Look it would explain so much!!!

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Look it would explain so much!!!
    No. Just stupid. Cannot cure it.

The alien thing implies Trump is a master mind with intelligence to implant people with these things.

I know a guy who is a Trumper, Fox News guy, 66 and he survived covid. He grew up uneducated but claims to know it all. Give him facts and he just gets angry.

They are sad shells of people.

What is this from...? I feel like I should know...

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    From the people who clung to Benghazi for four years, Hillary's e-mails for... (still counting)... comes... HUNTER BIDEN AND THE LAPTOP FROM HELL!

Watch Rudy Giuliani touch himself while peddling the story to news agencies who can't find a single reporter to take credit for the story... Marvel as Qanon conspiracy theorists convince themselves it must have the secret locations of the mole children being molested and that JFK Jr. will re-emerge to punch Hunter Biden through the heart! Watch as a voting public far more concerned with a body count from an ignored pandemic grows into the hundreds and thousands and makes a decision to not allow the same ignoramus to continue to f*** everything up!

In theaters on Nov. 3rd... It's... HUNTER BIDEN AND THE LAPTOP FROM HELL...
    We’re seeing that the Trump campaign really doesn’t have much to run on so they’re trying to do a “greatest hits” collection to rally the base. Taking what kinda worked before and tweaking it a bit. Which has led me to a huge revelation. I think JJ Abrams is secretly running the Trump campaign!!!

GOP Pundit Says Trump Campaign Is Just ‘Playing All The Hits From 2016’

On this date in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, as well as 2019, “Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day posted profiles of the U.S. House Representative from South Carolina’s 1st Congressional District, Mark Sanford, a man who while Governor of South Carolina, was once considered a possible future president. That, of course, came to a screeching halt after he went “hiking the Appalachian Trail”. And by that, we mean that he said he was hiking when he actually was taking personal trips to see his Argentinian mistress. This led to Sanford leaving office in disgrace, and of course, an ugly divorce from his wife with a settlement agreement that Sanford has repeatedly been accused of violating, including letting himself over to her place while she wasn’t home to watch the Super Bowl without her knowledge. The last time we checked, Jenny Sanford had forced him to undergo a psychiatric exam for some of his bizarre behavior, like digging holes with a tractor on his property.

In typical hypocritical GOP fashion, the adulterer Sanford also was a self-professed champion of “the sanctity of marriage” who wanted to protect the institution from all those gay folks who might threaten it while he was busy sneaking off to see his mistress and shirking his duties as governor. He returned to the Congressional seat he vacated while serving as Governor by winning a public debate he held between himself and a cardboard cutout of Nancy Pelosi (really), and then made the classy move of breaking up with the mistress who he nearly ruined his career for over Facebook while she was in Paris.

Mark Sanford survived a close primary in 2016, partially because he bizarrely spent almost no money on his campaign in that race, befuddling South Carolina Republicans, who know that just invited others to take a shot at knocking him off in 2018. That likelihood was even greater given reports that the Congressman’s fundraising efforts were abysmal. Remember, Sanford’s ex-wife Jenny’s family fortune and connections had a lot to do with his political success prior to his affair. He parlayed what he had into a political comeback in 2012, faced no challenger in 2014, and seems like he was just going through the motions in 2016. As money was looking scarce, he was joking about himself as a “dead man walking”, who is openly critical of Donald Trump and his insane policy ideas. Thus, the incredibly thin-skinned Trump endorsed Sanford’s challenger, Katie Arrington, and she ended up beating Sanford in the 2018 Primary before going on to lose in the general election in November. And watching Trump flail about and ruin the mystique of the GOP, as well as the grudge that developed over ending his Congressional career… Mark Sanford decided he would run for president in 2020 as a palatable alternative to Donald Trump for “Never Trump” Republicans. The Republican National Committee took swift action earlier this year to assure there would be an uphill battle for any GOP Primary challengers who might emerge, but honestly, even as Trump screeches forward towards much-deserved impeachment, Sanford’s presidential aspirations might just be symbolic at best… only one person showed up to his campaign announcement. He is now out of office, and unlikely to ever return. As such, we will set aside his profile at this time, and take a look at another wacky Republican today instead. (Current crazy/stupid scoreboard, is now 930-45, since this was established in July 2014.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Ralph Norman
    Welcome to what is the 930th original profile here at “Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day”, where we’ll be discussing the current U.S. House Representative from South Carolina’s 5th District, Ralph Norman, a long-time South Carolina state legislator who was first elected to Congress back in 2017, winning office by finishing second in the GOP Primary for the seat in a special election, and then winning the runoff for that seat by all of 221 votes. That set him up to defeat the Democratic candidate, Archie Parnell, in the general election and advance to replace former Congressman Mick Mulvaney (who went on to be the Trump administration’s crooked budget director).

