Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Very badly. The liberal media is shutting up the truth, trying to silence all the GOP, it wont be long before all the GOP are in camps etc.. She is going to look into lawyers in the morning.
    My family is pretty mild by comparison. They just think Biden is senile and makes bad decisions and pretend Trump never said the virus was a hoax or that that's what he thought at the time before more evidence although, even after the coup attempt, they still talk about what a great president he was and how they hate the violence but it was otherwise justified because, y'know, the mass voter fraud.
    Power with Girl is better.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    My family is pretty mild by comparison. They just think Biden is senile and makes bad decisions and pretend Trump never said the virus was a hoax or that that's what he thought at the time before more evidence although, even after the coup attempt, they still talk about what a great president he was and how they hate the violence but it was otherwise justified because, y'know, the mass voter fraud.
    I'm curious. What made Trump great in their minds?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Short and sweet: it dies on the vine. If SDNY nails Trump's ass to the wall and he's sent to prison, no one can take his place, not Don Junior, not Eric, and damn sure not Ivanka. Trumpism is all about racism, white nationalism and white grievance, without their fearless leader who spews all that venom like lava, Trumpanzees become marginalized.
    People thought the Klan was over once upon a time. An after we (okay, mainly the Red Army) beat Hitler into the ground, nobody was going to want to be a Nazi again ever. Right?

Among the thing that worry me is that there are all these loose nutbar reins lying around, just waiting for the right person to take them in hand. Now, I doubt anybody can do it while The Grifter In Chief is alive, or at least able to communicate, b/c he's not letting anybody have what he views as his. But lock him up for what life he's got left or have him die...?

Short and sweet: it dies on the vine. If SDNY nails Trump's ass to the wall and he's sent to prison, no one can take his place, not Don Junior, not Eric, and damn sure not Ivanka. Trumpism is all about racism, white nationalism and white grievance, without their fearless leader who spews all that venom like lava, Trumpanzees become marginalized.
    The thing is even if SDNY nails Trump that is not the end of it. His cult will go on and on about how it was a frame up and he will be a martyr. look at how law makers are kissing his ass and trying to court his followers. They will still dot hat when he is in prison. All they will have to do is talk about the frame job and the Liberals who are wanting to take control of the country and silence them and Trump being in jail is just the first step of the take over.

Trumpism is here for awhile I am sad to say.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    People thought the Klan was over once upon a time. An after we (okay, mainly the Red Army) beat Hitler into the ground, nobody was going to want to be a Nazi again ever. Right?

Among the thing that worry me is that there are all these loose nutbar reins lying around, just waiting for the right person to take them in hand. Now, I doubt anybody can do it while The Grifter In Chief is alive, or at least able to communicate, b/c he's not letting anybody have what he views as his. But lock him up for what life he's got left or have him die...?
    The difference is though, I can tell you what a Nazi is. I can tell you what the Klan stands for.

Trump stands for those things as well (to a lesser degree, certainly, but still) but he's still smart enough not to say it. He's evasive, knowing that he's in a society that condemns his racism. He's not dump enough to go explicit, and no one will swallow his implicit stuff from his family.

The hate will remain, of course but Trumpers themselves will fade into other stupidity

I'm curious. What made Trump great in their minds?
    For my sister and mother, it's his pro-life stance. Pardon the pun but that trumps everything else for them. In a sense, they are one issue voters.

It's also his general pro-Christian rhetoric and his stance against the farce of discrimination against Christianity (ie. Christianity has to play by the rules and restrictions of all other religions).

It really doesn't matter to them that much if he really believes any of it as long as he holds those policies. They would have preferred Mike Huckabee or Mike Pence who at least really believe what Trump pretends to believe for votes. But when you like someone's policies, there's a tendency to rationalize that they are a good person.

So it then goes into how he's protecting our borders while the Democrats will just let everyone in until we are overwhelmed and starving. In the case of Mexico, it's just numbers for them but, of course, letting in these evil Muslims who don't accept the one true religion of the one true god...

As is usual with Conservatives, there's a huge issue of baseless mythical beliefs that Trump played to, his official anti-abortion stance being the biggest one.

Of course, they get all of their "information" from Fox News and won't even listen to any information that contradicts their opinions.

They ignore and refuse to comment on the negative stuff like grabbing them by the *****. The one thing my mother likes about Obama is that he was never involved in a sex scandal.

Also, it's his whole "Putting America First" stance, bringing back jobs and not saddling us with oppressive regulations which leads to higher paychecks.

'Oh, I know it's ridiculous. He puts Trump first. Ignoring those environment regulations is causing more and more billions in natural disasters every year plus the loss of life. He's just making the rich richer. But they believe the rhetoric and don't see the Democrats having things like American jobs and pay as a priority. They only see getting us back into the Paris Accords and stopping environmental damage as costing jobs.

Ultimate Member

Also, it's his whole "Putting America First" stance, bringing back jobs and not saddling us with oppressive regulations which leads to higher paychecks.

'Oh, I know it's ridiculous. He puts Trump first. Ignoring those environment regulations is causing more and more billions in natural disasters every year plus the loss of life. He's just making the rich richer. But they believe the rhetoric and don't see the Democrats having things like American jobs and pay as a priority. They only see getting us back into the Paris Accords and stopping environmental damage as costing jobs.
    I eagerly await the day conservatives realize that we need a planet to live on. This isn't The Expanse.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I eagerly await the day conservatives realize that we need a planet to live on. This isn't The Expanse.
    Ah, but you have to remember the typical conservative mentality. The Man in the Sky will take care of all that. You just need to have more faith (TM).

Mighty Member

Ah, but you have to remember the typical conservative mentality. The Man in the Sky will take care of all that. You just need to have more faith (TM).
    And Techies say we'll just terraform Mars and move there!

Boisterously Confused

Even worse are those thinking they need not care what happens to the planet because they're going to get Raptured up to Sky Disneyland any second now.

Astonishing Member

Good news everyone.

"I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    They stormed the Capitol to overturn the results of an election they didn't vote in
    It's possible they didn't vote because Donny had already convinced them that their vote wouldn't be counted thanks to voter fraud.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Good news everyone.

See kids, bullying works.

Kamala Harris dropping on West Virginia State TV i.e. a direct message from the boss to Manchin's voters, which led to the Governor of WV i.e. underboss to Manchin, giving his okay, led Manchin to roll over his bipartisanship shtick.