Page 2601 of 2601 FirstFirst ... 1601210125012551259125972598259926002601
Results 39,001 to 39,005 of 39005

They are not Mitch. By Americans, you mean White Americans, and turn out of African Americans is around 5% lower. Your Party's anti-voting efforts will probably lower that, enough to ensure your minority rule is ensured.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    If there was any rule limiting the political activities of judge's spouses, she would likely be smart enough to stick to the letter of the law.

Snopes suggests there's no evidence she funded the rally.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ginni-thomas-buses/

It does get messy to restrict the political activities of adults just because of who they're married to. What should the exact standard be?
    I think it is perfectly reasonable to limit such activities as the pool of resources is in question. Hence the non-uproar of Nancy Pelosi's spouse making investments around the legislative agenda. It is not insider trading but effect is the same. Again our laws fail us with a misplaced notion of individualism.
    And if the whole wide world stops singing
    And all the stars go dark
    I'll turn a light on in my soul
    And keep the bluebird in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    They are not Mitch. By Americans, you mean White Americans, and turn out of African Americans is around 5% lower. Your Party's anti-voting efforts will probably lower that, enough to ensure your minority rule is ensured.
    Which Minority is that? As one I would like to know if I qualify or are you going back to that tired Replacement fear mongering. It was obvious to some of us Asians that the "Hate Crime" wave was really a recruitment drive by a race-based progressive agenda.

Are Hispanic Americans assimilating into the white mainstream and voting accordingly? A new poll from the Wall Street Journal shows that Hispanics in the sample now divide their vote evenly between the two main parties. This comes on the heels of a gubernatorial exit poll showing Republican Virginia governor Glenn Youngkin defeating his Democratic rival Terry McAuliffe 55-45% among Hispanics.
    https://unherd.com/thepost/hispanic-...nority-voters/

Trump defied the autopsy to win in 2016. Not only that, his share of the Hispanic vote rose several points over that Romney’s in 2012. In 2020, Trump’s share rose again, by as much as 8 points. The heavily white ‘Progressive Activists’ who make up just 8% of the population but dominate on social media and in Democratic politics was aghast at Trump’s rhetoric on immigration. They blithely assumed their worldview captured the outlook of marginalised groups like Hispanics whom they claimed to represent.
    Last edited by Xheight; Today at 07:24 AM.

Default File: Knew this was coming

Making the legal seem illegal - Given that the lie of the 2020 election being lawful and free of fraud and that it had eroded confidence in our court system being able to investigate and arbitrate it now seems that the pursuit of truth and maintaining the check on Majoritarianism that is the Electoral College it to be criminalized.

By KYLE CHENEY, BETSY WOODRUFF SWAN and NICHOLAS WU 01/18/2022 05:28 PM EST
    The Jan. 6 committee is homing in on the key drivers of Donald Trump’s legal efforts to overturn the election, before he set his sights on Congress.

I guess it it is in keeping with the mythology that is required of our institutions according the same Politico who today reported :

Biden committed an equally ominous but no less honest (from his point of view) gaffe when asked about the (then imminent) failure of the Democrats’ voting rights and election reforms package: When it “isn’t passed, do you still believe the upcoming election will be fairly conducted and its results will be legitimate?”

“Well,” he replied, “it all depends on whether or not we’re able to make the case to the American people that some of this is being set up to try to alter the outcome of the election.” Asked to clarify, he added, speaking of the 2022 midterms, “Oh, yeah, I think it easily could be — be illegitimate.”

Until DONALD TRUMP, presidents have always seen guaranteeing trust in elections as a sacred obligation. For a president who says he’s guided by the idea that American democracy must survive its global contest against Chinese autocracy, it was an unusual comment — and one that anti-Trump Republicans immediately seized on to argue that Biden sounded like his predecessor.
    So Hillary and Staci calling out elections as frauds are Okay because they were not president??? The logic of the what is legitimate has finally caught up with the party of the Steal even while they justify it in their hearts why they did the right thing in doing wrong.

Is it time to repost Foil?
    Dark does not mean deep.