The point where Ralph Norman stood out the most since taking office, however, was when he was questioned by representatives of Moms Demand Action on Gun Violence at a campaign event while running for re-election in April of 2018 and Norman pulled out a loaded .38. If that doesn’t sound a tad extreme enough, he was quoted as he placed the gun on the table as boasting,“I’m not going to be a Gabby Giffords,” which is a pretty disrespectful take on how Giffords was shot, frankly. That somehow isn’t the most offensive thing he’s said about a Democratic woman during that campaign.

In September of 2018, while shocking revelations were being revealed about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh being credibly accused of sexual assault by Christine Blasey Ford and then, Deborah Ramirez, Ralph Norman thought it would be a great idea to open up with a “joke” about women accusing men of making up accusations against Republicans, saying that “Ruth Bader Ginsburg came out saying she was groped by Abraham Lincoln”.

Classy, no? It’s the sort of highbrow commentary you would expect from the sort of mother***er who would start petitioning for the openly racist Congressman, Steve King, to be reinstated to all of his committee assignments. Yes, Ralph Norman felt Rep. King deserved his 189th chance at not being racist from party leadership.

So there’s no surprise that his voting record looks like this:

South Carolina’s 5th Congressional District has a +9 Republican lean in the Cook Partisan Voting Index, which would make Norman’s seat in play here in a few days, based on how generic Democratic candidates are given a +8 advantage going into the 2020 elections. And the Democrat running against him seems tailor-fit for the upset… former University of South Carolina Gamecocks wide receiver Moe Brown. He’s all of 31 years old, and has already worked for six years in South Carolina’s Dept. of Commerce. Brown has stated a repeated commitment to helping working families that, during a pandemic, sounds like exactly the focus the country needs.

That’s certainly a better message than the one that Ralph Norman is putting out there, where he’s hanging out with a bunch of quack doctors (yes, including the demon sperm lady) and claiming they have a cure for Covid-19 (they don’t). Social media platforms, incidentally, yanked Norman’s campaign video for having misleading information, and we’re hoping the voters of South Carolina’s 5th also yank him right out of office on Tuesday.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I proudly served twenty years in the military, followed by 22 years in the federal government. No way in hell I’m going to be schooled by an entitled assclown born on third base with a silver spoon up his lily white ass about how I don’t want want to be successful. Are you kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    What is this from...? I feel like I should know...
    I think that’s from the 1982 remake of The Thing.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I proudly served twenty years in the military, followed by 22 years in the federal government. No way in hell I’m going to be schooled by an entitled assclown born on third base with a silver spoon up his lily white ass about how I don’t want want to be successful. Are you kidding me?

I think that’s from the 1982 remake of The Thing.
    Now, now, he'll probably say something like, "I was misquoted" and try to give it some political spin to make it seem like he's not a racist.

Seriously, this guy is not just wooden, he's thick too.

Astonishing Member

Joe Biden’s 60 minute interview.

"I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

I hope someone tagged Ice Cube and 50 Cent in this Tweet. 50 Cent is just a selfish d bag who doesn’t want to pay taxes but Ice Cube got conned by the Trump gang.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I hope someone tagged Ice Cube and 50 Cent in this Tweet. 50 Cent is just a selfish d bag who doesn’t want to pay taxes but Ice Cube got conned by the Trump gang.
    A bunch of them did. Though I wouldn't hold my breath.