Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Yeah, in case anyone needs clarification here, I am mocking QAnon by considering the further implications of an apeshit insane conspiracy theory.

I am trying to figure out how what I said could be construed as a defense.
    It should not have.

What was in green was the most reasonable version of what you posted. Followed closely by that you were most likely questioning just how possible their "Version..." of events actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    These conspiracies always trip over each other.

So between Obama’s mother secretly creating a biracial boy in the 1960s to be a Manchurian candidate with a phony birth certificate, and now the Bidens likewise creating a Manchurian candidate, made possible by faking a widely know tragedy, whom would only activate following his third attempt to win the the presidency, and be named by unknown rival, they also somehow outmaneuvered and ostracized the Clinton machine.

I mean you kind have to respect that hustle.
    Qanon serves their conspiracies up a la carte.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Qanon serves their conspiracies up a la carte.
    Throw enough stuff at a wall, and something has to stick

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I thought I heard them all since 2016.

I will add it to the list!

Great one.
    I wish I could take credit, but I'm pretty sure I got it from someone on this board. Probably WBE.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    For what it is worth, I took what you said as being dumbstruck by the stupidity of their conspiracy theory.
    Same. I can't blame you for being dumbstruck by the sheer idiocy of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I wish I could take credit, but I'm pretty sure I got it from someone on this board. Probably WBE.

It sounds like something that would come from this forum. WBE always has the good ones.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    It should not have.

What was in green was the most reasonable version of what you posted. Followed closely by that you were most likely questioning just how possible their "Version..." of events actually is.
    Got it.

You're partisan. Mets is partisan.

You'll both hone words to quark slicing edge.

Have a ball.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Got it.

You're partisan. Mets is partisan.

You'll both hone words to quark slicing edge.

Have a ball.
    What Mets posted came in loud and clear to folks who do not use the forum handle "numberthirty"

Actually about as simple as that.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    By the by, the Qanon crowd have adopted a new sub-theory to why the Supreme Court didn't award Trump the deference to the election, even though 1/3 of its members are Trump appointees...

They are spreading the lie that Joe Biden's daughter never died in a car accident, and Justice Amy Coney Barrett is that daughter, a plant put in place about a half century ago by Joe Biden with another family who could rise onto the Supreme Court to deny Trump a victory. (The Donald Trump who, at the time, was a sleazy real estate heir getting STDs around NYC, and that Biden had to set up this chess game with).

This makes the plot of Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars Episode VII-IX look tidy.
    Sweet baby Jesus! Just when you thought you’ve heard it all! I doubt even the most hardcore Trumpanzee would swallow that bullshit.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Sweet baby Jesus! Just when you thought you’ve heard it all! I doubt even the most hardcore Trumpanzee would swallow that bullshit.
    If a mind reading machine was ever invented, “guess who actually believes what” would become an interesting party game.

I mean if you repeat a lie often enough can you actually come to truly believe it yourself? An obvious example: in the deep recesses of the Donald’s brain does he actually believe he won the election?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

Yeah, I think WBE (whom I usually agree with) jumped the gun on this one because it was Mets who said it. To be clear, I did see it for the sarcasm that Mets meant it to be.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    It's almost like it's really difficult to convince Republicans to do the right thing when passing bills. When are we getting to the part about blaming Democrats, that's always where this leads.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

The meme is also confounding the relief bill and the military spending bill.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    The meme is also confounding the relief bill and the military spending bill.
    The sheer mendaciousness of the Blame Dems First crowd while, never matching that of the outright GOP, is never surprising either. "we Only Got $600 froM BiDEn when trump gave us $2000!!!' is a already a thing from the usual suspects.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    The sheer mendaciousness of the Blame Dems First crowd while, never matching that of the outright GOP, is never surprising either.
    Also, they picked Israel and Sudan out of a long list of countries and regions. Guess Nepal and Ukraine are not as sexy here.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!