President Trump raged on Wednesday that he wants "all voting to stop." But emails obtained by The Daily Beast and the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel revealed Friday that it was Republican Party officials in Wisconsin who have allegedly been urging their volunteers to call Pennsylvanians and implore them to send in late — and therefore illegal — votes. "That would be exactly what the president and his campaign are accusing Democrats of doing," one legal expert observed to The Daily Beast.

The email was sent by a group called Kenosha For Trump around 5 p.m. on Thursday. "Trump Victory urgently needs volunteers to make phone calls to Pennsylvania Trump supporters to return their absentee ballots," the email read. The scheme seemed aimed to take advantage of a ruling in the state that said absentee ballots received by 5 p.m. on Friday must be counted — so long as they were properly postmarked by Election Day.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/wisconsin...141226986.html

Typical.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    White House Chief Of Staff Mark Meadows has tested positive for COVID-19.
    Turns out it's a good thing that Trump hasn't conceded yet, less of an excuse for Biden-Harris to go physically to the White House which is a COVID-stained Hotzone that needs to be severely detoxified before new occupants can claim there. Heck replace the furniture if you have to. Put all of the historical artifacts and so on in the warehouse with the Ark of the Covenant for at least a few months and have Biden and his team use brand new furniture in essential rooms. Get Ikea if need be...having an incoming POTUS scrounging around like a dorm student on rent is the look of the COVID president.

Remember it's within the realm of possibility that Biden contracts COVID-19 between now and Dec. 14 and January 20. And in fact that's probably an idea that Trump has. He and his campaign were blatantly hoping to infect him during the debates by refusing to undertake screenings after Rose Garden Massacre.
    Last edited by Revolutionary_Jack; 11-06-2020 at 09:29 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Turns out it's a good thing that Trump hasn't conceded yet, less of an excuse for Biden-Harris to go physically to the White House which is a COVID-stained Hotzone that needs to be severely detoxified before new occupants can claim there. Heck replace the furniture if you have to. Put all of the historical artifacts and so on in the warehouse with the Ark of the Covenant for at least a few months and have Biden and his team use brand new furniture in essential rooms. Get Ikea if need be...having an incoming POTUS scrounging around like a dorm student on rent is the look of the COVID president.

Remember it's within the realm of possibility that Biden contracts COVID-19 between now and Dec. 14 and January 20. And in fact that's probably an idea that Trump has. He and his campaign were blatantly hoping to infect him during the debates by refusing to undertake screenings after Rose Garden Massacre.
    Can you even see Trump go to Biden’s inauguration at this point? We already know the secret service are prepping for contingency plans in case Trump refuses to leave the White House. I’m inclined to think Trump doesn’t go, but if he does I’ll be watching his facial expressions closely just for the laughter.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 11-06-2020 at 09:50 PM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Can you even see Trump be present at Biden’s inauguration at this point? We already know the secret service are prepping for contingency plans in case Trump refuses to leave the White House. I’m inclined to think Trump doesn’t go, but if he does I’ll be watching his facial expressions closely just for the laughter.
    It will be a modest inaugration because Biden will want to keep crowd sizes small...heck Biden will say, "Hey Donny, guess what you don't even have the smallest inaugration crowd size, I took that from you too".

Maybe a Drive-In Rally somewhere nearby that can serve as a substitute.

But I don't think Trump will show up, don't especially care if he does.

BANNED

Maybe Trump thinks dying is his way out of the shame of resignation and concession. And he wants his staff to join him in the aftermath like a Pharoah.

Astonishing Member

I would feel sorry for Trump since I’m sure he must feel terrible right now, but then I can’t forget or forgive the fact he’s responsible for the deaths of 230,000 people and counting and is now more concerned about stopping Biden from winning the White House than he is stopping the virus from killing people.

So..yeah f**ck him.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 11-06-2020 at 10:28 PM.

- Charles Schultz.

BANNED

The Secret Service detail are probably quite infected and infirm too, they need to quarantine their ranks and transfer hierarchy to Biden's detail (who are probably safer and better now).

Astonishing Member

From Washington DC.

- Charles Schultz.

Astonishing Member

Maybe Trump thinks dying is his way out of the shame of resignation and concession. And he wants his staff to join him in the aftermath like a Pharoah.
    I'm thinking more about the middle, how he might be seen going full facemasking in public like a common felon/Ron Jeremy that doesn't have access to a POTUS/hopeful donors/foreign powers resources.

And his supporters reacting to that. Being pessimistic, it could be just more of the same.

It wouldn't help Trump now. He's officially out of the line of succession.

So Trump can't say order a nuke on Philadelphia and Atlanta on the way out? Good to know.
    The launch codes get played up bigger by Hollywood than they actually are. It's my understanding that they're basically just authorization codes to verify the President's identity. The President calls up the guy in charge of the launch site and gives him his codes, the guy in charge calls up the guys in the booth and gives them his codes, they load a bunch of floppy discs into a computer because we haven't updated out technology in decades, then the missiles can fly.

So there's always 2 levels of "this guy is crazy, I'm not doing it" between the President and a nuclear strike. At least that's something like how it's supposed to work.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    It wouldn't help Trump now. He's officially out of the line of succession.
    The best outcome he can hope for is to vacate the vote.

And the Constitution is quite clear on a no-contest or non-vote.

It goes to the third in line. So that is Pelosi.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I don’t think losing the Presidency..in all the circumstances..will be that much of a blow to his ego. He’s got a hatful of excuses.

But in the months to come he might have two more significant problems...his financial empire might conceivably unravel, and he might be facing a lot of legal action. (In that respect, he’s lucky that Joe B is a tolerant humane guy.)

Astonishing Member

I’m glad Trump will be gone soon, but even if Biden officially wins Trump is still president until January 20th 2021 and he could do a lot to poison the well in his lame duck period. Once Biden officially wins Trump is going to go bat-sh** crazy.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 11-06-2020 at 11:37 PM.

- Charles Schultz.