Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    They'll vote it down with both senators from GEorgia voting 'yes', so they can pretend they care.
    This is how they are going to play it. And GOP voters in GA will fall for it. They will fall over themselves taking about how much those two fucks care and how they did every thing they could. meanwhile all the other GOP votes against it.

A safe move looking like they give a damn about something they both know wont pass any way. its win win. They look like the good guys while the GOP gets what they want.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Mitch McConnell blocks proposal for Americans to get 2,000 dollars.

McConnell is a soulless, heartless, devil. Convince me otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Won’t even try, it’s a waste of time. Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch might’ve sewn up Georgia and the Senate for Democrats with his heartless move.
    What a legacy.

"I am one of America's biggest assholes!"
    It really makes no sense. I'd be surprised if he's runs again in 2026, so it can't be that McConnell fears his donors any longer. While I'm not convinced Dems can take both GA races (or even one of them), it seems a ridiculous gamble to make.

I suppose it's too much to hope that his colleagues will finally dethrone him.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

I think we talked about this topic recently, and this is nice to see:

Megan Rapinoe, Billie Jean King & 174 female athletes sign brief supporting trans women in sports

The brief was filed in Hecox v. Little, a lawsuit brought against the state of Idaho, which passed a law this year banning transgender girls and women from competing in school sports as girls and women.

The law also allows for a female student-athlete’s gender to be “challenged” and requires the athlete to undergo medical exams to “prove” it. A doctor, the law says, will have to examine the athlete’s genitalia, hormones, and DNA and make a determination of their gender, something that Democrats pointed out is not recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.

The Trump administration has also filed a brief in the case, defending the Idaho law by saying that it protects cisgender people from transgender athletes.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Been scrolling through posts of people ripping apart Mitch McConnell on my FB. Its glorious and the people realizing a Republican did this to them is PRICELESS. Trump is gonna UNLEASH HELL on this soon.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

"I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Been scrolling through posts of people ripping apart Mitch McConnell on my FB. Its glorious and the people realizing a Republican did this to them is PRICELESS. Trump is gonna UNLEASH HELL on this soon.
    Your post made me check some of my bookmarked MAGA twitter accounts and ... man. It's something else.

I'm ready for the new Patriot Party.

Would y'all vote for me to be the leader???

I promise to kick some ass..
    Good morning to everyone except the Republican Party who makes me sick to my stomach!Reversed hand with middle finger extended
    Mitch McConnell is a fucking *******!!!

Now is not the time - you old wrinkled ass turtle!!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Your post made me check some of my bookmarked MAGA twitter accounts and ... man. It's something else.
    Its almost like Republican voters are learning Santa Claus doesn't exist as Mitch lets them down ! lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

A major shift from very Republican-leaning pollsters The
    @trafalgar_group
    . In the last poll, that they surveyed from Dec14-16 Loeffler had a 7 point lead and Perdue had a 3 point lead now they have Ossoff leading by 2.7 and Warnock up by 1.2.
    https://twitter.com/cacophonoushodw/...982636546?s=20
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Boisterously Confused

Wow. If you want to take a Rage Bath, just search twitter for "F*** Mitch"

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its almost like Republican voters are learning Santa Claus doesn't exist as Mitch lets them down ! lol
    Meanwhile, Mitch doesn't care. He's already been re-elected, and I doubt he'll be running again. He's just going to keep packing as many judges as he can, and blocking as many Biden selected judges he can for at least the next two years. And nothing else will probably get done.

Boisterously Confused

On one hand, those do look very spacish and cool. On the other, I can't help thinking that some Air Force Master Sergeants about to get transferred in are gritting their teeth so hard that they're damaging their molars.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Meanwhile, Mitch doesn't care. He's already been re-elected, and I doubt he'll be running again. He's just going to keep packing as many judges as he can, and blocking as many Biden selected judges he can for at least the next two years. And nothing else will probably get done.
    This tho, it's just insane. Even if he doesn't lose the GA seats, and thus his majority bully stick, Trump might whip enough of Trump's GOP sycophants into a rage that could cost McConnell his leadership.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Yep. This is pretty much what’s going to happen after the Dems lose Georgia in January 2021.

And I wouldn’t hold my breath on Democrats winning the 2022 senate races either.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 12-29-2020 at 01:35 PM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.