Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    2020 isn't over. Trump is sill the president. Covid is still fucking decimating **** everywhere. The Senate is undecided. Things are still fucking awful everywhere.

I don't want to be a ruiner, but...

Mission fail.

Seriously, yeah a lot to do. But today... Let's just glow in the moment.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Rudy Giuliani is not gonna be one of those. I bit the bullet and got a KlowdTV account just so I could see the goobers on One America News Network have a meltdown, and he's ranting about dead people voting and how they're going to take everything to the Supreme Court. He's also alleging the fraud specifically happened in Democratic counties only.

Imagine if 9/11 never happened, and this clown just faded from the spotlight as an unpopular New York City mayor.
    I was just watching Rudy a couple of hours ago. he is a good comedian and makes me laugh. I will await his rant on fox news later this week about Biden's win

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

It's was either this or Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    I can only say this in songs

Finally, Trump is gone.
    He's leaving, but yea

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    So, no worries about Biden already showing signs of senility?

I know, i know, lesser of two evils. But still...
    So was Trump and he has a family history...his father Fred Trump had Alzheimer's disease. And we can always roll back all the weird statements Trump has made like how the Revolutionary War troops took the airports in 1812

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Fantastic Member

Some interesting trivia, not only is Trump the first one term president in nearly 30 years, he's also the only one that lost the popular vote twice.

Last edited by Tami; 11-07-2020 at 11:14 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KCJ506 View Post
    Some interesting trivia, not only is Trump the first one term president in nearly 30 years, he's also the only one that lost the popular vote twice.
    What's more mind boggling is Bush's second term is the only time in the past 8 presidential elections that a Republican has won the popular vote.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    [/b][/u]

Mission fail.

Seriously, yeah a lot to do. But today... Let's just glow in the moment.
    Totally take the day off, ya know. 100%. But... tomorrow, right back into it. Bang the drum on that Georgia runoff.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Trump has already issued a statement claiming he's dragging it all into court and showing how corrupt the media and voting process is. On Monday he starts filing more lawsuits! He will show us all who rightfully won the election. (Basically he says only he could win)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I have to share this, a preview of what may happen between now and January

In North Dakota, ‘I don’t accept any of this.’

BISMARCK, N.D. — Minutes after Joseph R. Biden Jr. was projected to have won the presidency, a crowd of several dozen President Trump supporters stood in a cold fog in front of the State Capitol in Bismarck, N. D., as the national anthem played. They came to protest what they saw as a fraudulent election, and to show support for President Trump.

“I don’t accept any of this,” Charles Tuttle, 59, said while puffing on a cigar. “This is a sad day in America if this stands.”

“We are not going to take to the streets with violence,” he added. “We are the party of law and order.”

Ken Weigel drove nearly two hours to attend the protest. “It sickens me,” Mr. Weigel said of Mr. Biden’s victory. “There is nothing legitimate about it.”

Mr. Weigel, who works in an oil field and lives in Minot, said he would not accept Mr. Biden as president, and that he hoped the courts would expose what he called the “corruption” that led to his election. “We don’t need to go to war over this,” he said.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Congratulations, Democrats…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

IMG_0711.jpg

Wish she was chosen to be Vice President instead. Abrams has been impressive