Oh, this is priceless:

Nick Fuentes to Trump Supporters: “We are going to destroy the GOP” (for its failure to keep Trump in power)

MAGA crowd chants:

“Destroy the GOP! Destroy the GOP! destroy the GOP!”

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Oh, this is priceless:

Nick Fuentes to Trump Supporters: “We are going to destroy the GOP” (for its failure to keep Trump in power)

MAGA crowd chants:

Yay!

Excuse me while I do a happy dance

God, I haven't seen GI Joe since the 80's. This really makes me want to revisit it.
    Maybe you could sometime, I think it mostly holds up. Plus, it's completely bonkers, which is fun.

Oh, this is priceless:

MAGA crowd chants:

I couldn't be happier!!! I'll donate to this cause!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Lawmakers Who Backed Texas Lawsuit Should Be Barred From House

Of course, Democratic Party leadership won’t have the strength of character to actually do this, but they absolutely should. The Trump brigade and everyone who supported these lawsuits are goddamn traitors who tried a failed coup. If we can’t try them FOR treason, we should be able to deny them power, based on their behavior. Not ‘because they are Republican‘, or ‘because we are oppressing their religious freedom and expression of faith (*barf*)’, but because they supported and praised a man pissing all over the document and nation he was sworn to uphold...and actions should have consequences. ESPECIALLY for those in power.

Those who supported an attempted coup, and threw their lots in with a wannabe dictator with no respect for anything America was founded on (other than ‘white male landowners are all that matter’, anyway...) do not deserve to take part in a government they have tried so hard to undermine, delegitimize, and destroy. Nor should they be allowed to take positions of power over a nation whose will they attempted to subvert. That’s all there is to it.

“Comfort and succor to our enemies”, indeed...
    There seems to be an incongruity with the idea that Trump is wrong to ask the courts to reject the results of an election, and that over a hundred elected members of Congress should not be seated, because of a bad amicus brief. Asking the courts for something stupid is not the equivalent of rebellion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Twitter Link

I'm amazed that anyone on the Court dissented.
    The dissent isn't because anyone's in favor of the Trump administration argument, but because Alito and Thomas believe the court should address any dispute between states, at which point they can make a ruling about why the Trump administration argument is stupid.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Astonishing Member

What are the chances that trump supporters will split off the GOP and form their own party?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    There seems to be an incongruity with the idea that Trump is wrong to ask the courts to reject the results of an election, and that over a hundred elected members of Congress should not be seated, because of a bad amicus brief. Asking the courts for something stupid is not the equivalent of rebellion.

The dissent isn't because anyone's in favor of the Trump administration argument, but because Alito and Thomas believe the court should address any dispute between states, at which point they can make a ruling about why the Trump administration argument is stupid.
    Something stupid? I thought you in the GOP didn't like going against American democracy?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Yeah! All they were trying to do was turn the US into a banana Republic!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Oh, this is priceless:

MAGA crowd chants:

Break out the popcorn! It’s so much fun to watch Republicans devour each other!

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    What are the chances that trump supporters will split off the GOP and form their own party?
    Secession from the GOP? Yeah, I could see that happening, which is why Republicans have bent over backwards with the election overturn schemes to appease the Trumpanzees.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Now that I've finished my happy dance, I think that is highly unlikely.

What I fear will happen is that the GOP will only try to reach out to them more, rather than getting their sh*t together and acting sane.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    "Morons! I have morons on my payroll!"

Payroll? So Cobra Commander actually pays his henchmen? But, that means that Cobra Commander has more integrity than Donald Trump!
    Watching television is not an activity.

That Mypillow guy is always a source of amusement. Every time he's shown he's just coked out of his damn mind.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Oh, this is priceless:

MAGA crowd chants:

The GOP created a monster, not a Frankenstein type monster but a Shoggoth as described in a favorite GN of mine:

It will eat the GOP, then go after whatever else is in it's path. It's not quite a Kraken, but it's close enough.
    Last edited by Tami; 12-12-2020 at 06:17 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Trump supporters ARE the GOP. It would be more likely for nonTrumpers to split off.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Trump supporters ARE the GOP. It would be more likely for nonTrumpers to split off.
    And to effect real change, you’d have to render Trumpism impotent on the national level for a long time.

Basically... the faster Texas can be flipped, and the more traditional Democratic strongholds can be shored up to prevent any flips there, the faster we’re likely to see something positive done.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP