Trump's started to roll out his pardons. Frist batch includes George Papadoupolos, former GOP Congressmen Duncan Hunter and Chris Collins.

Here's the story
    Last edited by AnakinFlair; 12-22-2020 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Trump's started to roll out his pardons. Frist batch includes George Papadoupolos, former GOP Congressmen Duncan Hunter and Chris Collins.
    Plus some former Blackwater guys who were convicted of murdering a civilian.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Plus some former Blackwater guys who were convicted of murdering a civilian.
    Oh, goodie. More war criminals.

Insider traders, war criminals, and people that help him do crime. Oh my!

Trump grants clemency to 20 people, including three GOP former members of Congress and two men convicted in the Russia probe

President Trump granted clemency on Tuesday to 20 people, including three former Republican members of Congress and two people who were convicted of crimes as part of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

He also pardoned four military contractors convicted of killing 14 unarmed Iraqi civilians in Baghdad in 2007, as well as several people convicted of drug offenses.

The pre-Christmas pardons and commutations came as the president has been exploring how to reward friends and allies in the waning days before leaving office next month, with more acts of clemency expected to come.

Trump has told advisers he wants to be liberal with pardons and plans to sign more before leaving office on Jan. 20, according to people familiar with his comments.

$600 would have been okay, but I'd love to get $2000!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

You would have to almost pity Mitch McConnell right now. If Republican Senate doesn't try to make changes it puts them in a hard spot as Georgia looms. From a report they are meeting. McConnell has to be think WTF did I do to deserve this ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    You would have to almost pity Mitch McConnell right now. If Republican Senate doesn't try to make changes it puts them in a hard spot as Georgia looms. From a report they are meeting. McConnell has to be think WTF did I do to deserve this ?
    When I was telling mu husband about this, I used the same WTF in regards to Mitch. I wonder what Mitch will do. Go along with it, try to talk Trump out of this, or something else?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    When I was telling mu husband about this, I used the same WTF in regards to Mitch. I wonder what Mitch will do. Go along with it, try to talk Trump out of this, or something else?
    They already tried this before by meeting and discussing it with him a couple days ago. His advisors tried to get him to go along with the deal then.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Mitch just needs a few safe, deep Red State Senators to vote against it.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Yeah no. I don't feel sorry for him at all.

But hell, if he want's to give me $2000 or $4000, he can go right ahead. I'll send him a thank you card when he get's sent to prison.

I can answer Mitch's question: He stood for partisanship rather than America during impeachment. EABOD, Mitchocrite.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member

Honestly I hope Trump vetos it

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Honestly I hope Trump vetos it
    This dude pulling the "Oke Doke..." on "Business As Usual..." Republicans to end this round would be kind of fitting.