Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    He's going to drop a major war on Biden's plate on the way out.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I never thought it would happen but my aunt is starting to come around. Well not all the way. but this morning her and I were talking and she admitted that she is starting to question the voter fraud. She said she believed it at first. but no one has offered any evidence and she is getting sick of hearing the claims without proof.
    That's good to hear. I wonder if having you in her life is helping her stay tethered to reality at least a little.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

I never thought it would happen but my aunt is starting to come around. Well not all the way. but this morning her and I were talking and she admitted that she is starting to question the voter fraud. She said she believed it at first. but no one has offered any evidence and she is getting sick of hearing the claims without proof.
    Last Week Tonight did an episode on this, and the only actual found case was a single republican voter. He was arrested. I'm sure you're aunt isn't ready for the Liberal Propaganda arm of HBO, but you should watch it.

I'm glad she's realizing the lack of proof means there wasn't actually any.

Astonishing Member

- Charles Schultz.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Chuck Grassley, an 87-year-old Senator, has just announced he was exposed to coronavirus and has gone into quarantine on the advice of doctors.

He did not say if the exposure was via a pigeon or not.
    Last edited by PaulBullion; 11-17-2020 at 10:13 AM.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Perhaps she’s finally starting to see reason. Maybe she is coming to realize she’s being fed bullshit and has had her fill of the nonsense.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Chuck Grassley, an 87-year-old Senator, has just announced he was exposed to coronavirus and has gone into quarantine on the advice of doctors.

Was Rick Scott exposed as well? I noticed that both he and Grassley wouldn't be at the confirmation hearing for the wack-a-doo nominated for the Fed.

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 11-17-2020 at 10:53 AM.

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Perhaps she’s finally starting to see reason. Maybe she is coming to realize she’s being fed bullshit and has had her fill of the nonsense.
    That's good to hear. I wonder if having you in her life is helping her stay tethered to reality at least a little.
    I hope that this is the case. it would make living with her easier. At least on the politics side any way.

Sadly she still does not believe mental illness is a real thing and I have been having a very rough few days. Thats why I havnt been on much the last few days. But she is not home today so I am kind of taking a recovery day with comics and Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Last Week Tonight did an episode on this, and the only actual found case was a single republican voter. He was arrested. I'm sure you're aunt isn't ready for the Liberal Propaganda arm of HBO, but you should watch it.

I'm glad she's realizing the lack of proof means there wasn't actually any.
    I love that show. I havnt seen it in a couple weeks. i will check it out. Thanks for the heads up.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

And we'll only have his mangled 87 year old Twitter posts to discern how he's doing over the next two weeks.

Alas.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Anyone would get sick of seeing Rudy Giuliani screaming about a boogeyman before too long.

Wait, that's a big reason he never got elected president. Bleating about terror attacks and 9-11 got old.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    And Satan! But Voight is a fucking crazy old man, and no one should listen to anything he has to say anymore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    And Satan! But Voight is a fucking crazy old man, and no one should listen to anything he has to say anymore.
    The sad part is that Voight is an actually talented actor. As is James Woods. It's always sad when the talented people turn out to be such a--holes.

Can't believe Voight is Angelina Jolie's dad.

Senate blocked 45's FED nom.

So now he has troops pulling out of Afghanistan.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium