Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Google outage: YouTube, Docs and Gmail knocked offline

Google’s Apps Crash in Worldwide Outage

Weird, I tried to access me email this morning and nothing happened.

I wonder if this will turn out to be a technical OOPs, or something more nefarious like someone hacking into Googles systems or sabotage.
    I think it's part of the hacking the Russians did.

Just been reading an account from a Track and Trace worker in UK about her work experience. (Track and Trace is system we use to contact people who have a positive virus test, or had prolonged contact with some one with virus to talk them through virus quarantine procedures.) Account was backed up by several colleagues.

Truly depressing...a significant number of people who have tested positive go out to work anyway, shop, etc. Generally risk the health and others in a multitude of ways. Oh....and are darn rude and aggressive to people trying to persuade them to be more reasonable.

I...obviously don’t know what the “answer” is, just baffled how anyone can act like that unless they have substantial mental health problems.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Makes sense I suppose. Once Trump leaves office, his lemmings will have to put away their racist flags which mostly likely won’t fly as freely under the new administration.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Last edited by Tami; 12-14-2020 at 10:52 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Mighty Member

Damn I thought it was tomorrow. I am guessing today will be the last big chance for a steal. Fingers crossed the electors do their jobs correctly for Biden and the country.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    Damn I thought it was tomorrow. I am guessing today will be the last big chance for a steal. Fingers crossed the electors do their jobs correctly for Biden and the country.
    The steal today is that Miller created his own electoral college and will try to get their vote to count instead of the real electoral college.

Michigan House punishes GOP Rep. Gary Eisen for hinting at Electoral College disruption

Michigan Republican legislative leaders pulled a GOP lawmaker from his committee assignments Monday after the lawmaker hinted he was part of a group that sought to disrupt or otherwise undermine the Electoral College vote slated to happen at the Capitol this afternoon.

Rep. Gary Eisen, R-St. Clair Township, made the comments Monday morning during an interview with Port Huron-area radio station WPHM. He was asked about the Electoral College, set to meet Monday in the state Senate chamber to cast the state's 16 electoral votes for President-elect Joe Biden.

Eisen made the comments in the context of he and others in Lansing having some sort of event, either at the Capitol or somewhere else. He said he could not rule out the possibility of violence.

Eisen also made reference to a threat he said was received regarding safety at the Capitol. He questioned the veracity of threat, however, calling it "convenient" and implying it would impede efforts for Trump supporters to contest the Electoral College proceedings.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    The steal today is that Miller created his own electoral college and will try to get their vote to count instead of the real electoral college.
    And if there's one person popular enough in the Trump administration to get the public to accept the open threat of stealing the election, it's that white nationalist nutsack with eyes.

Clearly, THIS is the move that will give Trump the "W" he did not earn.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    It says so much about this year that I honestly don't know if this is sarcasm, or if this is something that is actually happening. Is this really a thing?

If Trump makes up his own EC, what's to stop Biden from doing the same thing and flipping states like Texas?

This is so stupid ...

This is like assigning your handicap in golf AFTER the round is over ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    It says so much about this year that I honestly don't know if this is sarcasm, or if this is something that is actually happening. Is this really a thing?
    All too true.

Trump Adviser Stephen Miller Says 'Alternate' Electors Will Vote in Key States

"Speaking to Fox & Friends, the senior adviser said: "As we speak, today, an alternate slate of electors in the contested states is going to vote, and we're going to send those results up to Congress. This will ensure that all of our legal remedies will remain open. "That means that if we win these cases in the courts, that we can direct that the alternate slate of electors be certified."

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    If Trump makes up his own EC, what's to stop Biden from doing the same thing and flipping states like Texas?

This is so stupid ...

This is like assigning your handicap in golf AFTER the round is over ...
    A reminder: Everyone who has ever golfed with Trump notes he relentlessly cheats.

Senator Kelly Loeffler, already in a feud with her own WNBA team over their support of BlackLivesMatter, posed for a selfie with former Klan leader and Charlottesville attendee Chester Doles over the weekend. She is now SHOCKED that people are convinced she's racist.

She should have stuck to her main hobby of insider trading, because holy f***.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    A reminder: Everyone who has ever golfed with Trump notes he relentlessly cheats.
    I know.

In fact, I just watched a Tom Brady (heh) interview about golf and he said Trump always created weird handicaps. He would never share them until the round was over and it always had Trump winning. Tom said he liked playing with Bill better because he never took a handicap but didn't mind if others did.

This whole election thing with Trump just more and more reminds me of golf.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium